Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

That's pretty much where I am.... there really isn't much, true or untrue, at this point that could worsen my view of Obama. Just in dealing with some of his completely ignorant, arrogant, and blindly stupid followers, while viewing some of the lame feeble positions he has on issue, while at the same time being a 20 year member of "God D**n America" church of hate... really... How would doing drugs possibly make me feel worse about him? It can't.

So true or not, it's not really relevant to me anymore. McCain might be the very last person I'd *want* to be president, but Obama is pretty high on the list of those I absolutely do NOT want as president... Not as high as the wicked witch of the west, but thankfully the house finely fell on her.

Werbung:
That's pretty much where I am.... there really isn't much, true or untrue, at this point that could worsen my view of Obama. Just in dealing with some of his completely ignorant, arrogant, and blindly stupid followers, while viewing some of the lame feeble positions he has on issue, while at the same time being a 20 year member of "God D**n America" church of hate... really... How would doing drugs possibly make me feel worse about him? It can't.

So true or not, it's not really relevant to me anymore. McCain might be the very last person I'd *want* to be president, but Obama is pretty high on the list of those I absolutely do NOT want as president... Not as high as the wicked witch of the west, but thankfully the house finely fell on her.

Oh I liked the witch, I think it must be a female thing. It is possible I would not be defending her as much as I have if she were a male. I never got on the hate the clinton's band wagon. I also never voted for him but I never really liked or disliked either one of them. It might be differnt if I had. So since I never had a big opinion for either of them good or bad, it could be why I cant help but want her to crush Obama. I have loathed him since his Key note speech at the dem convention in 2003

No No No. The intent of this post was to do a little thing I like to call "numbing by taking to extremes".

The recipe is this.

1. Take a line that someone is running with and push it to its extreme potential all within that same line.

2. Make the person/people discussing the line look like extremists.

3. Affect people ignoring them from that point on.

It's a psychological tool. Here's a http://www.counterpunch.org/cnnpsyops.html link to the types of games you will see played, like this one, to manipulate people this way and that during the GOP's attempt at the trap. Remember, their objective is to see Obama secure the dem nomination before they go for his throat. And don't forget for one instant that the GOP owns and operates BigMedia.

When you follow the breadcrumbs Grasshopper, you will see the bigger picture..

So with this thread we have a poster running with original and legitimate criticism of Obama and turning it into an extreme farce.

It could be that this person just hates Obama and wants to smear him no matter what; but given the antics I've seen online and in BigMedia lately, I'm opting for the farce thing.

Just to make sure--

There's not anyone in this thread who is seriously entertaining this piffle, is there?

Just to make sure--

There's not anyone in this thread who is seriously entertaining this piffle, is there?

Do you mean is there anyone here who thinks this could be true?

Sure it could be true, but who really cares. Let’s put it this way,

IF Obama had gay sex in the back of a limo while smoking crack cocaine,

Its the LEAST offensive things he has done, so why would anyone care??

I guess if the topic mattered at all and I had to figure out who was lying, this guy in the video or Obama, I would think about it like this.

Obama has lied to the public several times before and he has admitted to doing drugs when he was younger.

So sure it’s possible that it is true but no one really cares. Had the guy said Obama raped him I would feel different about the video, but everything was mutual and agreeable so who cares?

I still think that reasonable people who want to discuss Obama's shortcomings should avoid smear campaigns.

I think we should stick to relevant facts. Obama getting a gay BJ could be lumped in with Bill Clinton getting a hetero one. And I'm sick of people focusing on people's race, gender and sexuality when it comes to qualifications for office. They should neither be demoted nor promoted for any of those issues.

The cocaine thing..a bit more disturbing...but if he's kicked the problem we should be as forgiving as we were of Dubbya's alcoholism and cocaine use.

Anyone in their age group will have suffered through the 70s and 80s drug counterculture. If they're still alive and talking about it with wisdom then they're doing the best they can for their generation.

Like No Obamanation, I think there are way more relevant things to discuss with respect to Obama's (un)fitness for Office. Let's stick to them and leave the gutter stuff for the tabloid crowd.

Just to make sure--

It doesn't look like it, does it?

There seems to always be someone ready to believe anything, no matter how absurd, but none of them have come forward this time.

Speaking of believing the absurd, does anyone buy this statement by Sihouette?

And don't forget for one instant that the GOP owns and operates BigMedia

Yes, how absurd.

I've known ever since my grandfather owned and operated an award winning newspaper in the Midwest. He was staunchly republican and clued me in that most major-media owners were staunch republicans with only a few exceptions.

This could've changed but I doubt it. You know how into tradition the GOP is. And everyone knows that whoever controls information dispensation controls the world. And we know how passive the GOP is when it comes to asserting its power at the expense of truth.

You're right...how absurd of me to suggest BigMedia is still owned by and large by the GOP. :rolleyes:

It doesn't look like it, does it?

There seems to always be someone ready to believe anything, no matter how absurd, but none of them have come forward this time.

Speaking of believing the absurd, does anyone buy this statement by Sihouette?

The GOP doesn’t operate anything, neither does the DNC.

As for cable news Fox News is in the tank for McCain and the rest of them, yes ALL of them are in the tank for Obama.

National Public Radio, a TAX PAYER FUNDED STATION is also clearly in the tank for Obama. This one makes me so sick. Tax payers HAVE to pay for this because the liberal idea’s can not make it on their own.

Other than the tax payer funded left slanted NPR, radio talk shows are almost all conservative and they are (for the most part) all in the tank for McCain.

Liberal talk radio just can’t make it but the little bit of it that is out there like Air America is obviously in the tank for Obama.

There are a number of talk show hosts (conservative ones) that just can’t stand McCain, just like I can not stand McCain. And though they do not promote Obama they do openly say that McCain is too liberal and it will only hurt the Republican Party to help him get elected. 4 years of Obama might just wake America up. 78% of republicans do not like or want McCain, they are very unhappy with the nominee, but most of them just don’t like Obama more than they don’t like McCain.

I know that Charlie Cunningham is of this belief, so is Glenn Beck, so is Lars Larson, Ann Coulter wants Hillary over McCain but she may not be able to reduce herself to Obama. These talk show hosts bash McCain DAILY, as does Rush. Hannity screams about him every time he does some stupid liberal thing.

You will NOT find this on the left. The very few left wing radio programs there are out there, they WILL NOT criticize Obama under any circumstances. Neither does the left wing news. I remember when The Rev. Wright issue came out, Poor Anderson Cooper apologized a number of times that he had to report the story, and he was clearly distraught to have to say anything that could hurt Obama’s chances.

They are intellectually dishonest people, but entertaining to watch.

Typical liberal. While saying it isn't worth commenting on, he posted this comment.

If I were to comment more than just to say Swift Boating a good American is stupid and absolutely won't work this time I'd say this.

Senator Obama is a man that started with nothing. He studied his butt off and pulled himself up with God given intelligence and a lot of hard work. And probably more important than that he went back to help others that were struggling on the south-side of Chicago when he could have been cashing in big time as a Harvard Law School graduate.

This is what America needs. No more cowboys, no more same old deteriorating track.

Best of luck to Senator Obama... I see in the latest Newsweek poll he's opened up a 15 point lead over John McSame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-DnNsoA5Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EHz3ARjyIs

78% of republicans do not like or want McCain, they are very unhappy with the nominee, but most of them just don’t like Obama more than they don’t like McCain.

Then why in the world did the Republicans vote for him in the primary? There were other choices.

I voted for Romney, BTW, and probably would again.

Actually it was the 2004 DNC Key Note Address... highly acclaimed as one of the best & most inspirational speeches ever given... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3mOyuJvX8U

I thought the speech was given the spring of 2003 for the 2004 election, my bad :)

Yes the speech was good, he had won the primary for US senator, had not actually done the job and after the speech my liberal friends were having their panties in a wad wanting him to run for president, all because of a well delivered speech. I watched him close since then.

Then why in the world did the Republicans vote for him in the primary? There were other choices.

I voted for Romney, BTW, and probably would again.

It was cross over Independent voters who picked McCain.

The conservative Christian types were split on the huckabump and Romney
And the huckabump helped McCain by helping to get rid of his competition for the conservative vote.

McCain did dirty on Romney right before the Florida election, lying about him saying he wanted to pull out of Iraq and the despicable huckabump spread anti Mormon crap to his Baptist base.

Thus we have McCain.

I hate the huckabump just a little more than I hate McCain.

This is why Rush started the Operation Chaos, he was (LIKE MANY AMERICANS) angry at the media and non republicans picking our nominee so he paid them back with OC

PS I like Romney too!

Werbung:
Back