GOP Lawyer Dispatched to Alaska to retrieve Some Of Palin's Clothes

Popeye

To say this is getting funny would be an understatement for it looks like Sarah didn't donate all those clothes to charity after all. In fact, it appears the Wasilla Hillbillies are attempting to make off with the goods.

Sarah Palin left the national stage Wednesday, but the controversy over her role on the ticket flared as aides to John McCain disclosed new details about her expensive wardrobe purchases and revealed that a Republican Party lawyer would be dispatched to Alaska to inventory and retrieve the clothes still in her possession

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-na-palin6-2008nov06,0,5597211.story

Werbung:
Since Rudy Guiliani likes to dress in women's clothes, maybe he'd be willing to purchase her used knickers and some of her stylin' dresses.

If Michelle can fig her big fat butt in them, they should give her the clothes. She has very poor style ideas, I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of person and even I can see she picks very ugly clothes

To say this is getting funny would be an understatement for it looks like Sarah didn't donate all those clothes to charity after all. In fact, it appears the Wasilla Hillbillies are attempting to make off with the goods.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-na-palin6-2008nov06,0,5597211.story

Since Rudy Guiliani likes to dress in women's clothes, maybe he'd be willing to purchase her used knickers and some of her stylin' dresses.
LOL. I think the behind-the-scenes aides are going to clam up soon. I bet they see best-selling books in the near future and they don't want to give out too many previews now.

This whole thread is stupid...

McCain sending someone to retrieve the clothes means nothing on its own.

It certainly has nothing to do with Rudy Giuliani and it has nothing to do with Michelle Obama.

And certainly McCain aides potentially writing a book have nothing to do with it any of this either.

Rob, I just wanted to chime in with the mean things they were saying. I am getting tired of the constant attacks on Palin, she lost, she went home and so if they want to keep attacking her I want to attack back. sorry

But I do admire that you did not just target the non liberal to say something to. You are fair~!

It certainly has nothing to do with Rudy Giuliani and it has nothing to do with Michelle Obama.

And certainly McCain aides potentially writing a book have nothing to do with it any of this either.
Amen. The GOP is tying up the loose ends of the campaign. It has no meaning at this point. If they have trouble getting the clothing back, that will be news.

The clothes retrieving is just emblematic of the back stabbing and blame game which generally accompanies a crushing defeat such as the Republicans suffered....expect this kind of thing to continue between the pro and anti Palin forces within the GOP.

Taking all that into account, while the subject seems at first blush to be 'stupid' it really isn't, it's news..

The clothes retrieving is just emblematic of the back stabbing and blame game which generally accompanies a crushing defeat such as the Republicans suffered....expect this kind of thing to continue between the pro and anti Palin forces within the GOP.

Taking all that into account, while the subject seems at first blush to be 'stupid' it really isn't, it's news..

The fact that it is news is pathetic.

As FD pointed out, all of this is a non issue unless Palin refuses to give up the clothes.

You could argue there is backstabbing and blame going around, but I hardly think pointing to the fact that the GOP is collecting her clothes (as they said they would all along) backs up this assertion.

If Michelle can fig her big fat butt in them, they should give her the clothes. She has very poor style ideas, I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of person and even I can see she picks very ugly clothes

you are so wise, the way you can bash a woman for her fashion and body ( and she seems to have a nice ass to me). Maybe you should go into fashion cretiquing as it seems politics is not your strong point.

C'mon you guys. All very serious now. Every one of us here has trashed politicians on this forum. Sure, it has the lowly sophistication of a late nite comedian. Palin will be the target of trashing for a few weeks more until comedians run out of new material. One hook for humor is hypocrisy, and Palin is rife with it.

Werbung:
This is a liar liar pants on fire post!

I certainly wish horse-face mrs. o could fit her donkey ass in Palin's old outfits. Maybe it would improve her looks!

Back