1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

GOP Lawyer Dispatched to Alaska to retrieve Some Of Palin's Clothes

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

To say this is getting funny would be an understatement for it looks like Sarah didn't donate all those clothes to charity after all. In fact, it appears the Wasilla Hillbillies are attempting to make off with the goods.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-na-palin6-2008nov06,0,5597211.story

2. Greco

Greco New Member

Since Rudy Guiliani likes to dress in women's clothes, maybe he'd be willing to purchase her used knickers and some of her stylin' dresses.

3. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

If Michelle can fig her big fat butt in them, they should give her the clothes. She has very poor style ideas, I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of person and even I can see she picks very ugly clothes

4. Lagboltz

Lagboltz Well-Known Member

LOL. I think the behind-the-scenes aides are going to clam up soon. I bet they see best-selling books in the near future and they don't want to give out too many previews now.

5. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

This whole thread is stupid...

McCain sending someone to retrieve the clothes means nothing on its own.

It certainly has nothing to do with Rudy Giuliani and it has nothing to do with Michelle Obama.

And certainly McCain aides potentially writing a book have nothing to do with it any of this either.

6. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Rob, I just wanted to chime in with the mean things they were saying. I am getting tired of the constant attacks on Palin, she lost, she went home and so if they want to keep attacking her I want to attack back. sorry

But I do admire that you did not just target the non liberal to say something to. You are fair~!

7. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Frolicking Dinosaurs New Member

Amen. The GOP is tying up the loose ends of the campaign. It has no meaning at this point. If they have trouble getting the clothing back, that will be news.

8. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

The clothes retrieving is just emblematic of the back stabbing and blame game which generally accompanies a crushing defeat such as the Republicans suffered....expect this kind of thing to continue between the pro and anti Palin forces within the GOP.

Taking all that into account, while the subject seems at first blush to be 'stupid' it really isn't, it's news..

GOP Lawyer Dispatched to Alaska to retrieve Some Of Palin's Clothes

9. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

The fact that it is news is pathetic.

As FD pointed out, all of this is a non issue unless Palin refuses to give up the clothes.

You could argue there is backstabbing and blame going around, but I hardly think pointing to the fact that the GOP is collecting her clothes (as they said they would all along) backs up this assertion.

10. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    you are so wise, the way you can bash a woman for her fashion and body ( and she seems to have a nice ass to me). Maybe you should go into fashion cretiquing as it seems politics is not your strong point.

11. Lagboltz

Lagboltz Well-Known Member

C'mon you guys. All very serious now. Every one of us here has trashed politicians on this forum. Sure, it has the lowly sophistication of a late nite comedian. Palin will be the target of trashing for a few weeks more until comedians run out of new material. One hook for humor is hypocrisy, and Palin is rife with it.

12. Unite Our Nation

Unite Our Nation New Member

This is a liar liar pants on fire post!

I certainly wish horse-face mrs. o could fit her donkey ass in Palin's old outfits. Maybe it would improve her looks!