If Obama gets elected

Libsmasher

It looks very good for him now, but what will happen if he gets in? Some of my predictions:

1. Iraq: this was the linch pin of his whole campaign, and he will do the cut-and-run there. I predict that within one year after being abandoned by the US, that country will be under the control of either al qaeda or iran - probably the latter. If the former, al qaeda will have a new safe haven to launch a new, more deadly round of attacks against the west. If the latter, iran will then control a huge percentage of the world's oil reserves, and intimidate and finlandize the surrounding sunni countries. Israel will be in very big trouble. Islamists will within a few years overthrow moderate arab regimes in egypt and elsewhere. The taliban in afghanistan will be greatly emboldened, and that country will once again become an islamofascist state as the US retreats from its last isolated enclave in the middle east.

2. The missile defense system in czech republic and poland will be cancelled, and the EU will move to a much more neutral position.

3. Cuba, isolated for 50 years by democrat and republican presidents alike, will be recognized by the US in return for nothing. Probably likely that Obama, slippery as an eel, will do it in every way but officially, giving the unrepentent communist regime a new lease on life.

4. Japan, seeing the appearance of a weak jimmy carter-like president, will either begin to be much more accomodationist with both north korea and china, or make a huge buildup in its arms and military. China will continue its military build up, as Obama guts the US military, and make bold new initiatives in asia and in the third world.

5. The US will be set on a course toward a completely state-run health rationing system.

6. Obama will be able to make at least one USSC appointment, and many federal judgeships. They will be from the extreme left wing, will be rubber-stamped by the dem congress, and have a destructive effect on american society for many years into the future.

7. "Affirmative action", the despicable liberal racial spoils system, almost dead a few years ago, will be expanded and institutionalized.

8. Even the pretense of stopping the illegal alien invasion will end, and the flood of millions of illegals will flow unchecked into the US, with at least the permanent balkanization of the american southwest a certainty.

9. The "Freedom of Choice Act" will be passed, which makes it a right for ANY female of ANY age to abort ANY fetus at ANY stage of pregnancy for ANY reason.

10. Russia will continue intimidating all the former USSR republics, when they see there is nothing to stop them. Some may be annexed.

11. The "Pay Equity Act" will be passed, which will have a whole new army of bureaucrats telling employers what to pay their female employees, which will most likely be more than they're worth.

Werbung:
These are all excellent policies. I did not know that you were an Obama supporter.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

It looks very good for him now, but what will happen if he gets in? Some of my predictions:

1. Iraq: this was the linch pin of his whole campaign, and he will do the cut-and-run there.

2. The missile defense system in czech republic and poland will be cancelled, and the EU will move to a much more neutral position.

3. Cuba, isolated for 50 years by democrat and republican presidents alike, will be recognized by the US in return for nothing.

4. Japan, seeing the appearance of a weak jimmy carter-like president, will either begin to be much more accomodationist with both north korea and china, or make a huge buildup in its arms and military.

5. The US will be set on a course toward a completely state-run health rationing system.

6. Obama will be able to make at least one USSC appointment, and many federal judgeships. They will be from the extreme left wing, will be rubber-stamped by the dem congress, and have a destructive effect on american society for many years into the future.

7. "Affirmative action", the despicable liberal racial spoils system, almost dead a few years ago, will be expanded and institutionalized.

8. Even the pretense of stopping the illegal alien invasion will end...

9. The "Freedom of Choice Act" will be passed, which makes it a right for ANY female of ANY age to abort ANY fetus at ANY stage of pregnancy for ANY reason.

10. Russia will continue intimidating all the former USSR republics, when they see there is nothing to stop them. Some may be annexed.

11. The "Pay Equity Act" will be passed, which will have a whole new army of bureaucrats telling employers what to pay their female employees, which will most likely be more than they're worth.
Whew!! You suggest a fairly-scary scenerio.....until people consider the fact, that.....most anti-Obama opinions have ZERO basis in truth. :rolleyes:

These are all excellent policies. I did not know that you were an Obama supporter.
I've always been amazed at the number o' "conservatives" who've developed psychic-abilities.

You'd think they'd have done a better job of warning the-rest-of-us about the present economic-meltdown. :rolleyes:

They have psychic hindsight.

BTW this thread should be titled 'When Obama gets elected'.

McCain nailed his own coffin shut last night.

Which probably incoveniences Palin as that is when she rises from it.

I've always been amazed at the number o' "conservatives" who've developed psychic-abilities.

You'd think they'd have done a better job of warning the-rest-of-us about the present economic-meltdown. :rolleyes:

Conservative economists have been warning about the consequences of government meddling in the economy for over a hundred years. Read up, sparky. :D Also, check out the repeated disasters like the Great Depression caused by government market manipulation.

Werbung:
BTW this thread should be titled 'When Obama gets elected'.

McCain nailed his own coffin shut last night.

Which probably incoveniences Palin as that is when she rises from it.
Her cover's been blown (as The Idiot Son...in drag).

"In an interview with The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg at New York's Le Cirque restaurant to unveil that magazine's redesign, Brooks decried Palin's anti-intellectualism and compared her to President Bush in that regard:

Sarah Palin represents a fatal cancer to the Republican party. When I first started in journalism, I worked at the National Review for Bill Buckley. And Buckley famously said he'd rather be ruled by the first 2,000 names in the Boston phone book than by the Harvard faculty. But he didn't think those were the only two options. He thought it was important to have people on the conservative side who celebrated ideas, who celebrated learning. And his whole life was based on that, and that was also true for a lot of the other conservatives in the Reagan era. Reagan had an immense faith in the power of ideas. But there has been a counter, more populist tradition, which is not only to scorn liberal ideas but to scorn ideas entirely. And I'm afraid that Sarah Palin has those prejudices. I think President Bush has those prejudices."

:cool:

Back