If Obama was white he would win a landslide

except that mccain actually has skin cancer. obama does not have hiv.

one is true, one is not.

moderators, i was attempting to have a discussion based in fact, but the pervasive right-wing hate machine on this site will have none of it, and i am only responding in kind.

all standards of decorum have been violated by you and your little buddies. enjoy yourselves.

you were not interested in fact, you just want to smear mccain, that is fine, smear him but I will do for obama everything you do for mccain because dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do:)

Obama probably does have HIV, risky sex is just that, risky! and we should have him tested for that and a few other things before he has a chance to take office

Werbung:
Keep pretending its gonna kill him overnight and take the nation by surprise, that's cuter.

honestly.

you've had cancer? did you listen to nothing you were told in that time?

mccain could die tomorrow. so could i, but it's a lot more likely for him because of his advanced age and medical history. why can't you acknowledge a simple nonpartisan fact?

Nice, but there's no proof Obama has HIV. There's documented proof that McCain has had cancer. Another growth pops up every few months, and you can be sure he'll probably die of it. Lets just hope it doesn't leave Caribou Barbie as president.

Once he has his HIV test then we will know, till then I am going to assume that risky sex infected him as much as McCain is infected with cancer.

you were not interested in fact, you just want to smear mccain, that is fine, smear him but I will do for obama everything you do for mccain because dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do:)

Obama probably does have HIV, risky sex is just that, risky! and we should have him tested for that and a few other things before he has a chance to take office

until you started your baseless hiv smears everything i said was 100% true and you are so blinded by partisanship that you refuse to admit it. hey, maybe john mccain was prison raped in hanoi! maybe he has std's too!

if you want to MAKE SH-T UP, i can too, but i'd rather not.

While we're at it why don't we have McCain tested for Alzheimers? Cancer, Alzhiemers and Caribou Barbie...the GOP ticket is a triple threat.

until you started your baseless hiv smears everything i said was 100% true and you are so blinded by partisanship that you refuse to admit it. hey, maybe john mccain was prison raped in hanoi! maybe he has std's too!

if you want to MAKE SH-T UP, i can too, but i'd rather not.

I am not making up anything

there is clear reason to believe obama was heavy into drugs, he admitted it himself.

two men have spoken out about sexual relations with him, one of them murdred right after he opened his mouth.

an HIV test is fair to ask for, I bet McCain wouldnt be scared to take one

honestly.

you've had cancer? did you listen to nothing you were told in that time?

mccain could die tomorrow. so could i, but it's a lot more likely for him because of his advanced age and medical history. why can't you acknowledge a simple nonpartisan fact?

Yes I did and your insolence is noted... Did YOU really have Cancer?

YES, having cancer increases your odds of getting cancer again BUT saying McCain COULD drop dead tomorrow due to cancer is absurd!

Why can't YOU acknowledge that "Non Partisan" fact?

you didnt have to edit out calling me a moron, I dont report posts. You can call me what ever you want

i'm attempting, despite my outbursts earlier, to have a reasoned discussion, which you continue to refuse. i took out the inappropriate portions of my posts, why won't you do the same?

the murder-gay-sex bs is based on a long-debunked spam email and has no business on this forum.

Yes I did and your insolence is noted... Did YOU really have Cancer?

YES, having cancer increases your odds of getting cancer again BUT saying McCain COULD drop dead tomorrow due to cancer is absurd!

Why can't YOU acknowledge that "Non Partisan" fact?

i haven't. my mother has had multiple skin cancers as well as granulomas in her lungs. my dad works in a hospital. i pick up a fact or two along the way.

i will not acknowledge the fact because YOU'RE WRONG.

mccain, as well as my mom, as well as you, possibly, could have a metastatic cancer growing on him/her/you as we speak. i hope for the continued best health of all of the above, but the truth is it's possible.

i'm attempting, despite my outbursts earlier, to have a reasoned discussion, which you continue to refuse. i took out the inappropriate portions of my posts, why won't you do the same?

the murder-gay-sex bs is based on a long-debunked spam email and has no business on this forum.

Nothing in my post was rudeness directed at you, I did not call you a moron, or an idiot or a fool.

I talked about Obama and there are serious questions about his sexual behavior and absolute proof he has a history of drug abuse. If you want to play this mccain cancer game, I am going to remind you of obama's seedy past and how he should take an HIV test.

I have no problem dropping his sex and drug and murder scandal (untill more proof comes out) when you are willing to drop the mccain is going to drop dead of cancer crap :)

wow, more ignorance. HAVING CANCER MAKES IT MORE LIKELY THAT YOU'LL GET CANCER AGAIN. HAVING LOTS OF CANCERS MAKES IT MORE LIKELY THAT THEY'LL METASTASIZE.

you idiots keep hedging your bets on "nuh uh mccain's never gonna die of cancer! we're never gonna have to have the ------- as president lololol!!!"

it's cute.

Awww, poor FloriDUH boy (who's probably one of the morong who couldn't figure out how a butterfly ballot worked) is all scared sh!tless that a woman, who is more of a man than he'll EVER be, could be that close to being POTUS. That IS cute.

Moose-f*cker? You are one more SAD individual.

Stop with the Cancer bit and you got a deal... from me at least.

You guys call McCain or Palin a name and Obama will be called Hitler. You guys want to talk about McCain dropping dead from cancer tomorrow, expect Obama's murder-gay-sex-HIV accusation in response.... You beginning to see how that works?

If you guys on the Left really care about having a civil discussion, lets see it. You be civil, I'll be civil. You be derogatory and I'll respond in kind. I have no problem with being civil in discussion but NOT when its one sided.

moderators, i was attempting to have a discussion based in fact, but the pervasive right-wing hate machine on this site will have none of it, and i am only responding in kind.

all standards of decorum have been violated by you and your little buddies. enjoy yourselves.

Your lie, you tell it.

Werbung:
Stop with the Cancer bit and you got a deal... from me at least.

You guys call McCain or Palin a name and Obama will be called Hitler. You guys want to talk about McCain dropping dead from cancer tomorrow, expect Obama's murder-gay-sex-HIV accusation in response.... You beginning to see how that works?

If you guys on the Left really care about having a civil discussion, lets see it. You be civil, I'll be civil. You be derogatory and I'll respond in kind. I have no problem with being civil in discussion but NOT when its one sided.

Ill even quit calling him a moron and or hitler if you all will quit calling mccain bush three.

can I still call him jimmy carter two?

Back