Illegals getting jobs from stimulus

Scotty,
Firstly, let me say that of course I live in Alaska. The occurance of illegal immigrants in Alaska is below minimal for the most part, and for a few reasons, most Canadians are contempt to stay in Canada, and the Russians have one hell of a swim, or walk across the ice in the winter. ;)
The flood of illegal immigrants is much worse in the southern states, no argument from me. In general, and of course this is my opinion, but the two parties we have only given lip service to the issue. While there might be additional factors, Ill give a small breakdown on the sides of both parties.

The Republicans(GOP) are the party of business, and business wants to maintain the availability of cheap labor, often under the table. Whereas wages are often paid in cash and skirt all of the various taxes associated. Otherwise the illegals have to provide some sort of altered or counterfeit papers, which is hard to deal with under our current system.

The Democrats(bleeding heart liberals) see the issue as more of a human rights matter, because in many cases the people in question are often fleeing human rights problems or economic hardships that those of us in the west cannot fathom.

Either way it doesnt change a few things that are universal that both sides have an issue with, and that is, in most cases zero taxes are paid. While they are a drain on the system, especially when it comes to health care, education, and the criminal justice system.

I think it was mentioned earlier, but I dont have a problem with someone who gets hired as an official employee at a normal business to undergo a similar background check that it takes to buy a firearm. Fill out the application, and a single phone call into the appropriate federal agency to confirm thier legal status in America, the legal right to work, that all of the names and numbers match up.

Werbung:
Also, I find it mildly humorous that everyone in another thread gets all bent out of shape about the stim construction projects having a union preference. But also freak out over the chance that illegals will get a job.
There is no question that membership in a union, and utilizing that labor source adds an extra layer of insulation against this sort of thing.

Also, I find it mildly humorous that everyone in another thread gets all bent out of shape about the stim construction projects having a union preference. But also freak out over the chance that illegals will get a job.
There is no question that membership in a union, and utilizing that labor source adds an extra layer of insulation against this sort of thing.

Ah, yes, but unions are evil, liberal institutions, don't you know, and all good true blue Americans must oppose unions at all costs. And, of course, it is just the liberal government officials who want to keep tabs on workers so it can be determined who is legal and who is not. Therefore, it is the liberals who are supporting illegal immigration. Now, if that doesn't make sense, just turn in your conservative card now.

Ah, yes, but unions are evil, liberal institutions, don't you know, and all good true blue Americans must oppose unions at all costs.
...........:) depends on how they're run. Certainly we had some real problems with ours in the 70s/80s but now (generally) they are respectable organisations which apart from the odd lunatic in charge can (stress) can be beneficial to protecting workers and their rights.

The Democrats(bleeding heart liberals) see the issue as more of a human rights matter, because in many cases the people in question are often fleeing human rights problems or economic hardships that those of us in the west cannot fathom...
.....yeah I hear that buddy. You should live here HR as been refined to an art....:rolleyes:

Seriously though. Its interesting that we also had a major immigration problem over the last decade. The European Union open borders (Shenghan Agreement) have meant that we have been flooded by cheap labour from Bulgaria, Rumanian, Hungary etc. etc.... they can come and go as they please to the point that you cannot understand the language of guys on building sites...they may come from another planet...they may not even be human!!

Anyway we've sabotaged their plans (we're clever us Brits!!) we've got a secret weapon..........

Now some say that he's the secret love child of god.....!! others say that he can fly to aid of distressed cats stuck up trees....!! All we know is that he's called ........

Prime Minister Gordon Brown

Now Gordy is also a canny Scot and he's in the process of saving the economic woes of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (as well as the world!!). Gordy however has excelled himself by convincing us that by having the biggest national debt in the known universe we are in good economic shape!! Seriously now that up to our nose hairs in hock we're like pigs in sh!t wallowing in the good times - don't tell him that we have to pay this debt back though (its a secret!......shhhh)

Anyway back to this cunning plan and immigrants. These overseas folks you see come here so that they can work their naynays off and send their hard earned cash back to their ladyfolk and little kiddie people living back the ghettoes on the backside of the Plant Zarg or where ever it is they hail from BUT and here's the cunning bit.... we're in so much debt with the lowest interest rates in the galaxy that nobody wants to buy or hold our currency so its worth less than a bag of dog turds. So all those hard working by foreign folk are all buggering off back to the planet Zarg as we speak because the wages they now earn are worth sod all less ten when converted back in Zargonian Euros or Bulgarian beer vouchers or whatever it is they call money ...;)

So if you want to cure your illegal alien problem - I take your point BUNZ that you chilly folk in frozen testicles land don't have the problem but if you did you just make wreck your currency. DO a Gordy and make the dollar worthless and then they'll all vanish....neat huh!

(sorry if the spellings a bit wobbly I'm on my second bottle of a very nice Rioja)

TTFN BUNZ!

PS if Gordy ever visits frozen testicle land......please feel free to use him as target practise

.....yeah I hear that buddy. You should live here HR as been refined to an art....:rolleyes:

Seriously though. Its interesting that we also had a major immigration problem over the last decade. The European Union open borders (Shenghan Agreement) have meant that we have been flooded by cheap labour from Bulgaria, Rumanian, Hungary etc. etc.... they can come and go as they please to the point that you cannot understand the language of guys on building sites...they may come from another planet...they may not even be human!!

Anyway we've sabotaged their plans (we're clever us Brits!!) we've got a secret weapon..........

Now some say that he's the secret love child of god.....!! others say that he can fly to aid of distressed cats stuck up trees....!! All we know is that he's called ........

Prime Minister Gordon Brown

Now Gordy is also a canny Scot and he's in the process of saving the economic woes of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (as well as the world!!). Gordy however has excelled himself by convincing us that by having the biggest national debt in the known universe we are in good economic shape!! Seriously now that up to our nose hairs in hock we're like pigs in sh!t wallowing in the good times - don't tell him that we have to pay this debt back though (its a secret!......shhhh)

Anyway back to this cunning plan and immigrants. These overseas folks you see come here so that they can work their naynays off and send their hard earned cash back to their ladyfolk and little kiddie people living back the ghettoes on the backside of the Plant Zarg or where ever it is they hail from BUT and here's the cunning bit.... we're in so much debt with the lowest interest rates in the galaxy that nobody wants to buy or hold our currency so its worth less than a bag of dog turds. So all those hard working by foreign folk are all buggering off back to the planet Zarg as we speak because the wages they now earn are worth sod all less ten when converted back in Zargonian Euros or Bulgarian beer vouchers or whatever it is they call money ...;)

So if you want to cure your illegal alien problem - I take your point BUNZ that you chilly folk in frozen testicles land don't have the problem but if you did you just make wreck your currency. DO a Gordy and make the dollar worthless and then they'll all vanish....neat huh!

(sorry if the spellings a bit wobbly I'm on my second bottle of a very nice Rioja)

TTFN BUNZ!

PS if Gordy ever visits frozen testicle land......please feel free to use him as target practise

Darned if that doesn't sound like the exact same strategy we have been following in the US.

Now, if we can just convince more people that those dog turds are valuable....

For those who think the stiumuls bill has really been thought out well by Obama and the dems....

http://sweetliberty.blog-city.com/300000_jobs_for_illegal_aliens_in_senate_bill.htm
Aw, c'mon.....you folks have finally hit The BIG Times....the TEE-Vee!!!! :rolleyes:

"The way the press handles the election, we feel like our side's never being really represented, never really given a fair shake," says one man. "It's almost like they think of us as a bunch of hicks, a bunch of idiots. And they don't even wanna hear our side or understand us."

"The liberal media is selling the American people short," observes one woman. "That's ridiculous and people should be outraged. And millions and millions of us are." "We're the backbone of this country," says another man. "We're hardworkin,' blue- collared workers that keep this country runnin.' He [Obama] talks like he knows us; he doesn't know us."

Take it, AWAY.....Manatee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, yes, but unions are evil, liberal institutions, don't you know, and all good true blue Americans must oppose unions at all costs. And, of course, it is just the liberal government officials who want to keep tabs on workers so it can be determined who is legal and who is not. Therefore, it is the liberals who are supporting illegal immigration. Now, if that doesn't make sense, just turn in your conservative card now.

Do you know of a conservative union? Hell I would settle for a neutral union.

My union forces me to pay 55 dollars a month. The only thing they are good for is protecting lazy workers (I am not one of them) and giving our union dues to DEMOCRAT candidates for various office, and supporting abortion.

It does not matter to unions that their members might be republican or conservative or against abortion. Your dues always go to help democrats and abortion causes.

And in the end the only thing they are good for is to protect lazy workers.

If there is poor air quality or unsafe working conditions, you call the government and they will fix it

If there is issue for working you over the legal limit you call the government and they will fix it

If they are trying to pay you less than the law requires, call the government and they will fix it.

Explain to me what good the union is when we have a government program that we pay with tax dollars to fix all these issues?

Unless of course you are the lazy worker or love to give to democrats and abortion causes the union seems really useless.

Do you know of a conservative union? Hell I would settle for a neutral union.

My union forces me to pay 55 dollars a month. The only thing they are good for is protecting lazy workers (I am not one of them) and giving our union dues to DEMOCRAT candidates for various office, and supporting abortion.

It does not matter to unions that their members might be republican or conservative or against abortion. Your dues always go to help democrats and abortion causes.

And in the end the only thing they are good for is to protect lazy workers.

If there is poor air quality or unsafe working conditions, you call the government and they will fix it

If there is issue for working you over the legal limit you call the government and they will fix it

If they are trying to pay you less than the law requires, call the government and they will fix it.

Explain to me what good the union is when we have a government program that we pay with tax dollars to fix all these issues?

Unless of course you are the lazy worker or love to give to democrats and abortion causes the union seems really useless.

It is useless, so long as you can depend on the government to fix everything.

Werbung:
Back