Implementation of Obamacare

Obamacare Marketplace: Personal Data Can Be Used For ‘Law Enforcement and Audit Activities’

Maryland's Health Connection, the state's Obamacare marketplace, has been plagued by delays in the first days of open enrollment. If users are able to endure long page-loading delays, they are presented with the website's privacy policy, a ubiquitous fine-print feature on websites that often go unread. Nevertheless, users are asked to check off a box that they agree to the terms.

The policy contains many standard statements about information automatically collected regarding Internet browsers and IP addresses, temporary "cookies" used by the site, and website accessibility. However, at least two conditions may give some users pause before proceeding.

Werbung:
You still failed to understand my point. Let me try again.

Scorched earth = government shut down.
Scorched earth does not equal defunding Obama care.

The TP forces a scorched earth (government shutdown) by attaching Obamacare to the budget bill knowing that is nonnegotiable by POTUS. Maybe you think the government shutdown (scorched earth) is fine, but I don't.

I already told you I disagree with Obama on many things, including Wall Street, bank failures, tax breaks on corps, foreign wars, spying, subsidies, etc. You are still preaching unnecessarily. Why do you keep belaboring that?

Yes, I along with the TP want to put an end to the insanity in the above paragraph, but not by bringing about a government shutdown. That piles more insanity on insanity. That may destroy the international integrity of the US dollar. Is that what the TP wants? Is that what you want? If you think shutting down the government is worth it in trying to get rid of Obamacare, then we have a strong disagreement. Let the TP try some other way. If the shutdown insanity is what you think being duped is, than I think you are the one being duped.

Sorry, but I am not buying that. The shut down is not really a shut down. The government is still operating and few Americans are negatively effected. So, your condemnation of the TP because of the shut down, as if shutting down the government is more dastardly than all those things I listed, indicates your concern is misplaced and maybe purely political.

We are heading over the cliff and you find the actions of the TP more reprehensible. That is nonsensical.

There have been plenty of so called shut downs in the past, and nothing much happened. And that will be the case this time too.

Sorry, but I am not buying that. The shut down is not really a shut down. The government is still operating and few Americans are negatively effected. So, your condemnation of the TP because of the shut down, as if shutting down the government is more dastardly than all those things I listed, indicates your concern is misplaced and maybe purely political.

We are heading over the cliff and you find the actions of the TP more reprehensible. That is nonsensical.

There have been plenty of so called shut downs in the past, and nothing much happened. And that will be the case this time too.
Agreed .....

Not to mentioned if one was truly concerned about the "integrity of the US Dollar" they would be concerned with this regimes massive printing of the money!

Finally, you almost understand what I posted.
Not true at all. When did I ever say that that action was more reprehensible?
That's certainly true for three of them because they were so short:
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/federalbudgetprocess/a/Government-Shutdowns.htm

1981: Shutdown a few hours.
1984: Shutdown one day.
1990: Shutdown over Memorial day weekend (Most were off anyway)
1995-96: Shutdown 6 days. Cost $800 million in losses.

We have yet to see what the world markets think when the TP fools around with the debt ceiling.

Finally, you almost understand what I posted.

Not true at all. When did I ever say that that action was more reprehensible?

That's certainly true for three of them because they were so short:
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/federalbudgetprocess/a/Government-Shutdowns.htm

1981: Shutdown a few hours.
1984: Shutdown one day.
1990: Shutdown over Memorial day weekend (Most were off anyway)
1995-96: Shutdown 6 days. Cost $800 million in losses.

We have yet to see what the world markets think when the TP fools around with the debt ceiling.

Again, you fail to comprehend the gravity of the situation (as do most Americans) and have chosen to criticize the very organization trying to correct the situation, while ignoring or downplaying the destructive actions of the establishment.

We are at $17 trillion in debt and before Big Ears is done, we likely will be $20 trillion in debt with an ever expanding crony capitalist economy....with all of its terrible malinvestment and ever higher unemployment and dependency...while the wealthy elite continue to enrich and empower themselves to the detriment of the rest of us.

If you were comprehending the situation, you would be condemning Obama and the leftist/statist establishment, which includes all of the D party and most of the R party. And not condemning the TP.

The TP is the only organization trying to save America and yet people like you, fail to see the truth. Why?

Again, you fail to comprehend the gravity of the situation (as do most Americans) and have chosen to criticize the very organization trying to correct the situation, while ignoring or downplaying the destructive actions of the establishment.

We are at $17 trillion in debt and before Big Ears is done, we likely will be $20 trillion in debt with an ever expanding crony capitalist economy....with all of its terrible malinvestment and ever higher unemployment and dependency...while the wealthy elite continue to enrich and empower themselves to the detriment of the rest of us.

If you were comprehending the situation, you would be condemning Obama and the leftist/statist establishment, which includes all of the D party and most of the R party. And not condemning the TP.

The TP is the only organization trying to save America and yet people like you, fail to see the truth. Why?
The TP has good intentions, and in fiscal cases their head is in the right place, but it is controlled and has been controlled by idiots, and it supports idiots, e.g.

Christine O'Donnel
Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Michele Bachmann
Rick Perry

The list goes on.
I would support them in their fiscal endeavors if they weren't so idiotic.

The TP has good intentions, and in fiscal cases their head is in the right place, but it is controlled and has been controlled by idiots, and it supports idiots, e.g.

Christine O'Donnel
Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Michele Bachmann
Rick Perry

The list goes on.
I would support them in their fiscal endeavors if they weren't so idiotic.

You have just proven my point. My point is you find the TP much more objectionable than the ruling elite or the establishment. This, again, is entirely nonsensical. You are one with the establishment even though it is the main source of America's problems.
You name names. Those are names of politicians who are trying to fix America and yet, you denounce them as is typical of a statist left wing shill.

You should be, if you were fair and unbiased, naming those who are part of the establishment and who have and are, destroying America. But sadly, you place blame where it should not be placed.

You have just proven my point. My point is you find the TP much more objectionable than the ruling elite or the establishment. This, again, is entirely nonsensical. You are one with the establishment even though it is the main source of America's problems.
You name names. Those are names of politicians who are trying to fix America and yet, you denounce them as is typical of a statist left wing shill.

You should be, if you were fair and unbiased, naming those who are part of the establishment and who have and are, destroying America. But sadly, you place blame where it should not be placed.
If you like those tea party idiots, fine. If you want me to name the establishments destroying the fiscal integrity of America, that's easy:
It is every executive, senate, and house branch in the past few decades with the single exception of Bill Clinton's.

Last edited:
If you like those tea party idiots, fine. If you want me to name the establishments destroying the fiscal integrity of America, that's easy:
It is every executive, senate, and house branch in the past few decades with the single exception of Bill Clinton's.
OMG ... there truly is no help for you is there.

Right. There is no help at all unless we bring back someone like Bill Clinton who is the only one in recent history to have a budget surplus.
Lets give Bubba credit for realizing that there was no chance of him moveing his agenda nor halting Gingrich's and so he cleverly chose to ride that tide lest he be crushed by it. But no one in government had a hand in the dot com boom (one could argue Greenspan). That boom eas the reason for the narrowed deficit. yes deficit as it was SS surplus going to the general fund as though it were income that allowed the illusion of surplus.

Okay. The Tea Party are idiots even though they are the only political party trying to fix our fiscal problems.

Will you also call Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and the entire D party idiots, since they refuse to fix our fiscal problems and demand more deficit spending?

Werbung:
Okay. The Tea Party are idiots even though they are the only political party trying to fix our fiscal problems.

Will you also call Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and the entire D party idiots, since they refuse to fix our fiscal problems and demand more deficit spending?
I would not consider Obama et al. idiots. I think of them more as negligent and irresponsible.

Back