Just one of many reasons Obama is not right for the job

Werbung:

Last time I looked this was still America, where people are guaranteed a speedy trial and it's illegal to hold people indefinitely on just "suspicion". If the Bush Administration had a case against this guy they should have prosecuted him and had it over with, but now they fiddled around so long that he got out of jail for free. Stop blaming Obama for Bush's failures.

Because he decided to follow the Geneva convention or the US constitution?
If you think that Gitmo was good, would you support some other nations right to take US citizens , jail them, torture them, never charge them with a crime, and when asked what they did or for evidence just claim natinal security...
I am sure you would say it was perfectly ok, becuse they must have been terrorist, becuse they said so right?

Let me see how this works.

Defending the rights of terrorist (which are not us citizens) is more important

than

Defending the rights of Americans (like right to bear arms).

Seems like the terrorist are getting more rights than the people who live in America and pay for the very court system that the libs want them tried in.
That's how this country got turned upside down.

Every day prisoners of this country that are in prison have no deterrent to not go back to their ways because the human rights activitsts want them to be comfortable. Most of these prisoners live better than most of the porr and needy that are constantly being manipulated by the liberals.

Cable T.V., Warm Bed, Weights, tobacco products, library, 3 meals a day.

Barrack is showing the world he has not respect for the military he is now in charge of. He is showing the terrorists that its ok to plot to kill Americans. If you're caught, that's o.k.

What's so wrong with wanting to save American lives?

If Osama Bin Laden were captured, we should not try to get information from him on any future plans of attack? Who should care that we go thru another 9-11.

If Osama Bin Laden were captured, we should not try to get information from him on any future plans of attack? Who should care that we go thru another 9-11.

The libs would throw him a Tea party, and give him a damn pedicure!

The Geneva convention applies to Soldiers dressed in military clothes, and with a flag and with weapons in the open. Since none of these detainees meet any of those criteria, all this talk about the Geneva convention is hoopla.

As to the constitution. Where does it actually say these detainees have rights.? They weren't born here, they are not citizens.

It's my understanding that the constitution applies to legal citizens of the United States.

Can anyone show how no citizens are entitled? I'm not looking for opinions, I want solid evidence.

The Geneva convention applies to Soldiers dressed in military clothes, and with a flag and with weapons in the open. Since none of these detainees meet any of those criteria, all this talk about the Geneva convention is hoopla.

As to the constitution. Where does it actually say these detainees have rights.? They weren't born here, they are not citizens.

It's my understanding that the constitution applies to legal citizens of the United States.

Can anyone show how no citizens are entitled? I'm not looking for opinions, I want solid evidence.

So in the world, if you are not in uniform and not a US Citizen , America can do what ever it wants with you...is that what you believe? Also DOn't forget Bush tried and held US Citizens as well, with out trial or charges, Jose Padilla is one example. But please fill me in on the rights one has here. Or Is the US free to take anyone they want and hold them for what ever reason they want so long as not in uniform or US citizen?

So in the world, if you are not in uniform and not a US Citizen , America can do what ever it wants with you...is that what you believe? Also DOn't forget Bush tried and held US Citizens as well, with out trial or charges, Jose Padilla is one example. But please fill me in on the rights one has here. Or Is the US free to take anyone they want and hold them for what ever reason they want so long as not in uniform or US citizen?

Let's see how many rights you get when the terrorists of Islam have you detained. Spew your liberal love at them, and don't forget to scream "Geneva Conv...!" as they slice your head off...

I simiply asked for facts about how the detainess are entitled and nothing. Because there is nothing to back it up.

The libs would throw him a Tea party, and give him a damn pedicure!

Well President Obama certainly could do no worse at catching Bin Laden than Bush did having 8 whole years.

The thing that kills me about all this whining on the Right about Gitmo closing is this.

A) There's was absolutely no need for Gitmo once we realized the small number of people that were being held there. I could see doing it at first when I guess there was a possibility of thousands of prisoners... but when that didn't happen it was just plain stupid to keep operating something that ended up just being a human storage area to try and get around laws against torture and to keep from having trials.

B) What's up with not having trials? That's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I want to rejoice at these guys getting those prison sentences. And if there isn't any evidence against someone they shouldn't be held in the first place.

C) What's all the cry baby stuff about... Where we gonna put them... these guys are dangerous.

PLEEEEASE!
Charles frickin Manson is in prison. Cannibal Jeffery Dahmer was in prison... half the Crips, Bloods, MS13, Mexican Mafia, Nazi Lowriders and who knows how many Motorcycle gang members are in these prisons. And they seem to be held in there just fine!

In fact I'm bettin' it would be a pretty rough life for a terrorist in an American Maximum Security Prison.

So I'm glad Obama is doing his job in a way that makes America look a whole lot better while still putting it to the bad guys!

Let's see how many rights you get when the terrorists of Islam have you detained. Spew your liberal love at them, and don't forget to scream "Geneva Conv...!" as they slice your head off...

Rights that do not apply to all, can be taken from all. You are a glowing expample of the how brains, and intellectual curiosity has been shunned by so many in favor of backwater Hick thinking. If the US ever , as most likely it will in time, fails from its place in the world...it will be people who think like you, not radical Islam that will have taken it down.

Werbung:
Well President Obama certainly could do no worse at catching Bin Laden than Bush did having 8 whole years.

The thing that kills me about all this whining on the Right about Gitmo closing is this.

A) There's was absolutely no need for Gitmo once we realized the small number of people that were being held there. I could see doing it at first when I guess there was a possibility of thousands of prisoners... but when that didn't happen it was just plain stupid to keep operating something that ended up just being a human storage area to try and get around laws against torture and to keep from having trials.

B) What's up with not having trials? That's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I want to rejoice at these guys getting those prison sentences. And if there isn't any evidence against someone they shouldn't be held in the first place.

C) What's all the cry baby stuff about... Where we gonna put them... these guys are dangerous.

PLEEEEASE!
Charles frickin Manson is in prison. Cannibal Jeffery Dahmer was in prison... half the Crips, Bloods, MS13, Mexican Mafia, Nazi Lowriders and who knows how many Motorcycle gang members are in these prisons. And they seem to be held in there just fine!

In fact I'm bettin' it would be a pretty rough life for a terrorist in an American Maximum Security Prison.

So I'm glad Obama is doing his job in a way that makes America look a whole lot better while still putting it to the bad guys!

They are worried about hte people we have no proof did anything getting out....but dont question why we are holding people we cant prove did anything....sad...also Bush Rice Rummy, and others have all stated that at some point Gitmo had to go. They ignore this fact. Jail for all , trials for none, no evidence needed....go American values?

Back