Just one of many reasons Obama is not right for the job

P. Obama is not stupid enough to release those people onto our shores. He knows they are dangerous terrorists.

At the end of a year he will either extend the time table or will have tried and convicted enough of them so that there will only be five or six left.

Then he will send them back to their own countries where they will be promptly abused and executed. But because he is considered to be Messiah and can do no wrong he will get a pass from the press that would have crucified Bush for doing the same thing.

Werbung:
They are worried about hte people we have no proof did anything getting out....but dont question why we are holding people we cant prove did anything....sad...also Bush Rice Rummy, and others have all stated that at some point Gitmo had to go. They ignore this fact. Jail for all , trials for none, no evidence needed....go American values?

The proof is probably the testimony soldier who captured the guy but was later blown up by a roadside bomb. Or the guy is still alive but it is just his word against the terrorists. In general terms I am sure that they know the guy is guilty but the evidence just won't satisfy American sentiments.

No biggy, they will just send them back to their home countries. By the time this is done there will be virtually no innocent men released for the simple reason that there are virtually no innocent men in there.

Rights that do not apply to all, can be taken from all. You are a glowing expample of the how brains, and intellectual curiosity has been shunned by so many in favor of backwater Hick thinking. If the US ever , as most likely it will in time, fails from its place in the world...it will be people who think like you, not radical Islam that will have taken it down.

Well it must be real nice to think like that. But you, sir, are living on planet Earth. Everyone doesn't think so flighty as you. Sure, it would be nice to, but some of us live in reality, where evil does exist.

But you go ahead and live behind your white picket fence, green grass, and rosy palms for one day you'll realize why evil needs to be crushed with the same force that it comes with.

Last time I looked this was still America, where people are guaranteed a speedy trial and it's illegal to hold people indefinitely on just "suspicion". If the Bush Administration had a case against this guy they should have prosecuted him and had it over with, but now they fiddled around so long that he got out of jail for free. Stop blaming Obama for Bush's failures.
With all-of-the-LIES we've been told, to date, "suspected" would be an iron-clad accusation to (only) the most-typical Bush-supporter....and, the rest o' his/her lynch-mob.

Let me see how this works.

Defending the rights of terrorist (which are not us citizens) is more important

than

Defending the rights of Americans (like right to bear arms).
Yeah....after all.....anyone that's not an American-citizen should be considered less-than-human. I think that's one o' those Divinely-Inspired Absolutes....in the Bible....somewhere. :rolleyes:

They are worried about hte people we have no proof did anything getting out....but dont question why we are holding people we cant prove did anything....sad...also Bush Rice Rummy, and others have all stated that at some point Gitmo had to go. They ignore this fact. Jail for all , trials for none, no evidence needed....go American values?

Unfortunately I think you have it right my friend.

To the Bush/Cheney administration it appears it was all about never having to admit a mistake. Had their pride not gotten in the way they could have made some adjustments and not now be seen in such a bad light.

Wait til all the people come forward now that the Bush ax isn't being held over their heads. I see a few more have come out just since the Inauguration.

I think this thing is going to get very interesting.

The Geneva convention applies to Soldiers dressed in military clothes, and with a flag and with weapons in the open. Since none of these detainees meet any of those criteria, all this talk about the Geneva convention is hoopla.
I'm sure that mirrors the Brits sentiment....during our Revolution (against British-occupation). :rolleyes:

Let's see how many rights you get when the terrorists of Islam have you detained.
Yeah....seeing-as-how we're just-now getting-over the trauma of all o' those communist-gunboats that stormed-our-shores....after we bailed from 'Nam.

helio1.jpg

If we'd only listened to the "conservative"-paranoids.

:rolleyes:

The proof is probably the testimony soldier who captured the guy but was later blown up by a roadside bomb.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....probably!

How indictable!! :rolleyes:

"Most detainees are being held for the crime of having "associated" with the Taliban or al-Qaida—often in the most attenuated way, including having known or lived with people assumed to be Taliban, or worked for charities with some ties to al-Qaida. Some had "combat" experience that seems to have consisted solely of being hit by U.S. bombs. Most were not picked up by U.S. forces but handed over to our military by Afghan warlords in exchange for enormous bountie$ and political payback."

I'm sure that mirrors the Brits sentiment....during our Revolution (against British-occupation).

Are you pretending or are you really THAT stupid? Get some perspective idiot. The Geneva Convention did not occur until just after WWII.

hahahahahhahhhahahaa

P. Obama is not stupid enough to release those people onto our shores. He knows they are dangerous terrorists.

At the end of a year he will either extend the time table or will have tried and convicted enough of them so that there will only be five or six left.

Then he will send them back to their own countries where they will be promptly abused and executed. But because he is considered to be Messiah and can do no wrong he will get a pass from the press that would have crucified Bush for doing the same thing.

It's unfortunate you can't get over this whole "Messiah" thing. I realize that when your guy leaves in public disgrace with a low 20's overall job approval rating the idea that a new very pupular President from the opposing Party stings a bit.

But COME ON... are you seriously not at all glad to see some movement in actually trying to make bad & internationally embarrassing situations better... whatever they are.

There should be trials. Having trials is what a good & proper country does. It makes no difference to me if it's some foreign army fighter or "terrorist" or some home grown terrorist like Timothy McVeigh or some run of the mill American serial killer... WE TRY THEM... WE PUNISH THEM FOR THINGS THEY ARE PROVEN TO HAVE DONE! Not just because we don't think we like them or on what they might or might not do but have not yet done.

These prisoners will get trials now. Some will be brought over to some of our Super Max prisons or I've heard talk of possibly using Alcatraz. Some will probably been sent back into prison custody of foreign countries.

But at the end of the day America will fairly process and dole out a punishment... but not just warehouse people forever without trials showing the world our government believes it is somehow above the law.

President Obama... thank you sir...

iconatorobamahesjusthertx1.gif

I'm sure that mirrors the Brits sentiment....during our Revolution (against British-occupation).

Are you pretending or are you really THAT stupid? Get some perspective idiot. The Geneva Convention did not occur until just after WWII.

hahahahahhahhhahahaa
Quite the English-Major, aren't you?

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
For those still whining about the OBAMA/BIDEN landslide victory in the election. I might point out that on the other side the choices were so SCARY that they pale by comparison!:eek:

Back