Just one of many reasons Obama is not right for the job

Like it or not, Obama is now running this nation, and it behooves us all to hope he does a good job of it.

I believe that most people in the world would agree that US interests were ill-served by the heavy handed, brutal tactics used by the Bush administration. We were certainly not free when we were governed by GW Bush. When organizations such as the Red Cross and Amnesty International question our treatment of prisoners, one wonders if we have become a Third World nation.

Werbung:
Like it or not, Obama is now running this nation, and it behooves us all to hope he does a good job of it.

I believe that most people in the world would agree that US interests were ill-served by the heavy handed, brutal tactics used by the Bush administration. We were certainly not free when we were governed by GW Bush. When organizations such as the Red Cross and Amnesty International question our treatment of prisoners, one wonders if we have become a Third World nation.

There is no way I can hope he does a good job in raising taxes on targeted groups to give it to other targeted groups, or increasing abortion and funding of it by people who are forced to pay taxes to fund it. Or any other things he is doing or plans to do that is againt my moral core. I hope in those things he falls on his sorry butt.

But I am glad he has ran far left from day one and proved that he is a liar. I am glad he told the republicans who tried to give opinion on the "stim" package that the matter has been solved, he won and it will be done his way. I am glad he told republicans who they should and should not listen to if they want to get along.

I just hope its reported in a way the morons who voted for him hoping for something good will hear.

I'm one of those morons, and I am very happy he is not GWB. So he has to be better than what we have had for the past 8 years, since it is not possible to be worse.

I'm one of those morons, and I am very happy he is not GWB. So he has to be better than what we have had for the past 8 years, since it is not possible to be worse.

From reading other posts by you, I would think you to vote for obama reguardless of who the other person was.... like straight D ticket. Was I wrong?

The morons I am talking about are actual conservatives who some how thought he was not going to be a liberal

Actually, I like Oregon. it's a very pretty state.

Yes, I am, a liberal.

ahh I am glad I pegged it right, but you are not one of the morons I was talking about.

I have catholic and pro life friends who really thought obama would leave abortion stuff as is or even improve the situation.

they thought obama would take the prisoners at gitmo more seriously

Its really fun to watch those morons with the dumb look on their face now

and the more obama does the funnier it will be to look at these faces.

I wonder how many hail mary's they are going to have to say :)

Nah. I actually hope he screws it all up. If he does do well, great. If he doesn't, then I can post it all over this forum, and watch the liberal squirm.

It's a win-win either way for me.

NO Obamanation;83988]There is no way I can hope he does a good job...

See that's the problem. You don't want him to do a good job. The very meaning of doing a good job is that the majority of the American people are happy with his service. That's what democracy is all about.

Now you can disagree with certain policies... but you really should wish he does a good job.;)

iconatorfb29b8b32eabe9bwx7.png

Nah. I actually hope he screws it all up. If he does do well, great. If he doesn't, then I can post it all over this forum, and watch the liberal squirm.

they wont squirm, they will just make excuses... here is the main excuse

well bush did it too , or bush spent too or bush didnt this or that

READ THAT: I don't want my country to get better because it will just make me look even more clueless than I've already appeared at times. I'd rather bash than work together with anyone to make things a little better. I hate a lot of Americans.

Nice... real nice.:eek:

iconatorc6ed7c9db338ee0kt3.jpg

See that's the problem. You don't want him to do a good job. The very meaning of doing a good job is that the majority of the American people are happy with his service. That's what democracy is all about.

Now you can disagree with certain policies... but you really should wish he does a good job.;)

iconatorfb29b8b32eabe9bwx7.png

I hope the can win the war in Iraq and in Afganastan

I hope he can lower the tax burdon on all Americans

I hope he can get Pelosi in line, and the whole of congress and I hope he can stop this useless dumb spending that has gone on for 50 years.

I hope he can end abortion (laughing as I type this all up)

I hope he can leave Americans alone, get out of our Frakin way and let us succeed and stop burdening us with more government.

I hope he can do all that. but the truth is he wants the polar oposite of what I want... I should not want more abortions, It would be un american of me to want to lose the wars we fight

this is so funny and you cant even see it. after 8 years of TOTAL disrespect to the office of president you want it respected. and the whole lot of you are throwng temper tantrums when we wont do it.

this is so funny its almost unreal :)

It's unfortunate you can't get over this whole "Messiah" thing. I realize that when your guy leaves in public disgrace with a low 20's overall job approval rating the idea that a new very pupular President from the opposing Party stings a bit.

But COME ON... are you seriously not at all glad to see some movement in actually trying to make bad & internationally embarrassing situations better... whatever they are.

There should be trials. Having trials is what a good & proper country does. It makes no difference to me if it's some foreign army fighter or "terrorist" or some home grown terrorist like Timothy McVeigh or some run of the mill American serial killer... WE TRY THEM... WE PUNISH THEM FOR THINGS THEY ARE PROVEN TO HAVE DONE! Not just because we don't think we like them or on what they might or might not do but have not yet done.

These prisoners will get trials now. Some will be brought over to some of our Super Max prisons or I've heard talk of possibly using Alcatraz. Some will probably been sent back into prison custody of foreign countries.

But at the end of the day America will fairly process and dole out a punishment... but not just warehouse people forever without trials showing the world our government believes it is somehow above the law.

President Obama... thank you sir...

iconatorobamahesjusthertx1.gif

I have already said there should be trials. And I actually think it is better that the trials should be done under O's watch because then when they go horrible wrong he will get the credit. Then we can all watch the media make even more excuses.

I hope the can win the war in Iraq and in Afganastan

I hope he can lower the tax burdon on all Americans

I hope he can get Pelosi in line, and the whole of congress and I hope he can stop this useless dumb spending that has gone on for 50 years.

I hope he can end abortion (laughing as I type this all up)

I hope he can leave Americans alone, get out of our Frakin way and let us succeed and stop burdening us with more government.

I hope he can do all that. but the truth is he wants the polar oposite of what I want... I should not want more abortions, It would be un american of me to want to lose the wars we fight

this is so funny and you cant even see it. after 8 years of TOTAL disrespect to the office of president you want it respected. and the whole lot of you are throwng temper tantrums when we wont do it.

this is so funny its almost unreal :)

LOLOLOLOLOL!! You are so out of touch it IS unreal

roflmfao "8 years of TOTAL disrespect". More like 8 years of total ignorance. Wake up genius.....sigh

Page 9 as of Jan 27, 2009. Not suprising.....

Werbung:
LOLOLOLOLOL!! You are so out of touch it IS unreal

roflmfao "8 years of TOTAL disrespect". More like 8 years of total ignorance. Wake up genius.....sigh

Page 9 as of Jan 27, 2009. Not suprising.....

wake up?

are you saying that for the last 8 years the liberal democrats showed respect to President Bush? or that you had total ignorance?

and are you suggesting that I should put my core values aside and cheer behind obama because he is the president?

Back