Look Who Was Pallin' Around With A Married Man

Werbung:
This whole story has been denied and discredited already.

More importantly, why do you care?
Do you have a link to something discrediting the story officially?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......maybe Linda Tripp????

john_goodman2.jpg

Nothing you have posted is at relevant to the so-called Palin divorce, which is not happening.
You mean....besides the fact Team Palin has displayed a track-record of lying, right??

Hey, c'mon!! What're we gonna tell The Children??!!!!

:eek:

While the economy is still in the dumpster, the government has a $1.4 trillion dollar deficit, and the Federal reserve is printing out cash like it was going out of style, unemployment is spiking above 10%...

What are leftist idiots talking about? Sarah Palin might divorce.

Let's say she is divorcing... please explain how that is relevant to the big issues the country is facing?
Ah, yes....things are different, now......

:rolleyes:

"Four years and $40 million poured into investigating President Clinton. And all that independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr has to show for it, according to press reports, is a lurid tale about the president and his intern. There will reportedly be nothing in Starr's upcoming report to Congress about Whitewater, the 1980s Arkansas scandal that gave rise to Starr's gargantuan probe in the first place."

You mean....besides the fact Team Palin has displayed a track-record of lying, right??

Hey, c'mon!! What're we gonna tell The Children??!!!!

:eek:

So with no credible evidence that there is anything of the sort going to happen, you justify your insistence that it will with the point of "Palin has told a lie."

By this "logic" I can take a broken Obama campaign promise, claim anything I want, and then "back it up" with the idea that he has lied before. Sad.

So with no credible evidence that there is anything of the sort going to happen, you justify your insistence that it will with the point of "Palin has told a lie."
Hey, c'mon....all she needs to do is Tell The Truth!!!!

What's she AFRAID-OF??!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

Hey, c'mon....all she needs to do is Tell The Truth!!!!

What's she AFRAID-OF??!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

Uhm, I believe she did when she said the report was a load of garbage.

Perhaps the "news", if you want to call the National Enquirer or a blog that, should start telling it instead?

maybe its just me, but when its the national inquire I have a hard time beliving any story. After all I think in 4 mags, they posted they had proof 4 different people killed that Ramsey girl while back...shocking proof the mom...der dad...both...neighbor....umm wait this week proof that ....elvis did it.

as much as I would enjoy watching her burn on this story, not much to it

Werbung:
Man, just when I that some of this hoopla might die down and we can move on with our lives. But nope. Either way, at least she is nothing but a media sideshow and no longer in a position of political power.

At this point considering the scope of politics in Alaska since 2006, I wont say what is or isnt realistic or not. I might be wrong, and I hope that I am, because I dont want to fuel the Palin fire. Either way, I think something is up. Not necessarily a divorce, but a considerable story that hasnt hit the news yet. Pure speculation at this point probably though.

She can go and seek fortune, cant blame her much for doing that. But I just dont see her as being a realistic shot at being President...ever.

Back