1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Male Abortion Rights: Attn Pale Rider...

Discussion in 'House of Debates' started by fedor50, Aug 30, 2016.

1. fedor50

fedor50 Member

Hey Pale Rider, I have a question that I want to get your opinion on. What is your opinion of males having abortion rights?

Since women are able to have abortion and forego responsibility, shouldnnt males also have that right Pale Rider? Would you not agree?

2. palerider

palerider Well-Known Member

NOPE...killing without cause is killing without cause...you don't give a particular group permission to commit an atrocity just because another group gets away with it.

Pandora, Colonel and dogtowner like this.
  3. fedor50

fedor50 Member

Hey Pale Rider, I recently created a new thread offering powerful scientific arguments in defense of abortion that I would love to read your response to:
    http://houseofpolitics.com/threads/new-abortion-argument-against-pale-rider.19041/

4. fedor50

fedor50 Member

What happened pale rider? Are you too scared to debate me on the facts and the issue?

Are you afraid that I will make you look bad, uneducated, and irrational?

Come on, debate me.

5. palerider

Same old tire arguments fedor...I have kicked your ass to the point that it has become boring....you have no facts...you have misrepresentation...misunderstanding...fabrication...and outright lies...the fact is that we are human beings from the time we come into being because we can be nothing else...your level of maturity has nothing whatsoever to do with which species you belong to.

6. fedor50

fedor50 Member

Pale Rider if you can answer this ONE simple question then you WIN:

The zygote is a human cell. You already agreed in the past that individual human cells (other than the zygote) are not human beings.

What is the DIFFERENCE between the zygote and these other human cells such that its status should be elevated to that of a human being?

Oh, And just saying "Because a zygote is a human being and can be nothing else" does not answer my question and is circular reasoning and assuming the premise.

7. palerider

pleuropotency....because of that fact, its destiny is already set....it is a human being because it can be nothing else...

8. fedor50

fedor50 Member

Wow! I am not going to lie Pale Rider, you have actually answered my question and I actually have no real rebuttal. In fact I actually took the time to google search that word "pluripotent" and you are right: they give rise to all the cell types that make up the body.

Honestly great answer, i will need some time to think up another scientific argument to throw you off guard.

So FOR NOW you are safe...

Pandora likes this.
  9. fedor50

fedor50 Member

Before I surrender, I note that you avoided my 1 other scientific argument:

Classification of an organism as "Homo sapiens" requires that 1) the entity is an organism to begin with and 2) that this organism has membership (requisite characteristics) in all the following clubs:

Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species. The zygote has only one. Domain eukaryote. It is a single eukaryotic cell. So a zygote does not fit the classification of "Homo Sapiens"

Conclusion: The zygote does not have the characteristics required to be classified as a Homo sapiens under the rules of taxonomical classification.

10. palerider

Goes right back to pleuropotency...the general characteristics of all human beings at the zygote stage of development are the same...when considering general characteristics, you have to also consider age and stage of development...we are all pretty much alike at that stage...