Maxine Waters tells my people go to hell

steveox

Maxine Waters Tells the Tea Party to ‘Go To Hell’

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has been making headlines lately and her most recent comments have heads turning. At the Tea Party forum in Inglewood, Calif. Saturday, she made some harsh statements regarding the joblessness rate which is at 12 percent right now in California, the second highest in the nation after Nevada.

“I’m not afraid of anybody,” Waters told the crowd. “This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”

But this wasn’t the first time she’s blasted the unemployment rates. Just last week, she got on Obama for ignoring the Black community.

“We don’t know why on this trip that he’s in the United States now, he’s not in any black community,” she said at a jobs forum in Detroit. “We want to give him every opportunity, but our people are hurting. The unemployment is unconscionable. We don’t know what the strategy is,” she continued. “We’re supportive of the president, but we getting tired, y’all, getting tired.”

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=126508

Just who in the hell think she is?

Werbung:
Maxine Waters Tells the Tea Party to ‘Go To Hell’

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has been making headlines lately and her most recent comments have heads turning. At the Tea Party forum in Inglewood, Calif. Saturday, she made some harsh statements regarding the joblessness rate which is at 12 percent right now in California, the second highest in the nation after Nevada.

“I’m not afraid of anybody,” Waters told the crowd. “This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”

But this wasn’t the first time she’s blasted the unemployment rates. Just last week, she got on Obama for ignoring the Black community.

“We don’t know why on this trip that he’s in the United States now, he’s not in any black community,” she said at a jobs forum in Detroit. “We want to give him every opportunity, but our people are hurting. The unemployment is unconscionable. We don’t know what the strategy is,” she continued. “We’re supportive of the president, but we getting tired, y’all, getting tired.”

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=126508

Just who in the hell think she is?

Speaking with civility only is important if you are talking about this president or liberals in general.

Janeane Garofalo also said successful businessman Herman Cain is either being paid to run or is suffering from Stockholm syndrome

also he has delusions of grandeur

the dude ran a pizza company and had a radio show and now wants to be President...I would call that a Delusion of Grandeur...Also he is in fact being paid to run...he is not funding it himself...all he ever talks about is crap that means nothing to the average family...but makes more money for the rich...he is a dead horse who's time has come to leave the stage.

the dude ran a pizza company and had a radio show and now wants to be President...I would call that a Delusion of Grandeur...Also he is in fact being paid to run...he is not funding it himself...all he ever talks about is crap that means nothing to the average family...but makes more money for the rich...he is a dead horse who's time has come to leave the stage.

Who is paying him to run? As far as I can tell its donations just like the messiah gets except none are from terrorist groups :)

If you think Cain is unqualified I sure don't see how you could figure obama as qualified voting present for a couple of years then 150 days or so into the job he left the first job for he start running for president just a few months after he said he wasn't qualified or ready to run for president. He has never run anything or managed anything or had to balance a check book hell the guy never had to make a decision and it shows!!!

He also then had delusions of Grandeur just knew how to use the race card to get people to vote for him

Janeane Garofalo also said successful businessman Herman Cain is either being paid to run or is suffering from Stockholm syndrome

also he has delusions of grandeur

Shes a racist and she gets away with it. But when IMUS makes a racist comment Rev Al Sharpton gets him fired.

Who is paying him to run? As far as I can tell its donations just like the messiah gets except none are from terrorist groups :)

If you think Cain is unqualified I sure don't see how you could figure obama as qualified voting present for a couple of years then 150 days or so into the job he left the first job for he start running for president just a few months after he said he wasn't qualified or ready to run for president. He has never run anything or managed anything or had to balance a check book hell the guy never had to make a decision and it shows!!!

He also then had delusions of Grandeur just knew how to use the race card to get people to vote for him

Being in the IL Senate, his schooling, and the fact that he actually knows what he is talking about...rather then the States can ban Mosques because Muslims are not Americans...guy. And I if you recall way back when, I was pro Biden, because I liked Obama but thought he should stay in the senate longer...you of course backed Palin who actually quit half way threw her job and does nothing now but run around on a bus and post on facebook .

Being in the IL Senate, his schooling, and the fact that he actually knows what he is talking about...rather then the States can ban Mosques because Muslims are not Americans...guy. And I if you recall way back when, I was pro Biden, because I liked Obama but thought he should stay in the senate longer...you of course backed Palin who actually quit half way threw her job and does nothing now but run around on a bus and post on facebook .

being in the senate where he voted present and never actually made a decision except that it was ok to put live babies in storage/garbage closets to die.

Schooling hasn't helped him and since he never released his records we really don't know anything about his schooling, he probably got F's Why else would he refuse to release anything.

and what do you mean way back when you were pro biden? Aren't you still pro biden?

and yeah I would have rather seen Palin as vise than obama as president. but I would have rather had Romney if you remember correctly.

so whats up with biden? you don't like him anymore?

being in the senate where he voted present and never actually made a decision except that it was ok to put live babies in storage/garbage closets to die.

Schooling hasn't helped him and since he never released his records we really don't know anything about his schooling, he probably got F's Why else would he refuse to release anything.

and what do you mean way back when you were pro biden? Aren't you still pro biden?

and yeah I would have rather seen Palin as vise than obama as president. but I would have rather had Romney if you remember correctly.

so whats up with biden? you don't like him anymore?
Are you seriously suggesting that you question Harvard's standards? You believe that Harvard asks F students to serve as Editor of the Harvard Law Review?

The man is 50 years old. You believe his grades from 30 years ago are even relevant?

This really sounds like you are just having a really hard time accepting the idea that a non-white could possibly have any brains. But yet you have watched as Obama has succeeded in task after task and disaster after disaster, where his predecessor just lurched from screw up to foul up to disaster, costing hundreds of American lives.

Do you really believe that GW Bush, John McCain, or Sarah Palin would have had the astonishing successes in the Middle East that President Obama has had? Even today, John McCain was saying we should have done more bombing and killed more Libyans. What a doofus.

images

I hear that Hell is a pretty cool place with lots of girls in fishnet tights, heavy metal musicians and interesting people like Hitler, Uncle Joe, Attila the Hun as well as numerous corrupt Popes.

By contrast, Heaven appears to be a bit of a dump full of earnest choristers and an awful lot of sucking up to the big boss.

Comrade Stalin

Are you seriously suggesting that you question Harvard's standards? You believe that Harvard asks F students to serve as Editor of the Harvard Law Review?

The man is 50 years old. You believe his grades from 30 years ago are even relevant?

This really sounds like you are just having a really hard time accepting the idea that a non-white could possibly have any brains. But yet you have watched as Obama has succeeded in task after task and disaster after disaster, where his predecessor just lurched from screw up to foul up to disaster, costing hundreds of American lives.

Do you really believe that GW Bush, John McCain, or Sarah Palin would have had the astonishing successes in the Middle East that President Obama has had? Even today, John McCain was saying we should have done more bombing and killed more Libyans. What a doofus.

images

Ah the race card so soon in the game :( I am disappointed!

I am seriously suggesting that Harvard's standards were different for obama than anyone else. I believe that Harvard asked obama to serve as Editor of the Harvard Law Review but never expected him to actually do anything and he never really actually did anything. Its suspected he wrote a paper praising abortion but the paper was lost, making him the only one to hold that title and never actually do anything.

I have no idea what any other candidate would have done, I just know what they would not have done. They wouldn't have dissed England or Israel

Any other half truths and bias you want to throw into the debate?

After completing his master's degree from Purdue, Cain left the Department of the Navy and began working for The Coca-Cola Company as a business analyst. In 1977, he joined Pillsbury where he rose to the position of Vice President by the early 1980s. He left his executive post to work for Burger King – a Pillsbury subsidiary at the time – managing 400 stores in the Philadelphia area. Under Cain's leadership, his region went from the least profitable for Burger King to the most profitable in three years. This prompted Pillsbury to appoint him President and CEO of Godfather's Pizza, another of their then-subsidiaries. Within 14 months, Cain had returned Godfather's to profitability. In 1988, Cain and a group of investors bought Godfather's from Pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO until 1996, when he resigned to become CEO of the National Restaurant Association – a trade group and lobby organization for the restaurant industry – where he had previously been chairman concurrently with his role at Godfather's.

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics. Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc

Let's see, Vice-President of major company, then managed a 400 store region for Burger King, and then was CEO of Godfather Pizza...which has over 600 locations.

Then serving as Chairman of the Federal Reserve in Kansas City, as well as on the boards of numerous large companies...

And you mock of all that real world experience by calling it a "Delusion of Grandeur." Like the guy or not, he clearly has had a good career and knows what he is doing.

images

Going to Harvard and getting good grades is surely not all it takes to be qualified for President in your opinion?

Werbung:
Going to Harvard and getting good grades is surely not all it takes to be qualified for President in your opinion?

No, it's not all it takes. . .but it's a hell of a lot better than "being a fundamentalist Christian," having a "something like" a post graduate degree in law, and signing a pledge against any efforts to increase revenues!

It's also a lot better than being "a soccer mom," to have been a prisoner of war, or to have been a drunk "son of wealthy father," who drives the country to bankrupcy through illegal wars and tax break mostly for the wealthy.

Back