Maxine Waters tells my people go to hell

Werbung:
Ah the race card so soon in the game :( I am disappointed!

I am seriously suggesting that Harvard's standards were different for obama than anyone else. I believe that Harvard asked obama to serve as Editor of the Harvard Law Review but never expected him to actually do anything and he never really actually did anything. Its suspected he wrote a paper praising abortion but the paper was lost, making him the only one to hold that title and never actually do anything.

I have no idea what any other candidate would have done, I just know what they would not have done. They wouldn't have dissed England or Israel

obama-race-card.jpg

alsharptonracecard.jpg
racecard.jpg

Any other half truths and bias you want to throw into the debate?

Let's see, Vice-President of major company, then managed a 400 store region for Burger King, and then was CEO of Godfather Pizza...which has over 600 locations.

Then serving as Chairman of the Federal Reserve in Kansas City, as well as on the boards of numerous large companies...

And you mock of all that real world experience by calling it a "Delusion of Grandeur." Like the guy or not, he clearly has had a good career and knows what he is doing.

If I want to run a company maybe I call him, does not mean he can run a nation...Business and goverment are not the same.

If I want to run a company maybe I call him, does not mean he can run a nation...Business and goverment are not the same.

That is typical left wing BS. If there was a lefty POTUS contender with business experience, you would be touting it. See the hypocrisy?

For one thing, your Messiah sure as hell is doing a crappy job, so his lack of ANY business experience is NOT helping him.

If one can develop and run successful businesses, one is certainly a more capable politician than one whose ONLY work experience is community organizing. But, all people with even average IQ, knew this about BO before he become POTUS.

Maxine Waters Tells the Tea Party to ‘Go To Hell’

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has been making headlines lately and her most recent comments have heads turning. At the Tea Party forum in Inglewood, Calif. Saturday, she made some harsh statements regarding the joblessness rate which is at 12 percent right now in California, the second highest in the nation after Nevada.

“I’m not afraid of anybody,” Waters told the crowd. “This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”

But this wasn’t the first time she’s blasted the unemployment rates. Just last week, she got on Obama for ignoring the Black community.

“We don’t know why on this trip that he’s in the United States now, he’s not in any black community,” she said at a jobs forum in Detroit. “We want to give him every opportunity, but our people are hurting. The unemployment is unconscionable. We don’t know what the strategy is,” she continued. “We’re supportive of the president, but we getting tired, y’all, getting tired.”

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=126508

Just who in the hell think she is?

It seems some liberal politicians want a race war in this country. The remarks by Crazy Maxine and other whackjob lefties is not only crazy, it is dangerous.

It seems some liberal politicians want a race war in this country. The remarks by Crazy Maxine and other whackjob lefties is not only crazy, it is dangerous

No worries. She'll be walking the "McKinney mile" soon enough.

Dead career walkin'...

That is typical left wing BS. If there was a lefty POTUS contender with business experience, you would be touting it. See the hypocrisy?

For one thing, your Messiah sure as hell is doing a crappy job, so his lack of ANY business experience is NOT helping him.

If one can develop and run successful businesses, one is certainly a more capable politician than one whose ONLY work experience is community organizing. But, all people with even average IQ, knew this about BO before he become POTUS.
Why do you blaspheme? I understood you to be a Godly man.

I see where the TEA Party is having problems finding viable candidates to run for office in 2012. It looks like the TEA Party shooting star is flaming out.

If you say it three time it will be true. Oh wait a minute, that only works for black reverends. Guess it ain't true.

Besides it isn't the candidates you have to worry about. It's me and my kids. we will cancel out your vote every time no matter what.

#21 Barackeesha be gone spray coming to town near you. LOl.

If you say it three time it will be true. Oh wait a minute, that only works for black reverends. Guess it ain't true.

Besides it isn't the candidates you have to worry about. It's me and my kids. we will cancel out your vote every time no matter what.

#21 Barackeesha be gone spray coming to town near you. LOl.
I am curious: What is it about becoming a second-tier nation that you find so attractive? Why are you so determined to support the people who have openly said they intend to destroy your way of life?

Do you really believe your future will be better with no Social Security, no Unemployment Insurance, no Medicare, failing schools, minimum wage jobs, no paid holidays, no paid vacations, no affordable healthcare for you and for your children? If that seems ridiculous to you then you best be listening to what the Republican Party is trying to do to America. Every one of those things I have mentioned is on the chopping block somewhere in America right now, and is sponsored by your friends, the Republicans.

A lot of those problems can be approached and even solved by realizing that the population of this country does not need to grow anymore for a period of time. There are already too many people taking advantage of those social programs, and not paying any taxes into a system that sustains them, NOT AMERICA!

Since it is in fact corporate rule, and will be for some time to come, then it must be agreed upon that those who are already here, are the ones that get jobs, healthcare,etc. Anyone who lives in a second tier country right now, loses. Not America's problem.

But your ilk doesn't agree with that, and accuse those who don't want to give the country away to people who don't give a damn about it, of being the enemy, when in fact the enemy of America is anyone who supports the breaking of laws, (immigration specifically) and special treatment for certain people who apparently deserve it because of the way you assume they will vote!

What freakin' humanitarian saints you libs are. Unfortunately, the saint business is a minimum wage position. You should form a union. :p

Werbung:
A lot of those problems can be approached and even solved by realizing that the population of this country does not need to grow anymore for a period of time. There are already too many people taking advantage of those social programs, and not paying any taxes into a system that sustains them, NOT AMERICA!

Since it is in fact corporate rule, and will be for some time to come, then it must be agreed upon that those who are already here, are the ones that get jobs, healthcare,etc. Anyone who lives in a second tier country right now, loses. Not America's problem.

But your ilk doesn't agree with that, and accuse those who don't want to give the country away to people who don't give a damn about it, of being the enemy, when in fact the enemy of America is anyone who supports the breaking of laws, (immigration specifically) and special treatment for certain people who apparently deserve it because of the way you assume they will vote!

What freakin' humanitarian saints you libs are. Unfortunately, the saint business is a minimum wage position. You should form a union. :p
Why the rant? We are heading to being a second tier nation. There is almost no measure of a country where the US is in the top 15. We have already slipped, and slipped badly.

Forcing more and more people into poverty does nothing for anyone, especially the already rich.

In the 1990s America was a top-tier nation, by any measure. 10 years of Republican destruction and obstruction has pushed America to the edge of disaster. Yet you believe that our salvation lies in Republicans finishing their acts of destruction?

Back