Media resumes McCain attack

I agree with you Not Amused.

I have received emails today from people I was certain were even left-leaning hardcore democrats starting to seriously consider the McCain/Palin ticket simply because

A. She's a woman (yes, I know...but you cannot control how the majority of people make their decisions)

B. She's from Alaska and has grit under her belt.

Nobody is ever prepared for that seat of ultimate power. It really is a sink-or-swim endeavor. However, I like the look of Palin's physique and something tells me she is a good swimmer. Just a gut feeling. And in this race with real issues thrown to the wind, voting from the gut will be what people will be doing in record numbers.

Obama has some real worries with the Palin pick, not to mention Sinclair issue lameducking him should a miracle fall from the heavens and undo the laws of mathematics..

With McCain old as dirt, suppressing malignant cancer which likes to grow under conditions of stress.. and Obama's checkered as-yet uncovered past...which will be uncovered in times of stress as well.. the real contestants for factual president may be Biden and Palin.

With Biden, he cannot lead if Obama is sitting still, but lameducked. With Obama's ego, don't look for him to resign even with an epic scandal. So we will risk further worldwide shame and ineffectiveness in a time we so desperately need allies. Biden therefore will not have a shot at an actual rule as long as Obama is alive and kicking.

With Palin, should McCane go to that place where all republicans go :cool: after they bite the dust, we have a real wildcard on our hands. She's not been vetted properly, and yet she exudes "don't f with me" out of every pore, behind that disarming female charm. I don't know...I kindof like that appeal. Reminds me of Hillary... :D

Werbung:
With McCain old as dirt, suppressing malignant cancer which likes to grow under conditions of stress.. and Obama's checkered as-yet uncovered past...which will be uncovered in times of stress as well.. the real contestants for factual president may be Biden and Palin.

McCain's physician says he's cancer-free. Is there ANY Obamabot capable of political discourse without resort to bald-faced lies???

Werbung:
Hmmmm.

Its really hard to tell how well one can 'perform' until one is placed in the Whitehouse. Track records, although useful regarding performance in other political spheres, count for little when one is placed in a position of ultimate power.

Do well to remember that all candidates are human, capable of huge mistakes, capable of rising to the occasion when the chips are down (and by God, are they down now). Only time will tell, when two of them are installed.

She could be every Liberals nightmare actually, she is both window dressing and clever, the first of course appealing to the many Americans who see the superficial as all important.

Palin has a proven record of cutting spending and reaching across party lines, this will appeal to middle America; she also has a good record re: schools/education in Alaska, another aspect of great American concern of late, this could nail many extra votes re: the undecided.

Palin's choice is excellent. The subtext of their ageist attacks on McCain is racist - old WHITE men. Liberals reserve their most vicious attacks for their arrogantly assumed client groups, including blacks and women. Remember the "high-tech lynching" conservative Justice Thomas was subjected to? (Judiciary chairman at the time - Joseph Biden.)
Their propaganda holds such things as that all women are pro-abortion, all women hate guns. To have a living breathing counter-example in high office would be the libs worst nightmare.

Back