Middle Class Tax Increase

Unite Our Nation

Let's take a vote as to how many days obama will be in office before he increases the taxes for the middle class!

I give it 2 months...maybe less.

He'll do it very nicely of course. ;)

Bend over America!!!

Werbung:
well its about 2 months before he takes office so yeah thats about right, 2-3 weeks after that he will say looking at the situation its more dire than I thought, then he will bush bash and say sorry but...

I hope he raises them really high too
on the middle, the rich and the poor

eventually they will go high but i dont want to wait for it, i want it all right away

Miss_Cleo.jpg

Let's take a vote as to how many days obama will be in office before he increases the taxes for the middle class!

He'll do it very nicely of course.
Whew!! How you "conservative"-psychics missed predicting the BUSHCO-inspired economic-meltdown is truely-amazing. It's gotta be embarrassing, for you, as well. :rolleyes:

I dont think so, only a total fool would believe this man that he can come through with all the candy he promised and lower your taxes too.

but we have a little more than half the country of ASS who seems to fit that :)

He'll do it very nicely of course. ;)

Bend over America!!!

He was in favor of eliminating the Bush tax cuts immediately. But when the economy turned sour he said that he would have to leave them in place for the good of the economy.

Remember that P. Obama says that tax cuts are good for the economy.

Now he might time things so that the Bush tax cuts expire right around the time he is doing "something else." Then he can just blame the results on the expiration of the Bush cuts.

But let's all keep an eye on this and remind people often that P. Obama intends to let the Bush cuts expire and that is the same as increasing taxes.

He might be forced to renew them.

Letting the tax cuts EXPIRE is the same as increasing taxes. Duh. Turn the words any way you like, it means people bring home less in their paychecks and have less to live on!

Yes, Noobama, I think he continue to "try" to bash President Bush, but even the most ignorant libs won't buy it then.

obama is at his roots a far left liberal. He won't give anyone a break tax wise except those on welfare!

But let's all keep an eye on this and remind people often that P. Obama intends to let the Bush cuts expire and that is the same as increasing taxes.
Awwwww, geeeeee.....you mean the 1%ers might (actually) have to help pay-for-the-War (from which they'd profitted, so greatly), anyhow??!!!! :eek:

They must be heart-broken.

........we call them stealth taxes here. Watch out for the language and obfuscation when they discuss taxation issues...it will be couched in language that is designed to sound good but hides a devil.

You poor bastards now have your "Tony Blair" :eek:

You go Scotsman! Actually, I agree with you!

I read what appears to be the first stealth move. It's called "fairness doctrine". Sounds okay right? Even good! It is a way to control free speech on the airwaves!!!

Real freedom eh?

........we call them stealth taxes here. Watch out for the language and obfuscation when they discuss taxation issues...it will be couched in language that is designed to sound good but hides a devil.

You poor bastards now have your "Tony Blair" :eek:

Did Tony Blair raise taxes?

I didnt know much about him except I liked the way he sounded when he talked. I guess much like the obama bots here

Did Tony Blair raise taxes?
.......oh yeah!!!

I didnt know much about him except I liked the way he sounded ............
....you got it!! sounded great but 10 years later...we're screwed!!!

Tony Blair was just a political actor, sounded great, shirt sleeves, no tie, pearly white teeth and a ready smile and boy did he dazzle the nation. He too was the voice of "change"!! Obama's campaign over the last two years is almost exactly the same as Blair's in 1997....its quite uncanny.

Good luck with your Blair....ours was a waste of sperm

Werbung:
.......oh yeah!!!

....you got it!! sounded great but 10 years later...we're screwed!!!

Tony Blair was just a political actor, sounded great, shirt sleeves, no tie, pearly white teeth and a ready smile and boy did he dazzle the nation. He too was the voice of "change"!! Obama's campaign over the last two years is almost exactly the same as Blair's in 1997....its quite uncanny.

Good luck with your Blair....ours was a waste of sperm

he seemed so nice, and so cute and i loved his speech here in the states, i was admittedly dazzeled by him.... I am sorry he did you wrong.

as for us, well I am hoping he will be able to do every single thing he wants to do, I want him unchecked, i want nancy pelosi unchecked i want harry reed unchecked.

what does not kill us will make us stronger

Back