Obama Digs for Dirt!!

Werbung:
science moron makes fool of himself again. lol
Dummy: The universe originated as a compacted ball of matter of unknown origin and size that miraculously exploded for an unknown reason and cause into billions of galaxies and stars in permanent spins and orbits in an infinitely small moment of time. The end. Peer reviewed and proven.

Dummy: The universe originated as a compacted ball of matter of unknown origin and size that miraculously exploded for an unknown reason and cause into billions of galaxies and stars in permanent spins and orbits in an infinitely small moment of time. The end. Peer reviewed and proven.
No it's not really proven science doesn't actually work that way
But as a science moron you wouldn't understand that

No it's not really proven science doesn't actually work that way
But as a science moron you wouldn't understand that
I don't suppose it can work that way. Crazy theories about the origin of matter the omit God are not scientific, not realistic, and foolish.

Says the science moron lol
I'm sure you must have been persuaded by fast talkers that matter and energy were not created by God but by some form of miraculous accident of nature that has not been observed, measured or satisfactorily explained scientifically.

I'm sure you must have been persuaded by fast talkers that matter and energy were not created by God but by some form of miraculous accident of nature that has not been observed, measured or satisfactorily explained scientifically.
Science doesn't say there is no God moron
You can believe both

But until you prove God exists and the big bang is wrong I will keep laughing at you

Science doesn't say there is no God moron
You can believe both

But until you prove God exists and the big bang is wrong I will keep laughing at you
Science does not say anything but let's wannabe experts do all the stupid talking.

Morons like you do stupid talking
Scientists sound intelligent
It sounds like you cannot scientifically prove that nothing created the universe rather than God. The pompous fool Dawkins believed with his whole heart that almost anything or anyone but God could possibly have contributed to the emergence of initial life on earth. But his closed-minded views would not allow him to even consider the possibility of God. That was not a scientific position but a position akin to erroneous brainwashed bias.

It sounds like you cannot scientifically prove that nothing created the universe rather than God. The pompous fool Dawkins believed with his whole heart that almost anything or anyone but God could possibly have contributed to the emergence of initial life on earth. But his closed-minded views would not allow him to even consider the possibility of God. That was not a scientific position but a position akin to erroneous brainwashed bias.
Ok. If you believe God created it all, here are some simple questions.

1. From what did he create it from. .
2. How many years ago in your estimation did he do it?

3. Considering every item so far discovered contains the three main elements in every human and plant etc even rocks. How did he distribute them?

If there were a flood, which there wasn't, where did all the water come from and more to the point, where did it go to.

Now I know you will avoid those questions because you don't have the answers. I know you don't because it's not in the Bible which is your source for every piece if knowledge mankind could ever need.

See how you go buddy.

Werbung:
Ok. If you believe God created it all, here are some simple questions.

1. From what did he create it from. .
God created the universe from nothing.
2. How many years ago in your estimation did he do it?
It looks like the earth is less than 20,000 years old and the oldest recorded human civilization on record is around 10,000 years old.
3. Considering every item so far discovered contains the three main elements in every human and plant etc even rocks. How did he distribute them?
God used chemicals to form DNA.
If there were a flood, which there wasn't, where did all the water come from and more to the point, where did it go to.
Three fourths of earth's surface is water. That is a lot of water.
Now I know you will avoid those questions because you don't have the answers. I know you don't because it's not in the Bible which is your source for every piece if knowledge mankind could ever need.

See how you go buddy.

Back