Obama Digs for Dirt!!

God created the universe from nothing.

Really? You mean just like the energy and nothing like the big bang?
It looks like the earth is less than 20,000 years old and the oldest recorded human civilization on record is around 10,000 years old.
Completely wrong and for that you have no evidence.
In fact the earth is proven to be about 4 billion years old and the old living humans are the Australian aborigines at about 50000 years old. You won't find that proven statistics in the Bible.
God used chemicals to form DNA.
Bullshit. You are simply fabricating shit and you know it.
Three fourths of earth's surface is water. That is a lot of water.
That's not my point. Your filthy Bible said it covered the earth, even above Mt everest. 5 miles high.
Where did it go when it receded?
Admit it. You don't know so stop making a fucking idiot of yourself.

Werbung:
It sounds like you cannot scientifically prove that nothing created the universe rather than God. The pompous fool Dawkins believed with his whole heart that almost anything or anyone but God could possibly have contributed to the emergence of initial life on earth. But his closed-minded views would not allow him to even consider the possibility of God. That was not a scientific position but a position akin to erroneous brainwashed bias.

you still don't understand how science works. lol

why are you bringing up dawnkins? no one is talking about him, moron, does he live rent free in your "mind' 24x7? lol

you are free to believe what you believe even without proof that god exists. I don't care. i'll continue to believe in the best accepted theories of science, you are free to "have faith" lol

Really? You mean just like the energy and nothing like the big bang?
God created matter. All human alternative speculations about the origin of matter apart from God are unscientific and stupid.
Completely wrong and for that you have no evidence.
In fact the earth is proven to be about 4 billion years old and the old living humans are the Australian aborigines at about 50000 years old. You won't find that proven statistics in the Bible.
The earth has not been proven to be billions of years old. That is something humans have assumed and badly misinterpreted data in order to prop up that false assumption.
Bullshit. You are simply fabricating shit and you know it.
You lie.
That's not my point. Your filthy Bible said it covered the earth, even above Mt everest. 5 miles high.
Where did it go when it receded?
Admit it. You don't know so stop making a fucking idiot of yourself.
When the flood waters receded, God separated the waters from the land again.

you still don't understand how science works. lol
I know the difference between scientific facts and scientific speculations.
why are you bringing up dawnkins? no one is talking about him, moron, does he live rent free in your "mind' 24x7? lol
I'm sorry if bringing up pertinent people or issues you are not prepared for causes you confusion.
you are free to believe what you believe even without proof that god exists. I don't care. i'll continue to believe in the best accepted theories of science, you are free to "have faith" lol
You believe in secular scientific speculations by faith, not sight. I believe God by faith, not sight.

I know the difference between scientific facts and scientific speculations.

I'm sorry if bringing up pertinent people or issues you are not prepared for causes you confusion.

You believe in secular scientific speculations by faith, not sight. I believe God by faith, not sight.
You are a science moron your posts prove it

Bringing up Dawkins doesn't confuse me moron as I pointed out your post was stupid and irrelevant duh

You are a science moron your posts prove it

Bringing up Dawkins doesn't confuse me moron as I pointed out your post was stupid and irrelevant duh
I know how the universe came into existence and you have no clue, yet you accuse me of being ignorant.

God created matter. All human alternative speculations about the origin of matter apart from God are unscientific and stupid.
There is no god so that scenario is fucked. Take god out of every equation, the only thing remaining is fact.
The earth has not been proven to be billions of years old. That is something humans have assumed and badly misinterpreted data in order to prop up that false assumption.
You don't want to believe it's a fact because it doesn't suit your narrative. Godbotherers themselves have differing views if its age and you're no different.
You'll learn one day.
You lie.

When the flood waters receded, God separated the waters from the land again.
Bullshit. What a cop out. If the water covered the earth there is no room to keep them separate.

You really have no idea what you're believing. You're mentally ill.

You don't know, you believe you know. Big difference

Unless you can prove it objectively
Go for it moron lol
You want me to prove God who has clearly said He will not prove Himself to blasphemers, yet you cannot prove even the smallest of secular speculations how earth might have been formed without God.

You want me to prove God who has clearly said He will not prove Himself to blasphemers, yet you cannot prove even the smallest of secular speculations how earth might have been formed without God.
No proof? Then you believe something you don't know it
Duh
You are a science moron

Werbung:
Back