Obama is anti business and anti Second Amendment!

Werbung:
The man has never stood up for gun rights. NEVER. Check the voting record. He has never stood up for anything except giving things to lazy people. Oh, and killing babies who happened to be born ALIVE after an abortion! He voted numerous times to keep doctors from giving care to babies born alive post abortion.

We thought Hitler was an animal? Obama is the same ilk.

Horse-face Michelle had a fund raiser charging $150 each to raise money to block the bill to give these little ones care. She wrote that it was a "cynical plot" to change the law to allow these babies to live since they were aborted.

What a carinhg "first lady". I can only hope she someday gets repaid for her evilness.

he voted to have no gun shops within 5 miles of a school. May as well say you cant have a gun in a city because there is a school within miles of any place

he voted that only retired police can conceiled carry a gun

there was more but those where the two that got me the most

The man has never stood up for gun rights. NEVER. Check the voting record. He has never stood up for anything except giving things to lazy people. Oh, and killing babies who happened to be born ALIVE after an abortion! He voted numerous times to keep doctors from giving care to babies born alive post abortion.

We thought Hitler was an animal? Obama is the same ilk.

Horse-face Michelle had a fund raiser charging $150 each to raise money to block the bill to give these little ones care. She wrote that it was a "cynical plot" to change the law to allow these babies to live since they were aborted.

What a carinhg "first lady". I can only hope she someday gets repaid for her evilness.

More hitler is Obama Bull****, Grow up you little pissant.

Obama (Sept. 5): The bottom line is this. If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away. Alright? So they can keep on talking about it but this is just not true. And by the way, here’s another thing you’ve got to understand. Even if I wanted to take it away, I couldn’t get it done. I don’t have the votes in Congress.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/nra_targets_obama.html

Obama isn't taking away anybody's gun. I live in a rural area, I'm a gun owner out of necessity, if I thought Obama was a threat to my gun ownership I wouldn't vote for him.

Did you see the bills in IL house that obama voted for?

Proof...

"I lobbied Barack Obama extensively while he was an Illinois State Senator. As a result of that experience, I know Obama's attitudes toward guns and gun owners better than anyone. The truth be told, in all my years in the Capitol I have never met a legislator who harbors more contempt for the law-abiding firearm owner than does Barack Obama.

Although Obama claims to be an advocate for the 2nd Amendment, his voting record in the Illinois Senate paints a very different picture. While a state senator, Obama voted for a bill that would ban nearly every hunting rifle, shotgun and target rifle owned by Illinois citizens. That same bill would authorize the state police to raid homes of gun owners to forcibly confiscate banned guns. Obama supported a bill that would shut down law-abiding firearm manufacturers including Springfield Armory, Armalite, Rock River Arms and Les Baer. Obama also voted for a bill that would prohibit law-abiding citizens from purchasing more than one gun per month.

Without a doubt, Barack Obama has proven himself to be an enemy of the law abiding firearm owner. At the same time, Obama has proven himself to be a friend to the hardened criminal. While a state senator, Obama voted 4 times against legislation that would allow a homeowner to use a firearm in defense of home and family. "

Here's another account.

"Not surprisingly, Obama supports the gun ban in the nation's capital, saying the "DC handgun law is constitutional."4 And he is opposed to people using guns for self-defense, when those guns are owned in localities like Washington, DC and Chicago where firearms are banned.

Illinois resident Hale DeMar was prosecuted by the town of Wilmette for using a handgun in his home to defend his family in 2003. Because Wilmette had imposed a ban on the possession of handguns, several Illinois state legislators introduced SB 2165 to protect the right of self-defense for residents like DeMar.

True to form, Obama voted against the pro-gun legislation.5

It is very telling that Obama moved further to the left than most of the liberal legislators in his state. The self-defense bill protecting gun owners like DeMar passed the state senate 41-16 and was later enacted into law over the governor's veto (and over Obama's opposition).

The concealed carry of firearms is another important issue for gun owners, and yet Obama is not only opposed to citizens carrying guns, he supports using federal laws to override those states which currently allow the practice. "

ARE YOU SURE THIS MAN ISN'T GOING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUN RIGHTS?

Here is yet another.

"17On January 18, 2007, Senator Obama voted against a pro-gun amendment to strike language in S. 1 that would infringe upon the free speech rights of groups like Gun Owners of America. The amendment, which passed, struck requirements that would have required GOA to monitor and report on its communications with its members, and could easily have led to government demands for GOA's membership list (a.k.a. registration). "

Obama (Sept. 5): The bottom line is this. If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away. Alright? So they can keep on talking about it but this is just not true. And by the way, here’s another thing you’ve got to understand. Even if I wanted to take it away, I couldn’t get it done. I don’t have the votes in Congress.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/nra_targets_obama.html

Obama isn't taking away anybody's gun. I live in a rural area, I'm a gun owner out of necessity, if I thought Obama was a threat to my gun ownership I wouldn't vote for him.

The fact that he has to tell you he doesn't have the votes to do it, means if he did, he would. You can look at all the other issues Obama supports, and it's clear he believes in the power of government, not power of the people. Those that follow this line of thinking, automatically want to reduce the power of the people, by preventing them from defending themselves. This is Obama's voting record, and no doubt, what he will support in office.

So right on Andy. I agree. *thumbs up*

I just saw an interview from "Titto the Builder". He is a Hispanic gentlemen and is fired up about obama. He expressed that obama and others like him want to redistribute wealth so that 1) they feel powerful 2) they can keep the little guy down below them waiting to be thrown some crumbs.

This gentlemen expressed what so many others feel, but were unable to put it into words. His first language is Spanish, but he was very understandable.

I applaud people like him who have the nerve and wherewithal to get on the National stage at this highly charged time in our Nation.

Werbung:
The fact that he has to tell you he doesn't have the votes to do it, means if he did, he would. You can look at all the other issues Obama supports, and it's clear he believes in the power of government, not power of the people. Those that follow this line of thinking, automatically want to reduce the power of the people, by preventing them from defending themselves. This is Obama's voting record, and no doubt, what he will support in office.

Your focusing on the second part of the quote, without address the first sentence... "The bottom line is this. If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away."..Sounds plain to me. I'm not giving in to the scare tactics fostered by a powerful gun lobby...I prefer to take Obama at his word.

Back