Obama is anti business and anti Second Amendment!

Werbung:
You didn't read mine Popeye. There is proof in my posts that he did indeed take guns away from citizens. If you need more bills to read I will post them for you.

I'm not pulling your leg on this. Obama is against guns.

Read my posts and tell me what you think.

Your focusing on the second part of the quote, without address the first sentence... "The bottom line is this. If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away."..Sounds plain to me. I'm not giving in to the scare tactics fostered by a powerful gun lobby...I prefer to take Obama at his word.

See I simply don't believe him. When you see his voting record, it doesn't match up with this statement. Which should I believe more? His actions? Or his words?

No one thought the government would confiscate weapons either, but it happened in New Orleans. Millions of dollars in private property, in New Orleans were arbitrarily confiscated by the government. The absolute shredding of the constitution and trampling on the rights of the people. All the empty words, and rhetoric of the politicians, up in smoke before the overbearing power of government.

So here is Obama. You think I'm going to trust his empty words before the history of his tyrannical voting record? No. And neither should anyone else. Don't say it won't happen here. You'll end up like those in New Orleans.

Don't say it won't happen here. That's the foolishness that lead so many other countries into the same situation. Obama is one who believes in the power of government.

You didn't read mine Popeye. There is proof in my posts that he did indeed take guns away from citizens. If you need more bills to read I will post them for you.

I'm not pulling your leg on this. Obama is against guns.

Read my posts and tell me what you think.

I think you posted some quotes with no links, and without even telling us who you were quoting. Why would you do that?

Werbung:
Back