Obama Vs Fox News

XCALIDEM

It looks like Obama's new agenda is to send his soldiers and take on the media that does not agree with him.

I remember seeing something like this; Yes, it was Hugo Chavez who forced a TV station out of business. It is obvious that Obama wants to turn this country into a communist country. Whatever happened to freedom of speech???

Even David Gergen agrees that this a stupid stance taken by the white house.

Werbung:
It's not the first time an administration has got into it with the media, but it does feel like it, between 'Hope & Change' and the fact that them and the other networks need to get a room - definite mistake.

It's not the first time an administration has got into it with the media, but it does feel like it, between 'Hope & Change' and the fact that them and the other networks need to get a room - definite mistake.

What administration?

I have been trying to think back as to when any administration ever targeted private citizens like this one does, or news stations exc.

It could have happened before but I dont know who or when.

I was thinking of when the papers had explicit party affiliation, ancient history - my impression of pre-cable news is that they saw themselves as part of the establishment, both due to the culture of the time, and the FCC. Taken together - things bigger than newspapers, and just one of several singled out - I'd call it a 100-year local maximum in terms of the administration getting off the bench and scrapping.

What administration?

I have been trying to think back as to when any administration ever targeted private citizens like this one does, or news stations exc.

Obama is upset that he does not own or control FOX NEWS as he does most other Media ,be it printed or electronic. Hitler too, was upset with the German Media and sent his goons around to beat and destroy much of the press . You recall how Obama had his UNION GOONS beat up TEA PARTY meetings who protested his fascist programs . America , We are in serious trouble, our own government in many ways is our worst enemy!

It looks like Obama's new agenda is to send his soldiers and take on the media that does not agree with him.
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....poor FAUX Noise.....

Is The Prez gettin' a-little-too-uppity, for them??

292.gif

What administration?

I remember well those glorious 'NIXON' years and before that it was spread around and not so obvious but we have all heard & read about the McCarthy era.:rolleyes: So yes, it has happened before and not just with these two memorable examples. LBJ was very out spoken about what TV/MEDIA outlets he wanted seated where/when/why to his staff.

So this isn't the 'earth shaking' event that the RIGHT WINGED MORALITY driven hard wired GOP thinking crowd wants to make it out to be ;)

Let's see.
Obama can't take time to decide on Afghanistan, but he can take time to go after Fox News.

This President does not have his prioriites straight. Not just that, he's going to make such a spectacle of FOX, it's just going to drive more viewers to them.

This is so funny. Obama the big old scaredy cat! He's got all the other major news outlets in his back pocket and FOX won't play nice. Too bad!

It's not the job of the news media to promote obama and his agenda. It's the job of news media to keep the politicians honest and ask them tough questions.

Maybe we should send Obama some tough skin.

It's not the job of the news media to promote obama and his agenda.
Yeah....they should focus (more) on the "conservative"-agenda!!!

"The Great Depression offered valuable economic lessons. Balancing the budget and trade protectionism worsened the crisis so our president has wisely expanded spending and resisted protectionist endeavors. But it also offerred Republicans valuable political lessons. Like letting a Democratic president alleviate the suffering and lower unemployment even a little bit - as FDR did - made him seem a godsend to US voters, who elected him perpetually till death overtook him. And he’s been lionized ever since.

That’s the REAL reason GOP lawmakers want to prevent an affordable healthcare plan from reaching fruition unless they can build in flaws guaranteed to make it a costly failure. That’s why they’re resisting an unemployment compensation extension that will assist the worst-off laid-off workers. It’s more important to them to keep people suffering so they’ll vote more Republicans into office in 2010. They talk about compassion and reform but the only paychecks, jobs and expenses they’re interested in are their own."

Werbung:
Back