Obama Vs Fox News

Today I read that a professor of journalism is proposing that mainstream media receive tax payer funds so that they can continue as usual. How do you suppose that would go along with a president who prefers to stifle his opposition rather than debate it?

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2009/10/26/are_you_ready_to_subsidize_reporters_97468.html
That is absurd. I hope we are smart enough not to subsidize the jorunalist and subsidize the newsapapers with federal tax dollars.

How in the world would they be able to present an unbiased opinion?

I think the bigger question is why they are failing. Journalists do not have the trust of the people they are attempting to inform.

In return, they have fewer people buying of subscribing to their publications.

NY Times is case in point.

Werbung:
You are so LAZY & LAME...always wanting everyone to do your research and work for you...and the POINT ole lame brained one was that even your fearless Dickless Cheney knew about Nixon's despising and verbally abusing individual media people...and yet you still want to be hand fed your information.

Good Grief you must have been a wonderful student...:eek: LMAO
BTW...you statement about the Ann Coulter books just adds more PROOF that lame arsed media outlets such as NEWSMAX.Com will do what-ever they can to drive a worthless book up in the top 10 list just by ordering 100 of thousands of the worthless print and then try to give them away.

JEEZ LOUISE...you really are such a SHEEPLE...everything goes way over your head {or through it} and you still just DO NOT GET IT...ROTFLMAO

Aside of your three paragraphs of personal insults you said nothing, proved nothing. I guess some things never change.

Well for god sake DRINK SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! You're so dehydrated you think our current Health Insurance System is peachy keen!:eek:

Not peachy keen, just not in need of a total - Obama makeover.

When there is legislation being presented, that won't even be read, you know there's bound to be more waste, more fraud, and rules left open to interpretation.

Obama says they will clean up the waste and fraud and save money. Well, if that was possible, don't you think they would have done it by now?
So why not do what many people do, that want to purchase something they cannot afford? Maybe try the lay-away plan.

Make the money (cut the waste) and then try and pass legislation.

For all the talk about cutting waste to pay for this huge expansion, there seems to be no backup plan if they can't find as much waste as they are saying they can come up with.

Then what? You can betcha that new taxes hikes will be coming down the pipe next.

Bye the way. Those doctors in the video were Obama supporters and most of them belong to Organize for America. That's this administrations way to trying to pull one over on us.

Aside of your three paragraphs of personal insults you said nothing, proved nothing. I guess some things never change.
HEY...BIB you already responded waaaaay back on post #42 and here you are repeating yourself on post #78 :rolleyes:...as with your HERO {drugy Limbaugh} those prescription meds seem to play tricks with your memory...might be time to do another REHAB and see if you could brake that horrible habit ;)

Oh, but how I love pointing out your foibles and it does make me LMAO!!!

Just when I think you couldn't possibly come up with anymore unique ways to make a point... you hit yet another home run.

Pictures tell a thousand words.

Kudos my friend... kudos!
The BUSHCO-spawn makes it tooooooooooooooooo easy....

:rolleyes:

Oh pleeeease!!!:rolleyes:

The fact is a single payer system DOES create the most cost savings.
No it would not.

"As for administrative expenses, any advantage for the public plan is exaggerated, say critics. Part of the gap between private insurers and Medicare is statistical illusion: Because Medicare recipients have higher average health expenses ($10,003 in 2007) than the under-65 population ($3,946), its administrative costs are a smaller share of total spending. The public plan, with younger members, wouldn't enjoy this advantage."
Yeah....the private-insurers are top-heavy with administrative-costs!! (Like advertising, mega-bonuses, dividends payed, lobbyists-bucks, etc.)

:rolleyes:
"Well, there's a measure of profitability that investors look to, and it's called a medical loss ratio. And it's unique to the health insurance industry. And by medical loss ratio, I mean that it's a measure that tells investors or anyone else how much of a premium dollar is used by the insurance company to actually pay medical claims. And that has been shrinking, over the years, since the industry's been dominated by, or become dominated by for-profit insurance companies. Back in the early '90s, or back during the time that the Clinton plan was being debated, 95 cents out of every dollar was sent, you know, on average was used by the insurance companies to pay claims. Last year, it was down to just slightly above 80 percent.

So, investor$ want that to keep shrinking. And if they see that an insurance company has not done what they think meets their expectations with the medical loss ratio, they'll punish them. Investor$ will start leaving in droves.

I've seen a company stock price fall 20 percent in a single day, when it did not meet Wall Street's expectations with this medical loss ratio.

For example, if one company's medical loss ratio was 77.9 percent, for example, in one quarter, and the next quarter, it was 78.2 percent. It seems like a small movement. But investors will think that's ridiculous. And it's horrible."

Let's see.
Obama can't take time to decide on Afghanistan, but he can take time to go after Fox News.

This President does not have his prioriites straight. Not just that, he's going to make such a spectacle of FOX, it's just going to drive more viewers to them.

This is so funny. Obama the big old scaredy cat! He's got all the other major news outlets in his back pocket and FOX won't play nice. Too bad!

It's not the job of the news media to promote obama and his agenda. It's the job of news media to keep the politicians honest and ask them tough questions.

Maybe we should send Obama some tough skin.

Obama believes his job as president is to:
1- Play Basketball
2- Play Golf
3- Dine out with fellow radicals at taxpayer expense
4- Watch our Troops die and see the body count rise daily.

I think he likes that job!

Obama believes his job as president is to:
1- Play Basketball
2- Play Golf
3- Dine out with fellow radicals at taxpayer expense
4- Watch our Troops die and see the body count rise daily.

I think he likes that job!

Only a complete moron would say such a thing about any President of the United States of America.

I mean seriously... OK you don't like President Obama. But what in the world could make you post something so ignorant?

Do you know the breakdown of his time spent hard at work on the business of the American people and on National Security? Of course you don't. Because you're simply bashing a person you don't like politically with total made up slanderous nonsense.

Werbung:
Back