Obama Vs Fox News

For Nixon the list is a long one and the research/reading will be enlightening 4 sure; G.W.B. was caught numerous times talking/badmouthing and cursing at & about specific media persons and that has been well documented as well...poor Georgie just kept forgetting that the microphone picked up a lot of background voices and he was soooo busted on each and every occasion! Some have stated that he did it on purpose...that that was G.W.B.'s way of getting his hate-filled POV across to the specific media person that he was pissed at...I mean just how many times do you need to be told that the 'MIC IS ON STUPID'...LMAO

So that information is out there and available for your reading pleasure ;)

Well I guess I will just have to disagree with you since I have looked for any case where a sitting president openly and publicly attacked a private citizen or a private company and I can not find anyone besides obama having done it.

Perhaps someone will post a few of these by other presidents and show me what I have missed

Werbung:
ok your Ignorant....but not it for that, just overall. belive it or not, but it actuly takes very little effort to bash fox, and you dont have a clue whats going on in terms of Afgainstian. Nor do think you realy even care. For years while the Taliban was gaining power back you said nothing did you? yet when Obama comes into office, and does something..and sends more troops that are needed...you cry he is not doing anything....yet while you cry, he is working with many people on a new plan to help Afgainstan and figure out how mant troops to send, and what kind, and how to use them...

belive it or not, the president can actuly work on more then one thing at a time, its kinda part of the job.
That's your opinion. I respect it but disagree.

He's had the plans from his appointed general since august. He should have made the decision already.

But I'm glad he can do all the other crap that are not putting American Soldiers life at risk.

He's had the plans from his appointed general since august. He should have made the decision already.

But I'm glad he can do all the other crap that are not putting American Soldiers life at risk.

you know had we just listened to the General in korea, we would have invaded and Nuked China...just because a General says it, does not mean you do it the next day....and no plan makes sense untill the Election stuff is figured out there...its going to have a huge effect on what we need to do. Also many still say we need to do more to hit Pakistan , and that should be our focus....just because one guy says something, you dont just say how high? more so when he is a few rungs down the leadership ladder from you

Well I guess I will just have to disagree with you since I have looked for any case where a sitting president openly and publicly attacked a private citizen or a private company and I can not find anyone besides obama having done it.

Perhaps someone will post a few of these by other presidents and show me what I have missed
Karl Rove: Obama Building Enemies List
Monday, October 19, 2009 2:06 PM
By: Rick Pedraza
President Barack Obama’s demonization of Fox News is comparable to that of the Nixon administration’s media enemies list, according to former Bush adviser Karl Rove.
Rove, appearing on Fox News Sunday, said Obama is engaging in his own version of former President Richard Nixon’s enemies list by shunning Fox News’ questions that officials in his administration don’t like.
"This is a White House engaging in its own version of the media enemies list," Rove said in response to a White House criticism of the network. "It's unhelpful for the country and undignified for the president of the United States to so do."
Special: Get Sarah Palin’s New Book – Incredible FREE Offer -- Click Here Now.
Rove, a Fox News contributor and former political adviser to President George W. Bush, said the White House was engaging in “Chicago-style” bare-knuckle politics by attacking Fox News as “not really a news organization.”
"This is an administration that's getting very arrogant and slippery in its dealings with people,” Rove said. “And if you dare to oppose them, they're going to come hard at you and they're going to cut your legs off."
Also appearing on Fox News Sunday to discuss the White House's de facto boycott of the news network was former Democratic Party Chairman Terry McAuliffe, who claimed people are annoyed that Fox was the only broadcast station that did not broadcast Obama’s healthcare speech to Congress last month.
“I think that was very problematic,” McAuliffe said. “I thought that was a very crazy decision, whoever made that decision. It’s a very important issue. If you look at...Fox News, they’re the talking points of the Republican National Committee. [Obama’s] got to deal first with those folks who are going to give him a fair hearing on health care.”
Rove responded by pointing out it was the Fox News broadcast network, not the news network, that failed to carry Obama’s address to Congress.
“There are lots of objectionable things said on MSNBC, NBC, cable channels, and CNN for every president, [both] for [them] or against [them],” Rove said. “And that ought not be the standard by which a White House determines whether or not it’s going to demonize a news channel as an enemy.”
Rove said the White House attacks on Fox News are over the top. Just last week, White House communications director Anita Dunn said Fox News "often operates as either the research arm or the communications arm of the Republican Party, and it’s not ideological.
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/10/19/273941.html?s=al&promo_code=8D61-1

For primary example of the 'DICKLESS CHENEY' smear campaign and another: "He ain't got a clue about our current president but he'll stand united along with the ilk of Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh and make it seem like he's SPOT ON...LMAO

And Pandora you really need to read some autobiographies about those Nixon Years...very enlightening especially since you seem to be so clueless about those years! Seriously, do some reading!;)

BTW...notice the little blurb about 'Fair Sarah Palin's BOOK'...Newsmax.COM bought a **** load of them and are trying to entice people into a subscription and you get a free book too...WOW. And her book was on the top best sellers list...ROTFLMAO

I seem to recall Bush bashing the NY Times...McCain bashing MSNBC.....

I seem to recall Bush bashing the NY Times...McCain bashing MSNBC.....

I dont count what McCain says just like I dont count what obama said before he was president, but Bush thing is interesting. Do you have some quotes or have an idea of what it was about or when? I have tried to find something on any sitting president R or D who attacked private people while in office or private business, If I can find the Bush quotes that would be great.

Karl Rove: Obama Building Enemies List
Monday, October 19, 2009 2:06 PM
By: Rick Pedraza
President Barack Obama’s demonization of Fox News is comparable to that of the Nixon administration’s media enemies list, according to former Bush adviser Karl Rove.
Rove, appearing on Fox News Sunday, said Obama is engaging in his own version of former President Richard Nixon’s enemies list by shunning Fox News’ questions that officials in his administration don’t like.
"This is a White House engaging in its own version of the media enemies list," Rove said in response to a White House criticism of the network. "It's unhelpful for the country and undignified for the president of the United States to so do."
Special: Get Sarah Palin’s New Book – Incredible FREE Offer -- Click Here Now.
Rove, a Fox News contributor and former political adviser to President George W. Bush, said the White House was engaging in “Chicago-style” bare-knuckle politics by attacking Fox News as “not really a news organization.”
"This is an administration that's getting very arrogant and slippery in its dealings with people,” Rove said. “And if you dare to oppose them, they're going to come hard at you and they're going to cut your legs off."
Also appearing on Fox News Sunday to discuss the White House's de facto boycott of the news network was former Democratic Party Chairman Terry McAuliffe, who claimed people are annoyed that Fox was the only broadcast station that did not broadcast Obama’s healthcare speech to Congress last month.
“I think that was very problematic,” McAuliffe said. “I thought that was a very crazy decision, whoever made that decision. It’s a very important issue. If you look at...Fox News, they’re the talking points of the Republican National Committee. [Obama’s] got to deal first with those folks who are going to give him a fair hearing on health care.”
Rove responded by pointing out it was the Fox News broadcast network, not the news network, that failed to carry Obama’s address to Congress.
“There are lots of objectionable things said on MSNBC, NBC, cable channels, and CNN for every president, [both] for [them] or against [them],” Rove said. “And that ought not be the standard by which a White House determines whether or not it’s going to demonize a news channel as an enemy.”
Rove said the White House attacks on Fox News are over the top. Just last week, White House communications director Anita Dunn said Fox News "often operates as either the research arm or the communications arm of the Republican Party, and it’s not ideological.
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/10/19/273941.html?s=al&promo_code=8D61-1

For primary example of the 'DICKLESS CHENEY' smear campaign and another: "He ain't got a clue about our current president but he'll stand united along with the ilk of Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh and make it seem like he's SPOT ON...LMAO

And Pandora you really need to read some autobiographies about those Nixon Years...very enlightening especially since you seem to be so clueless about those years! Seriously, do some reading!;)

BTW...notice the little blurb about 'Fair Sarah Palin's BOOK'...Newsmax.COM bought a **** load of them and are trying to entice people into a subscription and you get a free book too...WOW. And her book was on the top best sellers list...ROTFLMAO

If you know so much about President Nixon openly targeting private citizens and private business then quote him.

What does Dick Cheney have to do with any sitting president attacking a private citizen or private company?

Usually News Max gives Ann Coulter books away free, do you have a problem with that?

If you know so much about President Nixon openly targeting private citizens and private business then quote him.

What does Dick Cheney have to do with any sitting president attacking a private citizen or private company?

Usually News Max gives Ann Coulter books away free, do you have a problem with that?

I found this in 3 sec search, but it was not what I was looking for...he attacked them other times as well..once in a major speech I belive.

and does it matter? Just becuse your a "private Citizen" * by the way, fox news is not a private citizen, its a company, and a fake news agency and open for attack. its not like he said, by the way, joe who lives at 1323 main street in Bostan is a douche bag...

So you would make your choice...with no knowlage of what is going to happen with the Election in Afganstian...if we even have a Goverment in Afganstian that we can back with any support of the people...or if the 2 sides are going to fight each other in teh streets....but you go ahead and just wing it and guess and put no thought into it....Its the type of plan that worked well to start iraq and why we are here in the first place...choices made with no real thought. you ***** about oo the poor troops dieing while he looks thinks over...but you clearly dont care for the 80,000 troops that could be sent there and into a war that we may not be able to win. and will get killed in cross fire....I mean its just 80,000 more troops, its not like they have lives familys or anything...and its not ike we have other security needs....and its not like we are not complealy lacking any idea how the nation is going to look in 2 weeks right now....Just throw american lives at the wall and see if they stick

People like you give McAarthor the green light...and the Korean war has usa t war in China and the use of Nukes becuse you dont think about what you are talking about .

You are so LAZY & LAME...always wanting everyone to do your research and work for you...and the POINT ole lame brained one was that even your fearless Dickless Cheney knew about Nixon's despising and verbally abusing individual media people...and yet you still want to be hand fed your information.

Good Grief you must have been a wonderful student...:eek: LMAO
BTW...you statement about the Ann Coulter books just adds more PROOF that lame arsed media outlets such as NEWSMAX.Com will do what-ever they can to drive a worthless book up in the top 10 list just by ordering 100 of thousands of the worthless print and then try to give them away.

JEEZ LOUISE...you really are such a SHEEPLE...everything goes way over your head {or through it} and you still just DO NOT GET IT...ROTFLMAO

I found this in 3 sec search, but it was not what I was looking for...he attacked them other times as well..once in a major speech I belive.

and does it matter? Just becuse your a "private Citizen" * by the way, fox news is not a private citizen, its a company, and a fake news agency and open for attack. its not like he said, by the way, joe who lives at 1323 main street in Bostan is a douche bag...

Yes I think it does matter if a president attacks a private citizen and I think it does matter if a president attacks a private company too. Its the presidents job to call out government places like IRS or the postal service if they are doing things wrong but private companies are not.

I didnt see your Bush quotes of attacking a private person or company.

your thoughts are Very cute about Fox not being real news. You are right on board with the president. Funny how real news is getting tickles up and down your leg and asking questions like what was your most enchanting moment so far as president and the lenghty story on how michelle tightened the flab on her arms. Yep real news indeed.

While Fox is exposing Van Jones, Acorn and other seedy stories that make obamas days in office less enchanting as he would like.

You are so LAZY & LAME...always wanting everyone to do your research and work for you...and the POINT ole lame brained one was that even your fearless Dickless Cheney knew about Nixon's despising and verbally abusing individual media people...and yet you still want to be hand fed your information.

Good Grief you must have been a wonderful student...:eek: LMAO
BTW...you statement about the Ann Coulter books just adds more PROOF that lame arsed media outlets such as NEWSMAX.Com will do what-ever they can to drive a worthless book up in the top 10 list just by ordering 100 of thousands of the worthless print and then try to give them away.

JEEZ LOUISE...you really are such a SHEEPLE...everything goes way over your head {or through it} and you still just DO NOT GET IT...ROTFLMAO

No not lazy, its just that what you claim is not out there and you know it as well as I do. If it were you would post it.

Pandora,

Don't mind the vicious personal attacks. It's the only thing they've got going for them.

You noticed how they didn't respond when you brought to light the Van Jones and Acorn Stories that the so called "news organizations" didn't bother covering.

Werbung:
Pandora,

Don't mind the vicious personal attacks. It's the only thing they've got going for them.

You noticed how they didn't respond when you brought to light the Van Jones and Acorn Stories that the so called "news organizations" didn't bother covering.

Awww, see there is your hanky...CHESTNUT, coming to your pathetic defense...LMAO

Back