Obama wanted Marijuana legalized, so did Bill Ayres

Werbung:
Just to be "fair" Obama said he didn't want to "legalize" marijuana but "decriminalize" it....

I don't have a problem with people using drugs, so long as they don't violate the rights of others in the process.

Just to be "fair" Obama said he didn't want to "legalize" marijuana but "decriminalize" it....

I don't have a problem with people using drugs, so long as they don't violate the rights of others in the process.

So what's the difference? Decriminalize/ legalize,according to webster:

Main Entry: de·crim·i·nal·ize
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)dē-ˈkri-mə-nə-ˌlīz, -ˈkrim-nəl-\
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1969
: to remove or reduce the criminal classification or status of ; especially : to repeal a strict ban on while keeping under some form of regulation <decriminalize the possession of marijuana>

I agree with Sen. Obama %100 here. The war on drugs, and especially marijuana has been a dramatic failure.

I support being able to have small amounts of it at home. I see no reason the issues surrounding marijuana are not treated similar to alcohol.

According to Nixon's Shafer Commission, there was a preference for "....no legal penalties for adults possessing up 100 grams of marijuana."

Seeing-as-how you're (consistantly) short-on-the-Facts, I feel it's (only) fair to tell you....Nixon was a Republican; The Creator of the DEA.

Thw War on Drugs has been a success for it's modern objective of providing large numbers of prison inmates as cheap labour for prison coroprations.

Comrade Stonelin

There is a difference.

There's a question on the Massachusetts ballot this November which would decriminalize marijuana use...it would replace the criminal penalties for possession of up to one ounce of pot to a civil penalty of forfeiture of the marijuana and a fine of $100.

A recent poll conducted shows that 72% of the respondents agree and will vote yes. In fact, I was going to ask why you were even posting this since polls have shown the majority of Democrats support decriminalization but then I remembered...you're not a Democrat.

http://www.suffolk.edu/30284.html

There is a difference.

There's a question on the Massachusetts ballot this November which would decriminalize marijuana use...it would replace the criminal penalties for possession of up to one ounce of pot to a civil penalty of forfeiture of the marijuana and a fine of $100.

A recent poll conducted shows that 72% of the respondents agree and will vote yes. In fact, I was going to ask why you were even posting this since polls have shown the majority of Democrats support decriminalization but then I remembered...you're not a Democrat.

http://www.suffolk.edu/30284.html

I'm sure that's going to be in his liberal agenda when if he becomes the next pres. Let's open up the free trade with mexico and colombia and let's bring all the weed!!!

I'm sure that's going to be in his liberal agenda when if he becomes the next pres. Let's open up the free trade with mexico and colombia and let's bring all the weed!!!

Well let's have a little straight talk here. The guy in the White House right now is an admitted alcoholic and is documented as being a HUGE partier with weed, cocaine and all the rest.

Senator Obama has based his whole life on helping others even if it means telling it straight about his teen years.

What a great breath of fresh air it will be to have a dignified but not phony person in the White House!

Well let's have a little straight talk here. The guy in the White House right now is an admitted alcoholic and is documented as being a HUGE partier with weed, cocaine and all the rest.

Senator Obama has based his whole life on helping others even if it means telling it straight about his teen years.

What a great breath of fresh air it will be to have a dignified but not phony person in the White House!

Obama also admited to smoking crack and is a habitual smoker.

Perhaps people with lower standars and values prefer an image of a president such as this one:

obama-smoking1.jpg

obama_smoking.jpg

This doesn't surprise me much. Bill Ayres needs pot to feel better after all the people he and his terrorist harmed, and his dear sweet girl friend who blew herself up making an anti-personnel bomb.

Werbung:
The problem with liberal social values is that the ego dominates the superego ... and thus they will smoke pot and drive cars ... and kill others.

The problem with conservative social values is that the superego dominates the ego ... and thus they will champion corporate conquistadorianism and invade countries ... and kill others.

Somewhere in between these two extremes is a healthy heart-centered set of values with which to live, love ... and affirm life.

Back