Obama wanted Marijuana legalized, so did Bill Ayres

Werbung:
I'm older than dirt and haven't smoked anything - legal or illegal - in decades -- and even i don't see the logic in keeping marijuana illegal. I believe it should be sold much like liquor is today - taxed and the potency & additives regulated - and it should be illegal to drive under the influence or pot just as it is to drive under the influence of alcohol.

It make absolutely no sense to spend untold $$$ on fighting the distribution of this substance and housing those who use it anyway. It is only a 'gateway' drug because you have to get to know a pusher to buy it. Make it legal and that aspect is removed. There is little proof it causes major harm to users. Legalize it already.

I'm older than dirt and haven't smoked anything - legal or illegal - in decades -- and even i don't see the logic in keeping marijuana illegal. I believe it should be sold much like liquor is today - taxed and the potency & additives regulated - and it should be illegal to drive under the influence or pot just as it is to drive under the influence of alcohol.

It make absolutely no sense to spend untold $$$ on fighting the distribution of this substance and housing those who use it anyway. It is only a 'gateway' drug because you have to get to know a pusher to buy it. Make it legal and that aspect is removed. There is little proof it causes major harm to users. Legalize it already.

I guess becoming a nation of idiots is kool for you. :eek: I can see why you're voting for Obama. Very liberal views for me and I'm a democrat....

I guess becoming a nation of idiots is kool for you. :eek: I can see why you're voting for Obama. Very liberal views for me and I'm a democrat....

So are you for prohibition as well? Alcohol is about the most "idiot-making" drug there is, when abused. Just like marijuana. However, unlike alcohol, pot doesn't even make people violent, unless you consider someone knocking over someone else in their rush to get to 7-11 to pick up some doritos...

So are you for prohibition as well? Alcohol is about the most "idiot-making" drug there is, when abused. Just like marijuana. However, unlike alcohol, pot doesn't even make people violent, unless you consider someone knocking over someone else in their rush to get to 7-11 to pick up some doritos...

Hey, if you prefer your kids getting stupid and flunking classes, then that's your choice. I don't think that this kind of shiit should be forced on us.

I did that crap when I was in high school and I know pretty well what it can do for you. So don't come here trying to school me on weed....

Hey, if you prefer your kids getting stupid and flunking classes, then that's your choice. I don't think that this kind of shiit should be forced on us.

I did that crap when I was in high school and I know pretty well what it can do for you. So don't come here trying to school me on weed....

So you think it's okay to booze it up while keeping pot illegal? That doesn't make much sense.

Prohibiton doesn't work.
Alcohol and cigarteets kill more people than illegal drugs combined.

Most of the problems asscociated with drugs stem from their illegality.

People should drop the sanctimonay and start facing facts

How would decriminalization FORCE this on you and your children? Do you drink alcohol every day to excess just because it is legal? Do your children? How silly. I also did it in high school and college and pretty much got straight A's. An occasional toke didn't turn me into a zombie.

How would decriminalization FORCE this on you and your children? Do you drink alcohol every day to excess just because it is legal? Do your children? How silly. I also did it in high school and college and pretty much got straight A's. An occasional toke didn't turn me into a zombie.

I'm not going to debate whether weed is good or bad. I'm not going to change your point of view. you got your point of view and I got mine.

The point of this thread is to point out Obama's liberal views. Obviously based on your responses you are as liberal as he is....

I'm not going to debate whether weed is good or bad. I'm not going to change your point of view. you got your point of view and I got mine.

The point of this thread is to point out Obama's liberal views. Obviously based on your responses you are as liberal as he is....

It is hardly "liberal" to stop trying to waste money enforcing ridiculous laws that shouldn't be enforced. In fact, I'd call it being fiscally conservative! Your logic has been called into question, and you failed to defend it, so basically you haven't shown why decriminalization is such a ridiculous viewpoint.

It is hardly "liberal" to stop trying to waste money enforcing ridiculous laws that shouldn't be enforced. In fact, I'd call it being fiscally conservative! Your logic has been called into question, and you failed to defend it, so basically you haven't shown why decriminalization is such a ridiculous viewpoint.

I gave you my point of view. If that's enough for you then that's your problem.

I gave you my point of view. If that's enough for you then that's your problem.

A debate requires a give and take, hence the back and forth. You stated that this was a "liberal viewpoint" and i'm stating that it isn't for the reasons I mentioned. If that isn't enough for you then I guess it's now YOUR problem. I think our current drug policies waste money. Changing that would be fiscally conservative. How is that liberal?

A debate requires a give and take, hence the back and forth. You stated that this was a "liberal viewpoint" and i'm stating that it isn't for the reasons I mentioned. If that isn't enough for you then I guess it's now YOUR problem. I think our current drug policies waste money. Changing that would be fiscally conservative. How is that liberal?

OK, Then provide me with any facts on how we're wasting money fighting drugs lords, or cartels???

Werbung:

Let me ask you a better question:

Do you prefer having a president who smokes crack and weed?

Do you smoke them yourself?

Back