Obama wanted Marijuana legalized, so did Bill Ayres

The problem with liberal social values is that the ego dominates the superego ... and thus they will smoke pot and drive cars ... and kill others.

The problem with conservative social values is that the superego dominates the ego ... and thus they will champion corporate conquistadorianism and invade countries ... and kill others.

Somewhere in between these two extremes is a healthy heart-centered set of values with which to live, love ... and affirm life.

interesting comments

Werbung:
Obama's a sensible man if he wants to do this.

For a country that calls itself the land of the free, this war against weed is completley the opposite. Why can't an American enjoy a smoke in the privacy of his own home, if he is not infringing upon anyone elses rights?

Obama's a sensible man if he wants to do this.

For a country that calls itself the land of the free, this war against weed is completley the opposite. Why can't an American enjoy a smoke in the privacy of his own home, if he is not infringing upon anyone elses rights?

That's just liberal thinking....way off to the left if you ask me... How would you like your kids smoking weed while you're at home, or perhaps they're allowed in schools to smoke. They'll be so stupid to study and we'll a nation of stupid people.

This reminds me of a movie where people in the future were so stupid.

That's just liberal thinking....way off to the left if you ask me... How would you like your kids smoking weed while you're at home, or perhaps they're allowed in schools to smoke. They'll be so stupid to study and we'll a nation of stupid people.

Oddly, I think I have to agree. The people I have met that were doing weed, were in fact some of the most stupid ignorant people I have ever met. They did.... nothing... just nothing. They set around saying "dude" and "cool" and watching stupid psychedelic music videos that were very boring... But were otherwise the most unintelligent useless people with very screwed up lives.

..........just a though. We're always being told that the "war on drugs" is being lost or at least is an unwinnable war. Okay, thats a point of view but what would society be like if we did not have this war on drugs?

What war on drugs?

Oddly, I think I have to agree. The people I have met that were doing weed, were in fact some of the most stupid ignorant people I have ever met. They did.... nothing... just nothing. They set around saying "dude" and "cool" and watching stupid psychedelic music videos that were very boring... But were otherwise the most unintelligent useless people with very screwed up lives.

Either you live inside a stereotypical TV set, or you've only met a couple of people who smoke it.

You have completley ignored my quesiton. Why is it the governments role to stop someone enjoying a smoke in their own house?

Yeah.....what're the chances one-such-person would end-up in The Oval Office?

bush_stupid.jpg

"Many of those who came into close contact with Bush say he liked to drink beer and Jim Beam whiskey, and to eat fist-fulls of peanuts, and Executive burgers, at the Cloverdale Grill. They also say he liked to sneak out back for a joint of marijuana or into the head for a line of cocaine."

So.....your primary-concern is the whole Amotivational Syndrome-trip, right? :rolleyes:

Prohibition does not work.

It never has.

Legalisation is the only hope of 'winning the war on drugs'.

Bush should know, isn't he a coke-head as well as an alcoholic?

Prohibition does not work.

It never has.

Legalisation is the only hope of 'winning the war on drugs'.

Bush should know, isn't he a coke-head as well as an alcoholic?
Welllllllllllll......Daddy was supposed to have taken-care of that.

"Two books now contain the charge that Bush was arrested for possession of cocaine in 1972 in Texas, most likely in late November or December after his stint in Alabama. Bush was allowed to perform community service in 1973 by working for a minority children's program in Houston, Professionals United for Leadership League (PULL), chaired by his father. The record of that arrest was expunged, meaning he apparently received the equivalent of Youthful Offender status at the age of 26."

You have completley ignored my quesiton. Why is it the governments role to stop someone enjoying a smoke in their own house?

I did tell you what I thought about your response. It seem s that you opted not to like my response....

Werbung:
I did tell you what I thought about your response. It seem s that you opted not to like my response....

At no point did you answer my question.

Why shouldn't an American, if he wishes, enjoy a smoke in his own home if he does not infringe on anyones rights.

Don't bring my imaginary kids into it, or group it as "lib thinking", just give me an answer please.

Back