Obamacare Will Be Repealed

Texas_tea

Obamacare Will Be Repealed Well In Advance Of The 2014 Elections

Prediction: even if HealthCare.gov is fixed by the end of the month (unlikely), Obamacare is going to be repealed well in advance of next year’s election. And if the website continues to fail, the push for repeal—from endangered Democrats—will occur very rapidly. The website is a sideshow: the real action is the number of people and businesses who are losing their health plans or having to pay a lot more. Fixing the website will only delay the inevitable.

I hope this is a reality. I suspect it will be because the democrats do not want to face another defeat like the 2010 mid-term elections when the moderates who supported this faced the largest turnover of House seats since 1938.

Werbung:
Some few are trying to hold the line as they fear loss of the fringe and have come to rely too much in lies.
Ocare is as toxic as Fucoshima.

See original article above ...
While I really really really think it is the single worst piece of legislation to have ever harmed our country and want it repealed in full there are some weak links in the article. The aticle rightly asserts that tea party will push for repeal but glosses over the pubs going along with reform. The newly created Dr.Who law of whack-a-mole says that politicians always favor reform over repeal since it gives them the greatest chance to play their favorite game of whack-a-mole.

While I really really really think it is the single worst piece of legislation to have ever harmed our country and want it repealed in full there are some weak links in the article. The aticle rightly asserts that tea party will push for repeal but glosses over the pubs going along with reform. The newly created Dr.Who law of whack-a-mole says that politicians always favor reform over repeal since it gives them the greatest chance to play their favorite game of whack-a-mole.
In a fair election, the dems will lose big time next year because of Ocare. Like they did in 2010. They know this. The desire to maintain power will hopefully be enough to repeal Ocare.

Texas Tea looks like my prediction is coming true. You said we will never get another Republican president again ..YOURE WRONG BUDDY! You don't pay attention to fox news do you? In fact I think youre just another viewer of CNN propaganda machine. Charles Krauthammer on Fox News said the
Democratic party is done! It may be the beginning to the end of the Democratic party.
In fact hes not the first person to say this. Rush Limbaugh said is way before Charles Krauthammer said it. He said this back in 1994 during the Clinton regime. He said this ...
The Democrats one day will end up like the Dinosaurs did "extinct" Dinosaurs roamed the earth for millions of years until the climate changed. They failed to adapt to change they were facing. So as that result they all died. same with American society. We have changed and democrats are failing to adapt to the change. Democrats still think were still living in the 60s hippie Woodstock era.. They same era Nancy Pelosi,Hillary and Bill Clinton still living in. They still believe the Woodstock era still excists one day theyre going end up extinct just like the Dinosaurs did.
Texas Tea how much you wanna bet me that the Democrats will lose Senate and gain over 300 members in house? How much you want to put up?

Texas Tea looks like my prediction is coming true. You said we will never get another Republican president again ..YOURE WRONG BUDDY! You don't pay attention to fox news do you? In fact I think youre just another viewer of CNN propaganda machine. Charles Krauthammer on Fox News said the In fact hes not the first person to say this. Rush Limbaugh said is way before Charles Krauthammer said it. He said this back in 1994 during the Clinton regime. He said this ... Texas Tea how much you wanna bet me that the Democrats will lose Senate and gain over 300 members in house? How much you want to put up?
Dude .... What are you talking about?

There are on 200 democrats in the House. So your saying all 200 are gonna be replaced with Republicans and the House is going to gain another 100 plus seats? Or one hundred plus incumbent Republicans will lose their seat to other Republican candidates as well?

Sorry .... taking candy from a baby is not exactly my style. Besides, I'm not a betting man. Better keep your hard earned Obama bucks!

And, I was referring to the 2016 general elections more specifically the Presidential race. The GOP will never allow the hated conservative to win the primary. They will run another John McCain/Mitt Romney and with a little extra help from the democratic voter fraud machine it will most likely be a shoe in for Hilary!

I will be the first to be surprised if this is not the case!

Texas Tea looks like my prediction is coming true. You said we will never get another Republican president again ..YOURE WRONG BUDDY! You don't pay attention to fox news do you? In fact I think youre just another viewer of CNN propaganda machine. Charles Krauthammer on Fox News said the In fact hes not the first person to say this. Rush Limbaugh said is way before Charles Krauthammer said it. He said this back in 1994 during the Clinton regime. He said this ... Texas Tea how much you wanna bet me that the Democrats will lose Senate and gain over 300 members in house? How much you want to put up?
Pick up 300 seats in the house ? Ill take some of that action. The senate does have the chances to be flipped.

Theyre 231 Republicans in the house. Tea Party members are PISSED OFF! May I suggest you how many democrats are running scared right now because they fell for Obama BS? They did everything Obama asked for everything from behind closed doors and backdoor deals get HC bill passed. Nancy Pelosi said...this
And the Dems fell for it..If I were them id be shaking my knees right now

Theyre 231 Republicans in the house. Tea Party members are PISSED OFF! May I suggest you how many democrats are running scared right now because they fell for Obama BS? They did everything Obama asked for everything from behind closed doors and backdoor deals get HC bill passed. Nancy Pelosi said...this
And the Dems fell for it..If I were them id be shaking my knees right now
So, if all 200 democrats in the house get replace that adds up to 300 plus seats how?

All they need is replace 70 Dems with Republicans. That adds to 231 +70 =301 super majority! That means if Obama vetos a bill Congress can over ride it. That goes with Abolishing the EPA Obama will veto that But the republicans can over ride it which means EPA don't have anymore power!

Werbung:
All they need is replace 70 Dems with Republicans. That adds to 231 +70 =301 super majority! That means if Obama vetos a bill Congress can over ride it. That goes with Abolishing the EPA Obama will veto that But the republicans can over ride it which means EPA don't have anymore power!
Hmm ....

70 sure seems more plausible than 300 plus ....

Back