Obamacare Will Be Repealed

The senate would have to gain 7 to get a majority and 15 to get a super majority.

The House would need to keep what they have and gain another 30 for a super majority.

Super majorities are 60% and are veto proof. That's what it would take to repeal Ocare.

Werbung:
The senate would have to gain 7 to get a majority and 15 to get a super majority.

The House would need to keep what they have and gain another 30 for a super majority.

Super majorities are 60% and are veto proof. That's what it would take to repeal Ocare.
This is true, providing that the leftist Republicans will repeal Ocare!

The law is written where if you get sick and don't have insurance, all you have to do is go buy it then. As long as the penalty doesn't surpass the amount of the premiums, out of pocket and co-pays, then why rush to buy it?

I think if enough people stay out of it and uninsured, it will collapse on it's own.

The law is written where if you get sick and don't have insurance, all you have to do is go buy it then. As long as the penalty doesn't surpass the amount of the premiums, out of pocket and co-pays, then why rush to buy it?

I think if enough people stay out of it and uninsured, it will collapse on it's own.
And is replaced by what ? Without repeal there is no return to what was (and I doubt a return happens even with repeal).

The reason bo would not delay the start even though he knew the thing would not work is because it wouls almost certainly slam the door on going back.

Healthcare as we knew it is gone.

And is replaced by what ? Without repeal there is no return to what was (and I doubt a return happens even with repeal).

The reason bo would not delay the start even though he knew the thing would not work is because it wouls almost certainly slam the door on going back.

Healthcare as we knew it is gone.
And Bo's destruction of the Country moves right along!

One party passed ocare. Both sre left of center but that bill is not a result of that.
Save that thought for out of control spending.
Nope .... the R's could have stopped Ocare had they wanted to. They didn't vote for it because they didn't want any finger prints on it. If they wanted to stop it even after the fact they would have tried harder to defund it.

Their true colors are now showing ..... BLUE

Nope .... the R's could have stopped Ocare had they wanted to. They didn't vote for it because they didn't want any finger prints on it. If they wanted to stop it even after the fact they would have tried harder to defund it.

Their true colors are now showing ..... BLUE
No. It passed without their help and they could not defund it without donkeys. Moot to defund.

Doesn't have to be replaced by anything. It can't work, it's going to collapse.
It doesnt have to but thats a tough genie to get back in the bottle. People like the pre existing for example. Have to deal with theproblem of waiting till you are sick for coverage deal. It will, at least regarding a few areas, get replaced by something.

Werbung:
It doesnt have to but thats a tough genie to get back in the bottle. People like the pre existing for example. Have to deal with theproblem of waiting till you are sick for coverage deal. It will, at least regarding a few areas, get replaced by something.

Republican's have already said that there can be changes in healthcare laws and done in small doses. But you don't go in and blow up the whole system for some untested idea hatched out in a college think tank.

85% of people had insurance and 15 million didn't. With Obamacare, we might get a 50% uninsured rate. I don't know many people who can afford $10-$20 thousand a year for medical insurance. It would be cheaper for most of them to just pay cash.

Back