President OBAMA????

Libsmasher is as his name inplies... neo-con... or as in John McCain's case, like Grandpa Simpson OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD!

Politically it breaks down like this. 22% hard core ticket voting Democrats. 22% hard core ticket voting Pubbies. That leave 56% Independents and such in the middle. Forget the fact that historically it is unbelievable difficult for the same Party to hold the White House 3 terms in a row under any circumstances.

After two terms of what 73% of Americans see as Bush's train wreck. Is it really reasonable to assume they'll elect someone who's now doing everything but washing George Bush's jock strap saying how great Bush policy is???

OBAMA ALL THE WAY!!!

At least with him there's hope for change. McCain has come right out and told everybody... My friends, like what my friend George has done over the last 8 years... I'll do the exact same things for 4 more years and try to set it up so we're occupying Iraq for maybe 100. And I'll even sing Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran too.

Come on... Senator Obama in office means many good positive things. To start, bringing the troops and the $12 BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH of hard earned tax payer money back home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkXYxB7zUb8

...obama...obama..:eek:.obama...obama...obama...obama..:eek:.obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama..:eek:.obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama

Werbung:
...obama...obama..:eek:.obama...obama...obama...obama..:eek:.obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama..:eek:.obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama...obama

I got another one for ya:

YES WE CAN!

And yes we will, we're throwing your warmongering economy ruining party out of the WH, just as they have already been tossed from Congress. Get used to it, change is on the way.

Also if I understand this situation correctly; if the two 'excluded' states were counted, then H. Clinton would have a marginal advantage in both the popular vote and delegate count.

You understand the situation incorrectly. According to RCP even if Mi and Fla were counted, giving Clinton 328,309 votes in Mi to Obama's-0 (since he wasn't on the ballot), Obama would still lead overall in the popular vote by 87,476.

Similar numbers exist in delegates, Obama presently leads by 168. In Fla. Clinton was allocated 105 delegates to Obama's 67, a net gain of 38 for Clinton, bringing Obama's lead down to 130. Meanwhile Mi had 156 delegates up for grabs, Clinton received 55% of the vote which would give her approximately 80, leaving Obama still clearly ahead by something in the vicinity of 50 delegates.

Keep in mind that Mi will never be seated giving Obama 0 votes and no delegates, particularly since uncommitted got 40% and Obama had asked his Mi supporters to vote that way. Still, hypothetically, even in the absolute best scenario for Clinton, she still loses.

YES WE CAN!

And yes we will, we're throwing your warmongering economy ruining party out of the WH, just as they have already been tossed from Congress. Get used to it, change is on the way.

The question is will the change be 'real change' and for the better of all or will it be the 'same ol same ol' masquerading as change which will only support the political and financial status quo.

The question is will the change be 'real change' and for the better of all or will it be the 'same ol same ol' masquerading as change which will only support the political and financial status quo.

It would have been more preferable had you responded to post #18, considering that you and several other like minded individuals on this board seem to think that the exclusion of Mi and Fla. is the difference in the race.

Well, at least ONE person got it, I often wonder if anybody really reads my posts before responding to them. Thanks for actually reading.

I bet everyone reads them before the reply. And I am sure everyone saw and over looked the error. I do not think most people care about spelling. I often make spelling and punctuation errors. Personally I think spelling and punctuation errors make a post more fun to read. It adds to the personality of the poster. But it also can hurt feelings.

What a ridiculous thread that is rather pointless. But I am glad Libs can spend some much time with utterly dumb posts. Waste of everyone's bandwidth.

YES WE CAN!

Correct my friend!

How anyone can wake up in the morning look around and even remotely consider a 3rd Bush term ran by his new best friend Grampy McCain just goes to show how the neo-cons would destroy any hope for improvement if they thought they could even remotely hold on to power. Just sad...

Seriously look and see if McCain isn't lost in space. He says even his kids call him senile. Plus he acts like that mean, strange, grumpy old shut in guy everyone has had to deal with that screams at little kids if they step on his grass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zx3-0zOPs

Or there's an all inclusive positive spirit. The choice is easy to make Obama really is good for this time in America! George Bush policy with a John McCain... you're outta here! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yVlPqeZwo

Come on... Senator Obama in office means many good positive things. To start, bringing the troops and the $12 BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH of hard earned tax payer money back home.

That money was never our money to start with. We borrow from China.

Now what you have to figure out is what one of Obama's lines we believe.

Sometimes he says we will not be so far in debt because he wont keep borrowing from China to fund the war, but other times he says he will use that same money for other programs. Jeeping us in debt.

what Obama do you believe?

I think he will keep funding the war and his idiots who voted for him because they think he will stop the war will then rally behind the war because their messiah said we need to.

[COLOR=]Correct my friend!

Do you realize how silly all your post cheerleading makes you appear? :)

How anyone can wake up in the morning look around and even remotely consider a 3rd Bush term ran by his new best friend Grampy McCain just goes to show how the neo-cons would destroy any hope for improvement if they thought they could even remotely hold on to power. Just sad... [/COLOR]

[COLOR=]Seriously look and see if McCain isn't lost in space. He says even his kids call him senile. Plus he acts like that mean, strange, grumpy old shut in guy everyone has had to deal with that screams at little kids if they step on his grass... [/COLOR]

Notice how libs, who spend half their time giving race card responses to any criticism of Obama, indulge in wanton irrational ageism when it comes to McCain, instead of dealing with the issues.

[COLOR=]Or there's an all inclusive positive spirit. The choice is easy to make Obama really is good for this time in America! George Bush policy with a John McCain... you're outta here! [/COLOR]

Another staple of your's: The campaign slogan post. Nobody CARES to hear your unsupported claim that Obam is "good for America" - they MIGHT be interested in your reasons, why he is good ..... if you have any.

Originally Posted by top gun

And leave Iraq to the islamofascists! Whoopee! My instincts tell me that it is pointless to even TRY to explain to you the consequences of that.

Werbung:
Back