President OBAMA????

That money was never our money to start with. We borrow from China.
Now what you have to figure out is what one of Obama's lines we believe.
Sometimes he says we will not be so far in debt because he wont keep borrowing from China to fund the war, but other times he says he will use that same money for other programs. Jeeping us in debt.
what Obama do you believe?
I think he will keep funding the war and his idiots who voted for him because they think he will stop the war will then rally behind the war because their messiah said we need to.

Come on you don't really want to argue against Obama by admitting that George Bush and the Pubbies deficit spent us into multi-billion dollar debt with Communist China! Do ya?:D

Fact is President Obama will end the occupation of Iraq and strengthen our force in Afghanistan looking for the "not made up" 911 bad guy Bin Laden & his followers.

Some military spending is budgeted... some is not. However every dollar that we don't borrow we don't own back at great interest.

In addition the military needed to occupy 2 countries for years & years is extremely expensive. Savings can be made and that money would then be available to possibly work on other Bush boondoggles. Absolutely a great direction to go. Our country is hurting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNCALGHOC4

Werbung:
Libsmasher;37285]Do you realize how silly all your post cheerleading makes you appear? :)

That's just neo-con thinking. The best thing about politics is the friends you make. :)

Notice how libs, who spend half their time giving race card responses to any criticism of Obama, indulge in wanton irrational ageism when it comes to McCain, instead of dealing with the issues.

Obama is half black. McCain is a very old senior citizen. Oldest person to ever even contemplate being President I believe. His own children make reference to his forgetfulness. What... that's just the truth. If the guy acts like he's showing the early signs of Alzheimer's no one should mention it? Come on... it's important. Imagine your great grandpa confused and pissed off but now he has nuclear weapons. It's not that good really.

Another staple of your's: The campaign slogan post. Nobody CARES to hear your unsupported claim that Obam is "good for America" - they MIGHT be interested in your reasons, why he is good ..... if you have any.

Much of the specifics I've let the candidate or others in the business to report the fact they find do that (saves a lot of typing). Youtube puts you right there. I mirror all the good comments and support a good man Senator Obama as our next President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc9PepjyDow

And leave Iraq to the islamofascists! Whoopee! My instincts tell me that it is pointless to even TRY to explain to you the consequences of that.

FEAR MONGER... SCARE YOU... BOOGIE MEN... KILL KILL KILL!!! :eek:

We were attacked on 9-11 by a couple of handfuls of crazy religious zealots (Reverend Hagee on steroids types). Iraq did not attack us in any way. Iraq had nothing whatsoever to do with the 9-11 attacks. There were no Taliban in Iraq before we went and invaded. It's not the US taxpayer or our brave soldiers responsibility to Nation Build.

[COLOR]That's just neo-con thinking. The best thing about politics is the friends you make.[/COLOR] :)

Opposition to cheerleading is "neocon" thinking?? :) If you didn't like what was for dinner, I'm guessing you'd call it a "neocon" dinner. :D

[COLOR=]Obama is half black. McCain is a very old senior citizen. Oldest person to ever even contemplate being President I believe. His own children make reference to his forgetfulness. What... that's just the truth. If the guy acts like he's showing the early signs of Alzheimer's no one should mention it? Come on... it's important. Imagine your great grandpa confused and pissed off but now he has nuclear weapons. It's not that good really. [/COLOR]

That's the Obamoonie game plan, eh? Ageist defamation. Was it alzheimers when Obama kept calling Matt Lauer "Tim"? Keep at it - this will probably be good enough to put the Florida swing state in McCain's column in the election.

[COLOR=]Much of the specifics I've let the candidate or others in the business to report the fact they find do that (saves a lot of typing). Youtube puts you right there. I mirror all the good comments and support a good man Senator Obama as our next President.[/COLOR]

Yaaaaa - video is good for people who can't read, much less think. :rolleyes:

We were attacked on 9-11 by a couple of handfuls of crazy religious zealots (Reverend Hagee on steroids types).

It's the truth. Grandpa "Grampy" is a very accurate description. If I said young as a spring day that would be untrue. Age is relevant at the extremes (I'd call him the kid if he had just turned 35 and was running for President).

Are there any INTELLIGENT libs around to debate?? :D

It's the truth. Grandpa "Grampy" is a very accurate description.

I'm not defending McCain and I'm not a supporter of McCain and I know nothing about his memory and if it's due to age. What I do know is if Obama supporters are going sit high and mighty on ethical behavior they shouldn't act like hypocrites when it comes to respect.

Libsmasher;37306]Opposition to cheerleading is "neocon" thinking?? If you didn't like what was for dinner, I'm guessing you'd call it a "neocon" dinner. :D

It's a different mindset. Progressives support each other occasionally. Neo-cons concentrate on mean spiritedness. You wouldn't understand ;)

That's the Obamoonie game plan, eh? Ageist defamation. Was it alzheimers when Obama kept calling Matt Lauer "Tim"? Keep at it - this will probably be good enough to put the Florida swing state in McCain's column in the election.

Obama ALWAYS takes the high road. That's what actually got my support instead of Hillary. Even people that like McCain know he's no where near as intelligent as Senator Obama. McCain is another "gut feeling guy" like Bush... but with more of a bad temper.

Yaaaaa - video is good for people who can't read, much less think. :rolleyes:[

:D So you do get the point as to why I post 'em for ya... excellent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkhCcwkuA8

I'm not defending McCain and I'm not a supporter of McCain and I know nothing about his memory and if it's due to age. What I do know is if Obama supporters are going sit high and mighty on ethical behavior they shouldn't act like hypocrites when it comes to respect.

I do not think there is such a thing as an ethical obama supporter, and there sure is no ethics in Obama.

I think it's obvious that Senator Obama won't point out how feeble the old guy is out of respect for McCain's past experience as a POW.

But for gosh sake somebody ought to be pointing out the guys got natural old age problems that would seriously affect his ability to be a good president.

Maybe not everyone has noticed just how much of a strain being President really is. Go back and look at pictures of Clinton or Bush before and after the Presidency took it's toll. They barely look like the same guy.

Now we're looking at a forgetful elderly gentleman pushing 73 years old before he'd even start the job. It's fair to point that out. Saying Grampy just saves a lot of typing... really really old guy when describing his demeanor and his actions.

Elderly people are great. My father in law is the same age as McCain. He's a GREAT guy. Healthy and on the ball. Still travels back and forth between Ohio & Texas.

But he'd be the first to tell you starting in as President at his age is just not a good thing (and he's a Republican). Go figure!

..of course your acting like you're 12 yrs. old here so I'm wasting my time.

Why? I was responding to the idiocy that we have to stay in Iraq Nation Building. Fear mongering is often what is used in politics to get your way on war issues. It's not exclusively Republican. Both Parties did it over the course of Vietnam. Just not big on repeating it.

That's what they did in Iraq. It's now become common knowledge that The Bush Team worked overtime to spin 9-11 into a joint reason to invade Iraq. They preyed on the American people when everyone was at a very sensitive state over the 9-11 hijacking.

It's not a secret. I've watched Cheney and company several times say.. well it was still a good thing to get rid of Saddam Hussein anyway.

That's ducky but I'm still kinda interested in the lie if you don't mind, Dick.

Werbung:

That's ducky but I'm still kinda interested in the lie if you don't mind, Dick.

You mean the lie..Thatcher, Clinton, Kerry...and a multitude of others believed in long before there were any thoughts of the war? That lie?

...and it's you're delivery of excessive animated BS that makes it look simple.

Back