Republican violance, free speach be damned

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
arrested and roughed up for...talking in coffee shop at public event, but being Democrats...arrested ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O9OMaoLqkw

Rand Paul supporters pinning chicks head to the floor....

http://www.salon.com/news/rand_paul...litics/war_room/2010/10/26/rand_paul_responds

there was one other attack but can't find link right now, did not hear the hole story, but some 23 year old blond chick with glasses....

how many tea party nut jobs where attacked when they screamed down health care debates? Let alone if they had...talked before a event they RSVP'd to come to, held publicly...

Republicans...when you can't win the debate with words...violence always works...

tactics remind me of some other world leaders parties when gaining power...ones these same people like to tie to Obama....Both are out of line, but somehow violence against those who don't support you, is a little closer at least)

Werbung:
When democrat blacks get upset, they burn down whole cities as with LA in 1992. One nut gets into a demonstration and gets out of control, and Einstein here smears a whole political party with tens of millions of supporters.

Are democrats capable of ANYTHING but lies, smears, and defamation?

Have they no shame?

arrested and roughed up for...talking in coffee shop at public event, but being Democrats...arrested ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O9OMaoLqkw

Rand Paul supporters pinning chicks head to the floor....

http://www.salon.com/news/rand_paul...litics/war_room/2010/10/26/rand_paul_responds

there was one other attack but can't find link right now, did not hear the hole story, but some 23 year old blond chick with glasses....

how many tea party nut jobs where attacked when they screamed down health care debates? Let alone if they had...talked before a event they RSVP'd to come to, held publicly...

Republicans...when you can't win the debate with words...violence always works...

tactics remind me of some other world leaders parties when gaining power...ones these same people like to tie to Obama....Both are out of line, but somehow violence against those who don't support you, is a little closer at least)

Question 1... Is the coffee shop private property?
Question 2....Did the owner of this property ask the man to leave?
Question 3....Did the man comply?

BigRob;1474t12 said:
Question 1... Is the coffee shop private property?
Question 2....Did the owner of this property ask the man to leave?
Question 3....Did the man comply?

1 yes
2 yes
3 yes

but why should he be asked to leave? should a canidate hold a open event open for all...if all only means supporters....like how sharon angel only will talk to reporters who dont ask her questions she has ..not approved in advance...aka fox news only...is that hou our democracy should be? should all the tea party people at health care events be asked to leave when they where far more rude and screaming at events...vs guy shows up where his congressmen is going to speak, a open to public event, and be kicked out for ...being known to not be a republican?

and what I have heard is that his campaign asked to have him removed...that was not confirmed and I doubt the campaign ever would admit to it....

no decent I guess at republican events or you will be kicked out...or worse...even if open to public.

1 yes
2 yes
3 yes

According to the Huffington Post (certainly no right wing news bastion) the man arrested refused to leave when asked by the owner, and that is why the police got involved.

but why should he be asked to leave? should a canidate hold a open event open for all...if all only means supporters....like how sharon angel only will talk to reporters who dont ask her questions she has ..not approved in advance...aka fox news only...is that hou our democracy should be? should all the tea party people at health care events be asked to leave when they where far more rude and screaming at events...vs guy shows up where his congressmen is going to speak, a open to public event, and be kicked out for ...being known to not be a republican?

All of those questions are irrelevant to the single main issue at heart here. Was the man asked to leave private property by the owner or not? Did he comply? He did not... therefore he was trespassing.

It would be akin to waltzing into the state department and demanding to speak with Hillary Clinton... after all, it is a "public" (government) building is it not?

and what I have heard is that his campaign asked to have him removed...that was not confirmed and I doubt the campaign ever would admit to it....

This is pure speculation.. even if they did however, the owner has the ultimate say.

no decent I guess at republican events or you will be kicked out...or worse...even if open to public.

No event on private property is ever fully "open to the public."

Werbung:
Here you go again! Lumping ALL Republicans into the same basket, just because some JACKASS did something STUPID.

Of course the Democrats - they are saints, yeah right!

BOTH political partys have morons that do stupid and, sometimes, violent acts.

Back