Ron Paul vs. Rick Perry, is this a fued?

PLC1

Staff member
Perry and Paul: Texas-Sized Feud?

epa_rick_perry_ron_paul_ll_110908_wblog.jpg

a_560x375.jpg

Interesting body language, don't you think?

Werbung:
Perry and Paul: Texas-Sized Feud?

epa_rick_perry_ron_paul_ll_110908_wblog.jpg

a_560x375.jpg

Interesting body language, don't you think?

Perry is a fake A. . .H. . .! I do not trust him at all. His persona makes me sick.

Ron Paul is at least honest and strong in his beliefs. He is smart and has integrity. Too bad he can't win the GOP primary. Although I don't agree with many of his ideologies, I do respect the man's integrity!

I would have my finger in ron pauls face too! That jackass thinks it's ok for Iran to develop nukes. Paul, though he has some good ideas where the constitution is concerned is clueless about the middle east.

Because they are crazy

I wouldn't care if Iceland had one, Id rather none of us had one but we have to at least keep them out of the hands of the super crazy's like Iran

Actually. . . we are the ones who USED the nuclear solution!

I guess "crazy" is in the eyes of the beholder also!

I am not for Iran getting nuclear capability. . .but why did we "allow" other countries who are just as unstable (i.e., North Korea, Pakistan, India?)

Once and for all, WE are not the "God given leaders of the World!"

why can't they be we can have thousands? ( not saying I want them to)

The first choice would be to put the nuclear geni back into the lamp and have no nuclear weapons at all in the word.

But, that is not possible, is it?

Who would you rather see have nukes, the US, or Iran?

Actually. . . we are the ones who USED the nuclear solution!

I guess "crazy" is in the eyes of the beholder also!

I am not for Iran getting nuclear capability. . .but why did we give it to other countries who are just as unstable?

Once and for all, WE are not the "God given leaders of the World!"

Yeah I know we are

I know many Japanese people since I work in a Japanese emersion school and have talked to many of them about it. At first I was very nervous to ask but I am so glad I did. If you can beleive it, the consensus was they were happy it happened. That event no matter how sad changed Japan forever. They no longer lived under the totalitarian rule of the Emperor and people got basic freedoms they had never enjoyed before.

I still wish it never had to happen but I do believe there is a time for peace and a time for war. The emperor declared war on us, they attacked us first and he didn't even care when the first bomb dropped. The second bomb dropping ended the war and though horrible numbers of people died, no one will ever know how many more were saved due to the war ending.

Had the first thing we did was drop the bomb after Pearl Harbor, I would have been against it. But much effort was put into ending the war before the bombs dropped and nothing worked.

The first choice would be to put the nuclear geni back into the lamp and have no nuclear weapons at all in the word.

But, that is not possible, is it?

Who would you rather see have nukes, the US, or Iran?

It is no longer a question about "US or Iran," there are too many countries who today have nuclear weapons capabilities, including "crazy" countries in our books. . . like Pakistan and North Korea.

And, nuclear power is extremely important as a future source of energy for EVERY country. . .NO COUNTRY should be able to interfer with another country's right to develop nuclear energy. . which, unfortunately, is only a small step to nuclear weapons.

I totally believe that it is not a nuclear device that will destroy OUR culture.. .it is our self-destruction through greed and lack of economic progress and infrastructure progress. Just as it is not weaponry and military might that fell the Berlin wall, but the economic appeal of the rest of Europe in particular, and it is not military might who has moved China away from stage 1 or 2 Communism, but it is ECONOMICS. . .it is the appeal of a healthy economy for a majority of people who will create revolutions from the inside.

We spent Trillions in getting rid of Sadam Hussein. . .we could have saved all that, and saved our economy by letting the people of Iraq lead their revolution, just as Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and now Syria are doing.

Because they are crazy

I wouldn't care if Iceland had one, Id rather none of us had one but we have to at least keep them out of the hands of the super crazy's like Iran

who judges who is crazy enough to not have them? after all we are the only ones who have used them against people and have invaded far more nations then Iran has in the last few years...

should the rest of the world just say, well we have to ask the US first for permission?

(ps let me add I am playing Ron Paul and devils advicate here...I would not want Iran with the bomb)

who judges who is crazy enough to not have them? after all we are the only ones who have used them against people and have invaded far more nations then Iran has in the last few years...

should the rest of the world just say, well we have to ask the US first for permission?

(ps let me add I am playing Ron Paul and devils advicate here...I would not want Iran with the bomb)

Iran regularly says they want to drive Israel into the sea kill them all end the race

that is pretty crazy talk

I dont mean crazy like they call 1 800 Psychics for policy I mean they advocate killing a race of people

that's a relief.

Not that you get to decide anyway, but I'd hate to think that any sane American would want Amadinajad in charge of a nuke.

Who does decide? The political reality is that the strong nations of the world get to decide. Might makes, if not right, at least the right to decide what happens.

So, how do we keep ourselves strong? Read Openmind's post above.
Real power in the 21st. century is economic, not military.

Werbung:
Iran regularly says they want to drive Israel into the sea kill them all end the race

that is pretty crazy talk

I dont mean crazy like they call 1 800 Psychics for policy I mean they advocate killing a race of people

Back to your focus on Israel!

In the mean time, they are the one trying to erradicatea whole race. . .or at least squeeze them out of home and land!

Now. . .I am totaly supportive of the state of Israel remaining intact. . .as I am supportive of the Palestinian having their own state recognized by ALL, including Israel!

So. . .it would cost the whole world (including Israel and the US) if everyone recognize that BOTH people have the right to exist, have the right to their own supreme state, and are encourage to cohabit rather than to try to starve or kill each other.

I'm sure this would be a lot cheaper than "invading Iran" to try to delay the inevitable day when they WILL have nuclear weapons!

Back