Ron Paul vs. Rick Perry, is this a fued?

Werbung:
Back to your focus on Israel!

Yeah, it is so disgusting that I think they have a right to exist! and not be driven into the sea by Iran God why can't I just get over it and just think its ok for Iran to want to kill every damn one of them!

the mean time, they are the one trying to erradicatea whole race. . .or at least squeeze them out of home and land!
Crap! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! That is so funny... in a sick sort of way!

. . .I am totaly supportive of the state of Israel remaining intact. . .as I am supportive of the Palestinian having their own state recognized by ALL, including Israel!
Dang! Now I was laughing so hard beer went through my nose.

. . .it would cost the whole world (including Israel and the US) if everyone recognize that BOTH people have the right to exist, have the right to their own supreme state, and are encourage to cohabit rather than to try to starve or kill each other.

Yeah, agreed except that no one is talking about killing every Palestinian, its only the jews that people are wanting to drive into the sea. So I don't know what your preaching is about, no one is saying Palestine has no right to exist.

Back to your focus on Israel!

In the mean time, they are the one trying to erradicatea whole race. . .or at least squeeze them out of home and land!

Now. . .I am totaly supportive of the state of Israel remaining intact. . .as I am supportive of the Palestinian having their own state recognized by ALL, including Israel!

So. . .it would cost the whole world (including Israel and the US) if everyone recognize that BOTH people have the right to exist, have the right to their own supreme state, and are encourage to cohabit rather than to try to starve or kill each other.

I'm sure this would be a lot cheaper than "invading Iran" to try to delay the inevitable day when they WILL have nuclear weapons!

It would be best if everyone simply recognized both people's right to exist, no doubt.

The reality is that Israel is surrounded by people who would wipe them off the face of the Earth if they could.

Iran regularly says they want to drive Israel into the sea kill them all end the race

that is pretty crazy talk

I dont mean crazy like they call 1 800 Psychics for policy I mean they advocate killing a race of people

First he did not say Israel, or even Jews..he said Zionist..( not that that does not mean alot of jews of course )

But one has to understand a few things...one...He is not even in charge of Iran...even if he wanted to go to war with Israel, he can't without going to his bosses..

2nd think of it as what a politician says in a Primary...vs what they say in a general election on the same issue...And what the real goal of the words are. the goal is not to actually say we plan to actually go attack Israel...the goal is to rally supporters to take focus of the real problems in Iran. Its what half the middle east does with Palestine and before did in Afghanistan against Russia...leaders faced more and more of there people wanting to kick them out...so they give them new focus..Thats why the Sauds send so many to fight the Russians..it was because they cared about Afghanistan..it was a way to send the militants out of the nation where someone else could kill them for them.

George Friedman, chief intelligence officer and founder of Strategic Forecasting, Inc. (Stratfor) actully writes in his newest book ( I have his last 2, in the middle of 2nd now) that he thinks the US will actuly end up as a uneasy ally of Iran in the next 10 years.

It would be best if everyone simply recognized both people's right to exist, no doubt.

The reality is that Israel is surrounded by people who would wipe them off the face of the Earth if they could.

Then. . . why hasn't it been done yet?

I agree that Israel is not liked. . .and I can see several reasons why. . . mainly because they will NOT let Palestinians live!

But, if Iran is that crazy. . .if Saddam Hussein was that crazy and had "weapons of mass destructions," If Egypt has nuclear capabilities. . .and Pakistan. . .

Why isn't it done yet?

and I would add that no one is calling for the death of all or any palestinians

There is a real argument about who has the right to a certain plot of land but no one is arguing that all Palestinians should die, there is a very big argument about killing all the jews (again)

Yeah, it is so disgusting that I think they have a right to exist! and not be driven into the sea by Iran God why can't I just get over it and just think its ok for Iran to want to kill every damn one of them!

Crap! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! That is so funny... in a sick sort of way!

Dang! Now I was laughing so hard beer went through my nose.

Yeah, agreed except that no one is talking about killing every Palestinian, its only the jews that people are wanting to drive into the sea. So I don't know what your preaching is about, no one is saying Palestine has no right to exist.

Israel does not need to talk about killing all the Palestinians and taking there land...they are doing it with actions. Funny how few rights Israels supporters think Palestinians should have..

First he did not say Israel, or even Jews..he said Zionist..( not that that does not mean alot of jews of course )

But one has to understand a few things...one...He is not even in charge of Iran...even if he wanted to go to war with Israel, he can't without going to his bosses..

2nd think of it as what a politician says in a Primary...vs what they say in a general election on the same issue...And what the real goal of the words are. the goal is not to actually say we plan to actually go attack Israel...the goal is to rally supporters to take focus of the real problems in Iran. Its what half the middle east does with Palestine and before did in Afghanistan against Russia...leaders faced more and more of there people wanting to kick them out...so they give them new focus..Thats why the Sauds send so many to fight the Russians..it was because they cared about Afghanistan..it was a way to send the militants out of the nation where someone else could kill them for them.

George Friedman, chief intelligence officer and founder of Strategic Forecasting, Inc. (Stratfor) actully writes in his newest book ( I have his last 2, in the middle of 2nd now) that he thinks the US will actuly end up as a uneasy ally of Iran in the next 10 years.

You make very good points! I agree.

Then. . . why hasn't it been done yet?

I agree that Israel is not liked. . .and I can see several reasons why. . . mainly because they will NOT let Palestinians live!

But, if Iran is that crazy. . .if Saddam Hussein was that crazy and had "weapons of mass destructions," If Egypt has nuclear capabilities. . .and Pakistan. . .

Why isn't it done yet?

Because the Israelis make sure that the cost of doing so would be too high, that's why.

I was actually asking who would Japan (After Hiroshima) have more reasons to trust. . .Iran or the US?

US but only because we would be in effect bombing our own econ into the grave if we used it on them. We used it on them, we almost used it on China, we had top people who wanted it used on USSR Vietnam...ask again 50 years down the line when the US and Japan are not as close and more rivals again as Japan builds its empire back up slowly....then I bet they may not say the same thing.

Israel does not need to talk about killing all the Palestinians and taking there land...they are doing it with actions. Funny how few rights Israels supporters think Palestinians should have..

He has said death to all Jews a number of times over the years

he has also said zionists and Israeli's on other occasions

i would like to see both live together happy, and they did at one time

If Israel were calling for the death of palestinians I would say Israel is wrong, flat wrong

The land was Hebrew land IE JEWs before there was ever a Palestine. Though i see nothing wrong with sharing the land if its possible, but suicide bombings to innocent Israelis by Palestinians would probably have to stop before it could be realized

If Israel were calling for the death of palestinians I would say Israel is wrong, flat wrong

The land was Hebrew land IE JEWs before there was ever a Palestine. Though i see nothing wrong with sharing the land if its possible, but suicide bombings to innocent Israelis by Palestinians would probably have to stop before it could be realized

Have you ever looked at the casualties statistics from this conflict?

Here they are: Israelis and Palestinians Killed in the Current Violence
At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelishave been killed since September 29, 2000.

And, since you seem to love children:
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

www.ifamericansknew.org

and there where no Palestinians there before? they just appeared one day? and thus Israel is free to say , yea you lived here before and for hundreds of years...but F you, we are taking your land, and don't you dare get pissed about it...we where promised this land by the Brits ( and we don't care that they also promised it to you)

Palistians today have no rights because you think Jews owned the land more then 2000 years ago? Man just think of all the old wars we can bring up and fight and call legit.

Iraq can take Kawait back
China should attack Taiwan and take it back
all Americans should be force out of America so the natives can have it back
Ireland should go to war again with North Ireland
Turkey should lay waste to half the middle east, after all it use to own most of it...so did the brits so they are free to take over what ever they want...

also when you say he said death to jews, are you sure? unless you speak Farsi all you know is what someone translated to you. that is one of the quotes that has been translated wrong before.

Werbung:
and there where no Palestinians there before? they just appeared one day? and thus Israel is free to say , yea you lived here before and for hundreds of years...but F you, we are taking your land, and don't you dare get pissed about it...we where promised this land by the Brits ( and we don't care that they also promised it to you)

Palistians today have no rights because you think Jews owned the land more then 2000 years ago? Man just think of all the old wars we can bring up and fight and call legit.

Iraq can take Kawait back
China should attack Taiwan and take it back
all Americans should be force out of America so the natives can have it back
Ireland should go to war again with North Ireland
Turkey should lay waste to half the middle east, after all it use to own most of it...so did the brits so they are free to take over what ever they want...

also when you say he said death to jews, are you sure? unless you speak Farsi all you know is what someone translated to you. that is one of the quotes that has been translated wrong before.

I am sure some quotes were wrong but there are so many quotes of him saying death to all jews, they cannot all be wrong. The driving Israel into the sea is not wrong I know for sure and he has said it a few times that I know of

The reason that palestinians do not have very many rights is the suicide bombings, they are checked and double checked when passing through certain areas because of the bombings, if there were no suicide bombings there would be no checks and double checks.

If Palestine lays down its weapons the fighting is over
if Israel lays down its weapons, that is the end of Israel.

Back