Ron Paul vs. Rick Perry, is this a fued?

I am sure some quotes were wrong but there are so many quotes of him saying death to all jews, they cannot all be wrong. The driving Israel into the sea is not wrong I know for sure and he has said it a few times that I know of

The reason that palestinians do not have very many rights is the suicide bombings, they are checked and double checked when passing through certain areas because of the bombings, if there were no suicide bombings there would be no checks and double checks.

If Palestine lays down its weapons the fighting is over
if Israel lays down its weapons, that is the end of Israel.

the quotes you have heard many times...are often the same one just repeated wrongly would be my guess...

Ahmadinejad is like a drunk running his mouth at a bar...just because he says something does not mean you take it as both literal and also a real plan. do you not find it odd that Iran has actually not even tried to run Israel into the sea? You need to look at what Iran actuly does, and Iran actuly cares about...not what Ahmadinejad rants about to the world where he does it for 2 reasons...keep the blame on someone other then the Iranian leadership...and 2 it makes Iran the "crazy" nation..that makes others want to bargain with...But Iran's actions are actually not crazy..but well planned and well thought out actions with very specific goals...and a full war against Israel is not in those plans no matter what he says...and again even if he did want to, he can't he is not really in power. Think of it as Hillary Clinton saying we should whip out Turkey...and Obama saying no...what Clinton is saying, is in effect meaningless as she does not have the power to do it.

2 other things...if you realy where worried about iran..you should be and have always been against the Iraq war...it was a gift to them. and 2nd...Iran with a nuke is as dangerous as Iran without one...because nukes are not what it would use to cause problems and wage war...all a nuke would do is serve as a don't F with me flag to Israel...Iran would have no strategic use for such a weapon to be used offensively.

Werbung:
I am sure some quotes were wrong but there are so many quotes of him saying death to all jews, they cannot all be wrong. The driving Israel into the sea is not wrong I know for sure and he has said it a few times that I know of

The reason that palestinians do not have very many rights is the suicide bombings, they are checked and double checked when passing through certain areas because of the bombings, if there were no suicide bombings there would be no checks and double checks.

If Palestine lays down its weapons the fighting is over
if Israel lays down its weapons, that is the end of Israel.

If Palestinians cease to fight for their right to be recognized as a sovereign state with well defined restrictions to Israel continued encroachment on their land, they will be treated for ever as third class citizens in their own land, and have no self determination allowed.

if Israel recognizes the rights of the Palestinians to have their own state,with their own dpi Ito al power, and their own borders, the conflict will be over. The peace may be uneasy at first, but it ail solidify.

By the way, have yo ever heard of "Palestinians Jews?"

Exactly, and that deterrent wouldn't magically go away if Iran has their own nuclear capability!

Iran can look and see...Iraq had no bomb...it got invaded...N Korea has the bomb..it sinks ships and fires on S Korean military bases ...it stays in power and it has the bomb...

and lesson from Iraq is...get the bomb to stay safe.

If Palestinians cease to fight for their right to be recognized as a sovereign state with well defined restrictions to Israel continued encroachment on their land, they will be treated for ever as third class citizens in their own land, and have no self determination allowed.

if Israel recognizes the rights of the Palestinians to have their own state,with their own dpi Ito al power, and their own borders, the conflict will be over. The peace may be uneasy at first, but it ail solidify.

By the way, have yo ever heard of "Palestinians Jews?"

That is absolute horse crap but keep on believing it. If Israel gives up any of their land it will just make security impossible and be a better way to slip in bombs to kill them with. Though I don't guess that matters much to you, they are just jews after all.

And Yes of course I have heard of a palestinian jew.

the quotes you have heard many times...are often the same one just repeated wrongly would be my guess...

Ahmadinejad is like a drunk running his mouth at a bar...just because he says something does not mean you take it as both literal and also a real plan. do you not find it odd that Iran has actually not even tried to run Israel into the sea? You need to look at what Iran actuly does, and Iran actuly cares about...not what Ahmadinejad rants about to the world where he does it for 2 reasons...keep the blame on someone other then the Iranian leadership...and 2 it makes Iran the "crazy" nation..that makes others want to bargain with...But Iran's actions are actually not crazy..but well planned and well thought out actions with very specific goals...and a full war against Israel is not in those plans no matter what he says...and again even if he did want to, he can't he is not really in power. Think of it as Hillary Clinton saying we should whip out Turkey...and Obama saying no...what Clinton is saying, is in effect meaningless as she does not have the power to do it.

2 other things...if you realy where worried about iran..you should be and have always been against the Iraq war...it was a gift to them. and 2nd...Iran with a nuke is as dangerous as Iran without one...because nukes are not what it would use to cause problems and wage war...all a nuke would do is serve as a don't F with me flag to Israel...Iran would have no strategic use for such a weapon to be used offensively.

If Iran attacked Israel there is a good chance other countries like Britain would attack them, at one time I would add America in there too but these days I am not so sure. But that is what stops them. If Britain and other countries said we don't care about Israel do what you want, the attacks would start and not just from Iran.

Any country that talks about ending another race should not have a nuke, I would think we are all grown up enough to agree to that. Perhaps not, but we should be.

Werbung:
That is absolute horse crap but keep on believing it. If Israel gives up any of their land it will just make security impossible and be a better way to slip in bombs to kill them with. Though I don't guess that matters much to you, they are just jews after all.

And Yes of course I have heard of a palestinian jew.

I concede that you probably know a lot more about "horse crap" than I do. . .
;)

Inform me: Is this what you consider "horse crap" also? Is that why you didn't bother to comment on it?:

Have you ever looked at the casualties statistics from this conflict?

Here they are: Israelis and Palestinians Killed in the Current Violence
At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelishave been killed since September 29, 2000.

And, since you seem to love children:
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

www.ifamericansknew.org

Israel is infringing on palestinians land. That is not "their" land. And they are killing ten times more Palestinian children versus the number of Israeli children killed by Palestinians, and 6 times more adult Palestinians.

This is why a clear, worldwide recognition of borders of the TWO SUPREME STATES (Israel and Palestine) is necessary and should be a strong foundation for peace.

Reason will always be a safer road than warmongering. Is that "horse crap?":D:D:D

Back