Rules For Radicals

Rules for radicals was dedicated to Lucifer, the first radical.

Now think about that for a second...

If Saul Alinsky believed there was a real Lucifer and dedicated his book to him it seems to me that would make him a pretty twisted individual.

If Saul Alinsky was just using the story thinking of it as a fable, what message is he trying to give?

Lucifers story is taking a good system and tearing it down to rebuild his own unfair corrupt system. Attempting to divide and conquer with lies, accusations and tricks. Purposefully misleading the masses to self destruction.

Either way, its kind of sick and really creepy.

Why do libs like a Saul when he dedicates his book to the devil? He must have believed in God to believe in the devil. And yet, many libs don't believe in God and denigrate those that do.

Werbung:
Why do libs like a Saul when he dedicates his book to the devil? He must have believed in God to believe in the devil. And yet, many libs don't believe in God and denigrate those that do.

I doubt he believed in God or Satan/Lucifer, I think he was using the story more like an analogy. The way Lucifer tore down the system and created his own and how he did it with lies and trickery exc.

But if one decided he did believe in God/Satan or if one felt like I do that he used the story as an analogy... either way its sick and creepy IMO

I doubt he believed in God or Satan/Lucifer, I think he was using the story more like an analogy. The way Lucifer tore down the system and created his own and how he did it with lies and trickery exc.

But if one decided he did believe in God/Satan or if one felt like I do that he used the story as an analogy... either way its sick and creepy IMO

No doubt.

And yet, many libs and progressives love this subhuman just like they adore Mao, Castro, Chavez, and other totalitarians.

Even the fool Chris (tingle in my a**) Matthews on PMSNBC loves Saul.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!:D

No doubt.

And yet, many libs and progressives love this subhuman just like they adore Mao, Castro, Chavez, and other totalitarians.

Even the fool Chris (tingle in my a**) Matthews on PMSNBC loves Saul.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!:D

What can you expect from someone who gets tickles running down his leg when he hears obama babble :)

The left does glorify some pretty sick people but then again the left would say the same about the right.. then give examples like the Pope or Ronald Reagan :)

God made Lucipher for the simple reason that he needs someone to do all the tempting, managing hell and the eternal burning of those who think the wrong way.

So Lucipher is doing God's will and thus cannot be bad.

God on the other hand is clearly evil.

God made Lucipher for the simple reason that he needs someone to do all the tempting, managing hell and the eternal burning of those who think the wrong way.

So Lucipher is doing God's will and thus cannot be bad.

God on the other hand is clearly evil.

Thank you,

A perfect example of what I posted above you... Actually a better example than I had hoped for :)

I understanhd the confusion and as you have seen have explained it privately.

I have sinned.

I guess I will be off to meet God's servant, Lucipher.

At least Gipper won't be there. He will have to spend eternity with his ilk which really is my idea of hell.

I understanhd the confusion and as you have seen have explained it privately.

I have sinned.

I guess I will be off to meet God's servant, Lucipher.

At least Gipper won't be there. He will have to spend eternity with his ilk which really is my idea of hell.

misreading someones text is not a sin, replying to it is also not a sin and fixing the mistake is far from a sin.

If you get to go play with Lucifer it will have to be for other reasons :)

Werbung:
Back