Sandford....was wrong

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Am I the only one who finds it sad that as far as I can recall...and I may have missed one....not one person on the right here just came out and said what he did was wrong? No they all just attacked the left. They may not have said what he did was right, but could not just bring themself to just say you know what he screwed up and should be attacked... The Edwards thing , the liberals I recall attacked him and where upset with him.. Can the right just say it was on the wrong side ever?

Werbung:
I don't like the distinction of "political right" and I don't like the definition of "right or wrong", but I will agree with you that he failed to do his job, he failed to meet his obligations and commitment to his wife, and he failed the people who voted for him. can't anyone just own up to their mistakes anymore? Toss him out on his butt and try again!

I don't like the distinction of "political right" and I don't like the definition of "right or wrong", but I will agree with you that he failed to do his job, he failed to meet his obligations and commitment to his wife, and he failed the people who voted for him. can't anyone just own up to their mistakes anymore? Toss him out on his butt and try again!

see for some on here who will bow to republicans at any cost, that would to hard to say it seems. Its seems no mater how bad you screw up, fail, or what you do some on the right here will deffend them....but if they dont follow the perfect party line they want....they will try to kick you out of the party attack and disown....

see for some on here who will bow to republicans at any cost, that would to hard to say it seems. Its seems no mater how bad you screw up, fail, or what you do some on the right here will deffend them....but if they dont follow the perfect party line they want....they will try to kick you out of the party attack and disown....

I think that goes for both sides of the aisle. It is almost like they are the home team (Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, etc.). No matter how bad they play you defend them and even when they beat up their girlfriend, shoot themselves in the leg, or get caught injecting illegal drugs they are still your hero. We need to do a gut check and start calling these people out for their failures. With our elected officials, we need to vote them out and in some cases ask for their resignation!

Good Point...maybe if more Americans would 'Wake the Hell UP' and just register Independent and vote that way it would make the extremes on both left & right stay focused on the game ball...working together and doing the right thing!!! But that's my dream...:)

i consider myself in the right and not only did I say he was wrong, so was the guy before him and so was Newt!

He used public funds for private use, he should be in big trouble for that. He also should not be re elected. He probably should be in jail for the funds issue!

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7830

Post 25
I would hope that this guy leaves politics and does not come back. But in all fairness to him, from what I understand he was a "live and let live" kind of guy, unlike the other republican who was busted last week who called for the removal of dems who did the same.

I think its fair to treat that first guy like he was treating others but this guy Sanford, at least from what I know never did the finger pointing crap so I don’t see why dems are all over him.

(then Popeye posted some quotes by him, changing my mind)

Post 27
If those quotes are true (all but the last quote) then I suppose its fair game to attack him, though honestly Popeye, even if those quotes are true they are pretty tame in general.

Newt was rabid about Clinton while he was doing way worse... that is one I almost never hear you talk about.

The last quote has absolutely nothing to do with any of this though so I don’t know why you added it.

I never thought of him as "that kind" of republican, those republicans don’t even like this guy that much at all.

OK continue in the witch hunt, I suppose it’s deserved :)

But I think that other guy from last week deserves it lots more!

Post 73
He should be investigated for using public money for his private use, if he is found guilty and I am sure he would since he admitted it, he should get fined or jail or what ever it is they do to scum buckets who use public money for private stuff. Hopefully he will not get re elected and that should be the end of it, shouldn't it? Hopefully someone is getting the ball rolling to stop stuff like this ON BOTH SIDED in the future

"Its seems no mater how bad you screw up, fail, or what you do some on the right here will deffend them." -- Pocketfullofshat

I've yet to see even one person say that Sanford should keep his job and not be investigate/punished for his use of public funds.

Werbung:
Am I the only one who finds it sad that as far as I can recall...and I may have missed one....not one person on the right here just came out and said what he did was wrong? No they all just attacked the left. They may not have said what he did was right, but could not just bring themself to just say you know what he screwed up and should be attacked... The Edwards thing , the liberals I recall attacked him and where upset with him.. Can the right just say it was on the wrong side ever?

Pandora did... and I'm pretty sure all the rest played water foul (ducked it):D or ducked it and spent pages trying to defended the Druggie Limbaugh types for being a big apologist for Sanford... hence making them big apologists as well.

The rest were busy studying Canadian Fascist Conservatism.:D

Oh, and the news just broke... Sanford now admits to MULTIPLE other women... oooooooh nooooooo! Somebody really ought to tell the guy... Republicant Family Values requires that you can still recognize your wife and 4 sons enough to pick them out of a line up. :rolleyes:

Back