site problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Re: New site administrator wanted

Make a new site and invite us to join

I am worried about Walter I hope he is ok

If Walter hasn't checked in by now he may have checked out altogether.

We need a new site.

Pandy are you posting somewhere else? If so, where? I will join you.

If Walter hasn't checked in by now he may have checked out altogether.

We need a new site.

Pandy are you posting somewhere else? If so, where? I will join you.

I'm not posting any place

Every other place is too big or too small or too liberal or too right wing

the hop was just right

if one of the current mods made a copy if the site we could all go start posting again. I think it's free

To make you feel better I'm one of Walter moderators over at www.Gamesonly.org,and he hasent logged on either and I'm kind of worried about where he is thats why I came here to see if anyone knew but apparently not.

To make you feel better I'm one of Walter moderators over at www.Gamesonly.org,and he hasent logged on either and I'm kind of worried about where he is thats why I came here to see if anyone knew but apparently not.

If he isn't logging in there either then I am sure something is wrong
do you know if Walter is his real first name and do you or anyone know his last name? We could do a people search and get his home phone number

he might have gotten sick and is in the hopsital or something

If he isn't logging in there either then I am sure something is wrong
do you know if Walter is his real first name and do you or anyone know his last name? We could do a people search and get his home phone number

he might have gotten sick and is in the hopsital or something

Well I know he has lots of other sites most in german,but i'm currently talking to one of your staff members here so we will figure out how to contact either him or margit.

How is it that one guy (Walter) has the key to the castle and no one else does?

Not a good management strategy.

This site seems to be working a lot better these days. I surfed for other political chatrooms to no avail. Besides, how will all of us be notified if one of you makes us a new chatroom? Come on everybody, let's chat anyway.
free-sign-smileys-385.gif

Werbung:

I'm deeply sorry that I was absent for so many weeks and that I didn't leave any message but you know, sometimes in life sh.. really hits the fan. To make a long story short, first I got plenty to do (two moves, one private and one with the company; new duties to train and then I got ill badly (a thrombose in one of my eyes and a pretty bad cold).

I can assure you that all those difficulties are settled now and that we can proceed.

I will answer all threads with questions but I want to stress one important thing: this site was never hacked and never distributed any malware, the message some of you got was due to a very bad error of Google, I'll explain all details inside this thread.

Sorry for all the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back