Tebow and the Left's Religious Bigotry

I know pockets too well and he aint changin. You likely know his type very well too. He will never see the light. He sees liberalism as a way to get things for free. He really likes that and could care less about the consequences...well he does not see the consequences.

Liberalism to him is getting sh*t for free. For example, he thinks Obamacare is wonderful because its free. Consequences be damned.

thats odd, I must be missing something...what am I am I getting for free?

Also no one says Obama Care is Free...outside of people who love that strawman. Slay that windmill!

Werbung:
doesn't matter who said it, its true

its interesting that Obama has ramped up his un constitutional actions.

aww did the bad president appoint someone that you guys have held up for ever even though he would win a vote...because you have no balls to actuly let anyone do anything without fillabusting? Also damn those rules that let him do it....how dare he used Senate rules to get around your use of rules to block democracy.

thats odd, I must be missing something...what am I am I getting for free?

Also no one says Obama Care is Free...outside of people who love that strawman. Slay that windmill!

Come on now pockets my liberal friend. Don't play coy with me...

Here is just one post of many in which you prove my point.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/determine-political-persuasion.13629/#post-169105

You think government should give people money and that those who refuse help from the government are self hating....there it is in your own words.

aww did the bad president appoint someone that you guys have held up for ever even though he would win a vote...because you have no balls to actuly let anyone do anything without fillabusting? Also damn those rules that let him do it....how dare he used Senate rules to get around your use of rules to block democracy.

he violated Senate rules and his administration's stated policy. not to mention its being a tactic the dems came up with in the previous administration.

Come on now pockets my liberal friend. Don't play coy with me...

Here is just one post of many in which you prove my point.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/determine-political-persuasion.13629/#post-169105

You think government should give people money and that those who refuse help from the government are self hating....there it is in your own words.

First I asked what am I getting for free...not others

2nd you point out me pointing out that you only are for things if it helps you personaly...that does not back up your point...try harder....not that that will help

he violated Senate rules and his administration's stated policy. not to mention its being a tactic the dems came up with in the previous administration.

a tactic you guys have used on every bill you could...He got more then the votes needed to win a vote...Suck it up. Republicans think that leadership means just standing in the way of evrything while yelling that someone is not doing anything. Also he has the power to make those appointments...even if the senate does not like it...and I am guessing when it was policy of the administratin ( not binding) they had the odd idea that both parties where adults.

a tactic you guys have used on every bill you could...He got more then the votes needed to win a vote...Suck it up. Republicans think that leadership means just standing in the way of evrything while yelling that someone is not doing anything. Also he has the power to make those appointments...even if the senate does not like it...and I am guessing when it was policy of the administratin ( not binding) they had the odd idea that both parties where adults.

nice reach. its the unintended consequence of dem action in the previous administration and nothing more than a power grab. only thing left is to see how this plays out in the court. I'm expecting more strong arm threats of IRS audits and DoJ "investigation".

Werbung:
Back