Terrorist attack on president...no one talking about it?

Canada should be very lucky that General George Washington let them go. He could had very well decided to go ahead and fight the Brits out all the way. Id would had done that. And keep fighting,,NO TRUCE Only Brits surrender. but Mr Washington had to be a nice guy and allow the King keep his land in the great white north.

who wanted it eh?

and cornwallis did surrender, or rather left that to an underling while snuck off like the gutless swine he was. really more a question of canadia being too docile to tell george to slag off.

Werbung:
Can you imagine if Canada was part of US? Yes we would had 57 states. And Nuclear Weapons would be closer aiming at Russia

Well that was not at all what i was saying. i was saying that when nations have a shared economic future, shared communities, and respect each other by not imposing tarrifs and regulations upoon each other it is far harder to go to war.

But now tha you bring it up there have been a few wars in which it was cliamed that tariffs were a starting spark.

No, there have never been wars fought over tariffs. Ever.

T
No, there have never been wars fought over tariffs. Ever.
That absurd If you define tariffs as givingf advantage in trade there have been hundreds, From The Boxer rebellion when Britain forced China to take opium in return for tea to the First World War which many claim was a trade war.

T

That absurd If you define tariffs as givingf advantage in trade there have been hundreds, From The Boxer rebellion when Britain forced China to take opium in return for tea to the First World War which many claim was a trade war.

Damn, someone's lacking a smattering of intellect. Psst, the Boxer rebellion had nothing to do with tariffs. WWI was about tariffs? Bwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!

T

I have just been reading up on the Boxer Rebellion and while the opium "trade" may not be the best example of a tariff being a cause of a war there is also little doubt that it WAS IN FACT part of the imperialist strategy used by foreigners that the rebels opposed. House of Politifact judges your comment to be - mostly true.

Damn, someone's lacking a smattering of intellect. Psst, the Boxer rebellion had nothing to do with tariffs. WWI was about tariffs? Bwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!
OFF TOPIC..Was that you holding that sign at the hockey game? tia

OFF TOPIC..Was that you holding that sign at the hockey game? tia
posgumzxwk.jpg

Yup

crowd looks about right but can people like sax afford nhl tix ? theyre pretty expensive.

well maybe not so much in toronto...

You are resorting to digs about my personal finances?? WTF? Someone's really reaching. Desperation, perhaps? Defeated too many times in discussions? My mental wizardry is too much for him???

Werbung:
You are resorting to digs about my personal finances?? WTF? Someone's really reaching. Desperation, perhaps? Defeated too many times in discussions? My mental wizardry is too much for him???

your delusions of grandeur are unreal.

its no dig that kids dont have deep pockets.

Back