Terrorist attack on president...no one talking about it?

Catch the fire originated in Canada. Being anti-Islam does not mean your an extremist.

The world has gone politically correct mad. Being politically correct is the same thing as tyranny against common sense.

Sadly enough, 'Catch the Fire' originated in my very city. It needs to be crushed underfoot. As a fascist, I am all for stamping out synagogues, churches, temples, mosques etc. I would never tolerate their presence in my society. They create disorder, which is completely anti-fascist. It also helps that I am a complete atheist *knows DOGTOWNER was thinking I was a complete 'asshole', rather than 'atheist'. Natch*

Werbung:
Canada does not have nuclear weapons.

We did, and we could assemble one pronto. Remember, we played a HUGE part in the Allied atomic bomb program. The technology is a piece-of-cake for us. Our then PM simply pulled us out of the nuclear weapons family because he was a communist motherfucker. Just because we do not have nukes today does not mean we cannot manufacture them. From where do you think much of the world obtains its uranium? We lead the world in nuclear medicine. Nuclear technology is as easy for us as invading weakling countries is for you.

You think those filthy islamic animals only want to attack people with ties to Israel? Really?

They want to kill all "infidels" and implement sharia law across the globe. That would include Australia.

Absolutely 100% CORRECT! This one knows about what it is he speaketh.

Dr Who , We only fine extremist who attack others on racial grounds and are a threat to others. We have fine both Extremen Muslims and Christians. I am quite happy with this limitation of freedom.

BigRob , we do not hav nuclear weapons either in Australia. But we have plenty of uranium.

With a neighbour like China, you had better start manufacturing some. You may rest assured China is casting a covetous eye upon your country.

Saxon, I am interested that Catch the Fire"started in your country. It is not strong here. I gather you do not like any church, Mosque or Synagog. So you might be happy here. None of these are on TV here.

The Catch the fire "group was fine but terrorists, some of who are Muslims , are jailed.
We are not arfaird of China. They are our main buyers of our raw materials, They provide most tourists and overseas students.
They do not need to take over Australia , they can get what they want.

We are not arfaird of China. They are our main buyers of our raw materials, They provide most tourists and overseas students.
They do not need to take over Australia , they can get what they want.
A good argument for free market capitalism. Alter that free market with tarrifs and regulations and they just might find they have a reason to go to war.

We did, and we could assemble one pronto. Remember, we played a HUGE part in the Allied atomic bomb program. The technology is a piece-of-cake for us. Our then PM simply pulled us out of the nuclear weapons family because he was a communist motherfucker. Just because we do not have nukes today does not mean we cannot manufacture them. From where do you think much of the world obtains its uranium? We lead the world in nuclear medicine. Nuclear technology is as easy for us as invading weakling countries is for you.

Canada could become a nuclear state if they really wanted to for sure -- but there is no point for Canada to do this -- and hence they will not be doing it, and hence, you do not possess nuclear weapons.

Canada expects us to save their butts because we share a continent. If we were hostile to them they would change their tune.

Dr Who, Australia will not raise tariffs against China. In fact we want a Free Trade treaty with them.

Dr Who, Australia will not raise tariffs against China. In fact we want a Free Trade treaty with them.

be sure to put sufficient documentation as to what "free" means. those guys cannot abide with agreements very well. especially when they know you need them mor2 than they need you.

Thats good. It will go a long way toward continued peace. IMO the next thing that contributed to peace (beyond a shared economic future) is when large portions of the citizenry from countries live in the other country.

Dr Who said that there is a contribution to peace when large portions of the citizenry from countries live in the other country. China is third in the countries that provide migrants to Australia. Some Australians live in China but not so many. But we do have exchanges of students and scholars.

Werbung:
Back