Terrorist attack on president...no one talking about it?

it look like the Boston terrorist were home grown whites. Surely you should look at your community that allows this to happen.

Werbung:
well the chances that a ricin letter will do more than be a nucience are remote. thats why I said it wasnt much of an attempt.
Only because it was not "weaponized" .... weaponized ricin can be very deadly!

But, then again ... I am not yet convinced that this left-wing wacko is actually guilty of this crime. It would be easier to falsely accuse him of non-weaponized version of ricin than a more sophisticated version.

Only because it was not "weaponized" .... weaponized ricin can be very deadly!

But, then again ... I am not yet convinced that this left-wing wacko is actually guilty of this crime. It would be easier to falsely accuse him of non-weaponized version of ricin than a more sophisticated version.

one would have to eat the letter and refuse to visit the dr to die from it.

it look like the Boston terrorist were home grown whites. Surely you should look at your community that allows this to happen.

sometimes muslims dont wear turbans. young ones even wear ball caps at times. I hope we have the opportunity to find out who these two are.

That's not the way I am to understand it. Although, I claim not to be an expert by any means I am to understand in a "weaponized" form it can easily be inhaled and IS extremely deadly!

bets on the nature of this batch ?

besides its unstable and probably spent too much time in transit to be much concern.

Maybe so ....

But, still I am not convinced as of yet that this left-winged wacko is guilty as accused!

there is that, innocent until and all.

if you think about it how likely is it that. Miss Elvis impersonator is a diabolical Walter White ? ( of Breaking Bad fame if youre going walter who ?)

What makes you think they aren't from another country? White? Are you real sure about that?

Christianity had nothing to do with this guys attacks, if he is guilty of course. He didn't reportedly send these letters because of some moral issue with the government.

As you stated, he believed the government was selling black market body parts. Clearly this guy is deranged. He is a self proclaimed wacko democrat. Just like the rest of the wackos responsible for these types of crimes.

A Christian terrorist ...... please. This guy is just another wacko left-winger!

If the dude was muslim you pricks would scream all about it. But he is Christian so you go O well.
Just like you bitched about Saudies in the Boston attack, evne though there is no over seas connection that we know of, or even implied

so guess no one cares about the terror attack with the Ricin Mail attacks on the President and (R) Wicker of Miss? What scared it someone on your side?
I tried to see who was talking about it but it seems everyone is talking about Boston.

I you havea link I would read what it says.

Werbung:
White house should investigate further. If this man who used Ricin is also from Russia then this is an attack on the president from Russia. The Obamas might have to use Deterrence on Russia

Back