Terrorist attack on president...no one talking about it?

Werbung:
It appears that person who sent the Risen had a personal dispute with congressman. I think he had no poltical or religious group behend him

it look like the Boston terrorist were home grown whites. Surely you should look at your community that allows this to happen.

Yeah, it looks like the two muslim Chechnyan born bombers posted videos on youtube from a radical Australian Imam named Faiez Mohammed who incited extremism and terrorism.

See its people like AL GORE who makes people believe in this crap like Global Warming. Just like Bill Clinton blamed the Oka city bombing on Rush Limbaugh. Then i think its fair to say the Unibomber is cause by Al Gore supporters. Because McVeigh was anti government the Unibomber is anti progress and pro evoinment.

Yeah, it looks like the two muslim Chechnyan born bombers posted videos on youtube from a radical Australian Imam named Faiez Mohammed who incited extremism and terrorism.
You seem to be saying that the two terrorist in Boston were both Democrats and liberal and Also been influence by an Australian cleric.
We will never know as your security shot both men and if the second dies no one will know.
There needs to be an independent investigation into their motives. They may have been influence by an Australian radical Iman. We do have some here. WE do need to look at the Australian community. But at least we have no terrorist incidence in Australia yet.

You seem to be saying that the two terrorist in Boston were both Democrats and liberal and Also been influence by an Australian cleric.
We will never know as your security shot both men and if the second dies no one will know.
There needs to be an independent investigation into their motives. They may have been influence by an Australian radical Iman. We do have some here. WE do need to look at the Australian community. But at least we have no terrorist incidence in Australia yet.

no mention of democrats or liberals. not likely from jihadis.

none on your shores (thank God and I hope it stays that way) but aussies were directly targeted in Mali. just sayin...

Why would Muslims attack Australia? They have no ties or any involvement with Israel.

theyre english born and crusaders and I seem to recall they were involved in various military actions in the middle east.

Why would Muslims attack Australia? They have no ties or any involvement with Israel.
You think those filthy islamic animals only want to attack people with ties to Israel? Really?

They want to kill all "infidels" and implement sharia law across the globe. That would include Australia.

The Iman in Australia whose video was used by one of the Boston terrorist,has denounced the attack.

Werbung:
Fiaz Mohammed, the radical Iman from Australia preaches jihad to sick weak minded idiot muslims like Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev admitted to being influenced by this evil animal on his own social media page. Fiaz Mohammed denouncing the attacks doesn't mean s*it!

Back