Terrorist attack on president...no one talking about it?

Werbung:
The Iman in Australia whose video was used by one of the Boston terrorist,has denounced the attack.

Dumbfuck Australians! Why is the Imam still alive??????? You morons do not understand, imams like this would never fuck with fascists. Oh, I'M a fascist!

Yeah right. He probably doesn't want a drone in his next video taping.

Drones? In Australia? Pfft. We Canadians have warned you Americans to keep those drones you have hovering near our border to stay SOUTH OF OUR BORDER or we shoot the fuckers down. I doubt the Aussies would allow your fucking drones in their country. It's called 'SOVEREIGNTY', you US scum!

Saxon You are right < Australia will not allow American drones. We have laws against racial attacks anyhow so have prosecuted both Muslims and Christian extremists.

Unfortunately I think Australia will acquire drones one day. They will be used to spy on their people as thry are in other countries

Te extremist Christian groups in Australia are mainly from America. The "catch the fire"" ministry was fined for insulting Muslims

Te extremist Christian groups in Australia are mainly from America. The "catch the fire"" ministry was fined for insulting Muslims

I have insulted Muslims every day here in Canada. Fuck them. Especially after we discovered the bastards were planning to hit my city. The fact that Al Queda threatened my country with terrorist attacks proves it is all a plan by Islam to conquer the planet. What more proof does one need? Bastard Imams in Australia sticking their noses where they do belong... in a country where they have no right to be, threatening a peaceful country like Canada? It's time for a new CRUSADES. We have nukes. Let us USE THEM!!

I have insulted Muslims every day here in Canada. Fuck them. Especially after we discovered the bastards were planning to hit my city. The fact that Al Queda threatened my country with terrorist attacks proves it is all a plan by Islam to conquer the planet. What more proof does one need? Bastard Imams in Australia sticking their noses where they do belong... in a country where they have no right to be, threatening a peaceful country like Canada? It's time for a new CRUSADES. We have nukes. Let us USE THEM!!
Finally Sax ...
Something we can agree on.

Catch the fire originated in Canada. Being anti-Islam does not mean your an extremist.

The world has gone politically correct mad. Being politically correct is the same thing as tyranny against common sense.

The def of extremist is:
Noun
A person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views, esp. one who resorts to or advocates extreme action.

I suppose the catch the fire group could meet that definition in the same way that a person who goes out of his way to help the needy would be extremely good. We could add that they have been observed to engage in odd behaviors like that of the first century church.

In all fairness, the gov's limiting of their free speech should be viewed as extreme and the very foundations of islam are extreme and promote violence toward woman and non-muslims.

Aus22, I am sorrsy that you do not experience the freedom to say what you want in your country.

Canada does not have nuclear weapons.

Dr Who , We only fine extremist who attack others on racial grounds and are a threat to others. We have fine both Extremen Muslims and Christians. I am quite happy with this limitation of freedom.

BigRob , we do not hav nuclear weapons either in Australia. But we have plenty of uranium.

Dr Who , We only fine extremist who attack others on racial grounds and are a threat to others. We have fine both Extremen Muslims and Christians. I am quite happy with this limitation of freedom.

BigRob , we do not hav nuclear weapons either in Australia. But we have plenty of uranium.

The catch the fire group was fined for saying that the Koran promotes violence. This is not a racial issue but a religious one. They were also not a threat to anyone. And since we are talking about threats, why would anyone who is a threat be fined rather than locked up?

Correct, certainly if you suddenly really wanted to you could become a nuclear state. That said, you would throw the NPT, and most likely all the Chemical and Biological warfare conventions out the window in the process -- these are things that Austrailia does not want to go away.

Additionally, you then run into the issue of who exactly do you plan to use these weapons on -- and what delivery system do you have capable of getting the weapons there? It is my understanding that Austrailia would be forced to use a bomber as a delivery system -- and the bomber you guys have that is capable of carrying this load (assuming its quite low yield frankly) has a limited range of about 4,000 miles...which is not enough to leave Austrailia, strike your target, and then return. So this issue then opens up an entire new set of issues.

Werbung:
Back