The Acorn thread

Re: "ACORN", Another Obama Radical affilliation!!

Here is more acorn info I found on the net
There should be more ads about acorn, not everyone looks this stuff up. So many voters who might vote differntly if they knew what was going on.
.....And, bring boots. The bull**** is KNEE-DEEP!!!!

"On the other side of my political spectrum is Larry Johnson who has never supported Barack Obama and is seeking just about any reason to find him unworthy to hold the office of the Presidency."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check.....AND, Mate! :p

Werbung:

The issue was the attempt to push that slime through! There was a bill that went through this past July, that ACORN was able to funnel from, and they did. I think that bill was for 500 million & it was slated to save homeowners, very little of it actually went to the homeowners though.

Notice the complete lack of intellectual engagement. Mr. Shaman and those like him, play the comedian in order to avoid actual political discourse.

I just stuck him on ignore with dorkinfart. To many posts that mean nothing make it to hard to keep track of what I want to talk about and who I want to talk to.

It just encourages them if you reply to the sillyness

I just stuck him on ignore with dorkinfart. To many posts that mean nothing make it to hard to keep track of what I want to talk about and who I want to talk to.

It just encourages them if you reply to the sillyness

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to start using the ignore feature, because there are ENTIRELY too many gutless barking moonbat refugees from the tin-foil hat brigade running around here.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to start using the ignore feature, because there are ENTIRELY too many gutless barking moonbat refugees from the tin-foil hat brigade running around here.

I did not want to at first but then I found myself getting sucked into stupid arguments with people who just want to fight for the sake of fighting and you never actually get anywhere or learn anything new.

Some of them will bait you into saying something then report you, I saw it done a few times. Now when I log on, I dont even see their posts unless its in with a reply from someone else. Way less posts to sort through too. So its just nice, give it a try :)

ACORN Vegas Office Raided in Voter Fraud Investigation!!

Here we go.... It's starting already!!!!

Nevada state authorities seized records and computers Tuesday from the Las Vegas office of an organization that tries to get low-income people registered to vote, after fielding complaints of voter fraud.

Bob Walsh, spokesman for the Nevada secretary of state's office, told FOXNews.com the raid was prompted by ongoing complaints about "erroneous" registration information being submitted by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, also called ACORN.

The group was submitting the information through a voter sign-up drive known as Project Vote.

"Some of them used nonexistent names, some of them used false addresses and some of them were duplicates of previously filed applications," Walsh said, describing the complaints, which largely came from the registrar in Clark County, Nev. He said some registrations used the names of Dallas Cowboys football players.

Walsh said agents from both the secretary of state's office and Nevada attorney general's office conducted the raid, and "took a bunch of stuff."

ACORN spokesman Charles Jackson confirmed the group's Nevada office was raided.

It's not the first time ACORN's been under investigation for irregularities in registration records.

In 2006, ACORN committed what Washington Secretary of State Sam Reed called the "worse case of election fraud" in the state's history.

In the case, ACORN submitted just over 1,800 new voter registration forms, and all but six of the 1,800 names were fake.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/07/acorn-vegas-office-raided-voter-fraud-investigation/

Re: How Acorn got me to scam

You don't question their motives, take everything a Murdoch outlet says at face value?

Oh I forgot, as top gun put it....."calidem is no Democrat"

Then tell me what are CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS AND PBS'S motives for being so bias??? Even the news in spanish are so bias, they're the worst. They distord the truth....

What are their motives Hussein's follower?

Werbung:
Re: How Acorn got me to scam

Then tell me what are CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS AND PBS'S motives for being so bias??? Even the news in spanish are so bias, they're the worst. They distord the truth....

What are their motives Hussein's follower?

Lets see, you think CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS AND PBS are all biased and in another thread you started you referred to Democrat Obama as a "communist." It only logically follows then you must think that those that support Obama are communists too, right?

You want us to believe that you're a Democrat, when you recite extreme right wing talking points almost verbatim? You sound more like a member of the John Birch Society.

Back