The email I just sent Bill O'Reilly

Werbung:
Of course he won't read it, it makes him look bad. I sent it for the mere purpose of putting down on paper so somebody on his staff reads it and gets a slight sinking feeling, or to vent, one or the other.

If you have any familiarity with his show and how Fox News operates, they simply ignore any news stories that don't fit their specific agenda. Like for instance when John McCain said that he's met with officials and there is no indication that "enhanced interrogation" a.k.a. torture provided anything useful in finding Bin Laden, Fox News chose to avoid that morsel.

Sure he reads crazy stuff and the liberals he has on his show are usually halfwits because he loses any debate he has with any sharp person, the likes of Jon Stewart, etc. He only lets Stewart on because he likes to think of himself as "with it" when clearly he's without it. heh

he reads stuff like what you wrote every day, just from people who can get it in a paragraph

I know you have a complaint for me in there someplace I just don't get what it is this time...

What does....................Sure. . .picking our the "negatives!" mean????

Pandora, believe me, you are not the center of MY universe!

I was referring to Bill O'Reilly (or rather his staff) "picking the messages" to be able to "make fun" or "negate" the messages he didn't like.

Relax!. . .:rolleyes::)

No he never reads anything that makes him look like a fool and he has moments like that, regularly.

Your email does not make him look bad. It makes you look bad.

You have yet to post the link to the infamous O'Reilly Memo. So, your description of it is questionable at best.

Second, many have stated the Flea Baggers are anti-capitalist and would love for a Kent State like incident to prove the establishment is fascist. Blowhard O'Reilly is not the only one who has said these things. And, it is his opinion. Commentartors often cite their opinions on their shows...in case you haven't noticed.

If you are trying to claim the Flea Baggers are NOT anti-capitalist and that some are NOT willing to resort to violence to attain their commie goals, you have no understanding of their movement.

Is Scott Olsen Occupy Wall Street's Kent State moment? - On Media ...
www.politico.com/.../Is_Scott_Olsen_OWSs_Kent_State_moment.ht...3 days ago – Two weeks ago, MSNBC's Donnie Deutsch mused that Occupy Wall Street might benefit from a kind of Kent State moment – “a climax moment ...

Your email does not make him look bad. It makes you look bad.

You have yet to post the link to the infamous O'Reilly Memo. So, your description of it is questionable at best.

Second, many have stated the Flea Baggers are anti-capitalist and would love for a Kent State like incident to prove the establishment is fascist. Blowhard O'Reilly is not the only one who has said these things. And, it is his opinion. Commentartors often cite their opinions on their shows...in case you haven't noticed.

If you are trying to claim the Flea Baggers are NOT anti-capitalist and that some are NOT willing to resort to violence to attain their commie goals, you have no understanding of their movement.

I OWS had wanted to turn their protests violent, they would have done so long ago. Instead, they have resisted violence, even when faced with police provocation and violence.

Now, the "power that be" ( Big corps and the Right politicians) are so concerned about finding a way to stop this movement, that they are resorting to dirtytricks, like the police infiltrating the protesters to spy o them and instigate violence.

OWSis NOT anti-capitalist. They are anti RUNAWAYcapitalism, and for conscious capitalism and an end to the EXCESSIVE inequality.

How often do you watch the show? Put it on DVR and watch it every day I hear comments like yours very often

thank you for your suggestion. . . But, it would be like taking amphetamines for a couple of months, just to "prove that one is not affected by the drug!

I value my sanityy, and won't jeopardize my free thinking bytaking mind-altering drugs!

Watching Fox's talking head a few times a month gives me sufficient information about their intention!

And maybe the "infiltration" of the movement by cops and thugs opposed to the movement and wanting it to fail is beginning to be felt?

And maybe the 7 weeks of constant abuse by the police and the Right wing media is starting to weigh heavily on the peaceful protesters?

and maybe there are SOME negative influences in EVERY large groups?

And maybe the "infiltration" of the movement by cops and thugs opposed to the movement and wanting it to fail is beginning to be felt?

And maybe the 7 weeks of constant abuse by the police and the Right wing media is starting to weigh heavily on the peaceful protesters?

and maybe there are SOME negative influences in EVERY large groups?

2nd time you have mentioned this infiltration (that Ive noticed). perhaps you might consider a new thread on the subject.

Werbung:
How often do you watch the show? Put it on DVR and watch it every day I hear comments like yours very often

I have tivoed it daily, sometimes I don't watch the whole show though. He's becoming more of a propagandist as the years go on. Really he's embarrassing. Anybody who believes his hoohah should be embarrassed.

Back