The email I just sent Bill O'Reilly

thank you for your suggestion. . . But, it would be like taking amphetamines for a couple of months, just to "prove that one is not affected by the drug!

I value my sanityy, and won't jeopardize my free thinking bytaking mind-altering drugs!

Watching Fox's talking head a few times a month gives me sufficient information about their intention!

I didn't suggest anything to you, I suggested that to fathertime. But it really is too bad that anyone would think they can only hear one side and be well informed, but to each their own...

Werbung:
I have tivoed it daily, sometimes I don't watch the whole show though. He's becoming more of a propagandist as the years go on. Really he's embarrassing. Anybody who believes his hoohah should be embarrassed.

I am not sure I agree he is a propagandist but he does stroke his own back too much for my taste. I adore Glenn Beck but I never liked it when he stroked his own back either.

O'reilly had broken with the republicans on a few things, he isn't lock step but I dont really like him so dont make me defend him :)

I didn't suggest anything to you, I suggested that to fathertime. But it really is too bad that anyone would think they can only hear one side and be well informed, but to each their own...

I'm sorry. . .I thought this was an OPEN forum! I thought that "PRIVATE" conversation had their own "PRIVATE MESSAGE" center! :rolleyes::D

And. .I do watch Fox several times a months. ..and I go to their web sites.

How often to you watch Rachel Maddow, or others on MSNBC? :rolleyes::D

I'm sorry. . .I thought this was an OPEN forum! I thought that "PRIVATE" conversation had their own "PRIVATE MESSAGE" center! :rolleyes::D

And. .I do watch Fox several times a months. ..and I go to their web sites.

How often to you watch Rachel Maddow, or others on MSNBC? :rolleyes::D

It is an open forum, I just wasn't talking to you. You always give snappy/rude come backs rolling eyes and SCREAMING COMMENTS!! so I avoid talking to you unless you directly address me.

and I used to watch Rachel Maddow's show every day but I don't get that channel anymore...

It is an open forum, I just wasn't talking to you. You always give snappy/rude come backs rolling eyes and SCREAMING COMMENTS!! so I avoid talking to you unless you directly address me.

and I used to watch Rachel Maddow's show every day but I don't get that channel anymore...

Well, I guess you'll have to get use to my answering some of your posts if I disagree (or if I agree) with something you say and I feel like expressing that!
;)

And, I know what you mean. . .the fact that Fox News is offered FREE of charge in every market is the main reason why they are the "most watched!" Althouth, they are still not the "most trusted" and never will be!"

Well, I guess you'll have to get use to my answering some of your posts if I disagree (or if I agree) with something you say and I feel like expressing that!
;)

And, I know what you mean. . .the fact that Fox News is offered FREE of charge in every market is the main reason why they are the "most watched!" Althouth, they are still not the "most trusted" and never will be!"

I am already used to it

CNN is free too but no one watches them and they have been around the longest

Werbung:
Back