Traditional family key to world peace: Pope

Werbung:
Fact.

Boys get molested more often by HOMOSEXUAL pedophile males than pedophile females.

Not necessarily...consider: http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,002.pdf

Dr. Carole Jenny was the director of the Child Advocacy and Protection Team
at Denver's Childrens Hospital, and she also directed medical programs at
the C. Henry Kempe National Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect. Dr. Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 269 medical records of Denver-area children who were sexually abused by adults. Of 50 male children, 37 (74%) were molested by men who had been in a heterosexual relationship with the child's relative. Three were molested by women, five were molested by both parents, and three others were molested by non-relatives. Only one perpetrator could be identified as being possibly
homosexual in his adult behavior.

In fact, I have yet to hear of a pedophile female -- their natural maternal instinct being a hindrance, I suppose. I haven't googled any statistics but I bet they would be considerably fewer than their male counterparts.

That's incorrect - though it's far less common then male to female and male to male pedophilia.

Not necessarily...consider: http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,002.pdf

Dr. Carole Jenny was the director of the Child Advocacy and Protection Team
at Denver's Childrens Hospital, and she also directed medical programs at
the C. Henry Kempe National Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect. Dr. Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 269 medical records of Denver-area children who were sexually abused by adults. Of 50 male children, 37 (74%) were molested by men who had been in a heterosexual relationship with the child's relative. Three were molested by women, five were molested by both parents, and three others were molested by non-relatives. Only one perpetrator could be identified as being possibly
homosexual in his adult behavior.

That's incorrect - though it's far less common then male to female and male to male pedophilia.
Sorry. I posted this in the wrong thread.

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3

However, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. In this paper we will consider the following evidence linking homosexuality to pedophilia:

· Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

· Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

· The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

· Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

· Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

· Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

MALE HOMOSEXUALS COMMIT A DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population.

The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.

Denying your own posts is a sign of a lack of courage of your convictions.

Then by all means, post them here -- so you can at long last, give a modicum of credence to your assertions of me.

But you can't, can you?

A melodramtic sigh, CAPITALS bolded and underlined wow! That must be like the Word of God, right, Nums? And a quote by Homer Simpson to round it out.

You don't need god to teach you simple english.

Jeez. And english isn't even my native tongue.

Oh yeah, except for maybe the parts about molesting children. No-wait, the Pope forgot to put in that part didn't he? No problem, the priests know anyway--and after last year's $526 million in reparations I guess we all know too, don't we?

You mean like the us serviceman who raped a woman in japan? And at the heels of another us serviceman convicted of raping a woman in the philippines and being held in the us embassy rather than a jail?

No wonder people are angry at the us. Your government condones this sort of behavior in the military.

You're the one who posted that being transsexual was "sexual preference", not me.

Who's idea is it, then? The doctor's?

Well...since you seem to believe that rape is condoned by military personnel--you're either mind-blowingly stupid or belong in a mental ward.

Well...since you seem to believe that rape is condoned by military personnel--you're either mind-blowingly stupid or belong in a mental ward.

So tell me -- where does a CONVICTED rapist supposed to be held while on appeal? In a nice room in the us embassy or the jail of the host country?

Depends on the country. If there is a likelyhood the entire thing is a railroad job...keep him in the embassy (or the military base) until it's sorted out.

Depends on the country. If there is a likelyhood the entire thing is a railroad job...keep him in the embassy (or the military base) until it's sorted out.

So, you think americans can go to other countries and not abide by the laws of their hosts?

And what exactly is that, if not condoning, hmmm?

Pathetic!

Werbung:
Nope.

YOU are the only one refering to the udhr as religious. I do not fashion arguments based solely on religious grounds.

The Pope's encyclical wasn't religious. Okay. I don't think the UDHR is religious and that's why I don't think that it can be interpreted to ban or even suggest banning gay people from having families. If you interpret it so, then I am stating that you are doing so with disingenuous religious intent.

Back