Tropical Storm Hanna

The Scotsman

...well the Atlantic conveyor is working overtime at the moment...

082915W_sm.gif

082915P_sm.gif

082915.gif

This ones not looking so bad at the moment.......

Werbung:
..:D:D kinda I guess!

Hey.....I'm just concerned for you yanks these blow jobs can get pretty serious so you need to take precautions! ;)

I don't give a flying f__ about hurricanes. :D I worry about earthquakes and forest fires. The fires in recent years in california have been really bad because the state lib-controlled legislature spent all their money on such as teaching mexican illegal aliens how to read and write in spanish, instead of getting fire fighting equipment.

Also earthquakes - we had a 5.4 a little while back - my whole house rocked. Must be due to global warming.

I don't give a flying f__ about hurricanes. :D I worry about earthquakes and forest fires. The fires in recent years in california have been really bad because the state lib-controlled legislature spent all their money on such as teaching mexican illegal aliens how to read and write in spanish, instead of getting fire fighting equipment.

Also earthquakes - we had a 5.4 a little while back - my whole house rocked. Must be due to global warming.

Hi Mate - if I get any predictions on earthquakes in your area I promise to let you know!!

Werbung:
Back