Was Obama calling Palin a pig?

Pandora

Obama was ranting about McCain in a speech and at the end of the speech he said

you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig. Was he playing off Sarah's words in her speech about hocky mom's and lipstick?

What would have made him say that at the end of his speech except for her lipstick comment.

and if he thinks she looks like a pig what must he think of his own wife's looks?

Werbung:
Obama was ranting about McCain in a speech and at the end of the speech he said

you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig. Was he playing off Sarah's words in her speech about hocky mom's and lipstick?

What would have made him say that at the end of his speech except for her lipstick comment.

and if he thinks she looks like a pig what must he think of his own wife's looks?

I did not see this speech, so I will take your word for it. I assume that it will get glossed over however.

He did call her a pig!!! He's making reference to her coment about the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull is lip stick..

He did the same thing against Hillary. The only difference now is that he's going against the elephants and Hillary was fighting a battle against Obama and her own party...

Remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNO58WdUptU

He did call her a pig!!! He's making reference to her coment about the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull is lip stick..

He did the same thing against Hillary. The only difference now is that he's going against the elephants and Hillary was fighting a battle against Obama and her own party...

He treated Hillary like CRAP and his base defended him every step of the way.
now his base is treating Hillary supporters like crap because they still are mad at him for treating Hillary like crap

If I could do it, I would back hand him really hard!

OK then its not just me, he is playing low and dirty with Sarah too.

Sarah is a million times the woman his wife is, and a billion times better looking, he really shouldnt be talking that way, it only reminds me of how butt ugly his wife is.

NO Obamanation;60566]He treated Hillary like CRAP and his base defended him every step of the way.
now his base is treating Hillary supporters like crap because they still are mad at him for treating Hillary like crap

I agree with you on that! That's why they created the PUMA group... :D

If I could do it, I would back hand him really hard!

you mean; you would ***** slap him....:D

Party
Unity
My
Ass

It's a group of disenfranchised Hillery supporters who are so PO'd about the way she was treated that they're crossing Party lines and supporting McCain.

What he said certainly has a very nasty double entendre, at the very least. It's an old saying, and is simply meant as a colorful metaphor showing the fact that you can't dress something up and make it sweet and beautiful when it's ugly, dirty and stinky. Was SBHO having a Freudian slip? Perhaps. And to what degree? Who knows?

The Dems better learn quick that Sarah Palin is not Hilary Clinton. She is not from the old school of kicking dirt and mud on your opponent where Hilary will come out with her still impressive staff of attack dogs. Do that with Sarah, and she'll say "Oh yeah? Well there was this at first. Then these factors came in. Then info and these studies came in, and over the next ..... months do I've faced that my original decisions were based on incomplete and erroneous information which leave us in an unsupportable position in light of the new information. It would be irresponsible to for anyone in any level of leadership to not adjust their dicisions, goals, policies and public addresses when they've been made privy to improved data.

I'm working a few things that in my never be humble opion just might be pretty darn good. Going to my blog, and I'll post it here when they're up. I'd love to know what you think!

Well, one thing about it, what with him being a Muzzie and all, we don't have to worry about him eating her! :eek::D:D:rolleyes:

Well, one thing about it, what with him being a Muzzie and all, we don't have to worry about him eating her! :eek::D:D:rolleyes:

I do not think he is musilm. He was regestered as one in school but that is because of his step dad and the culture in that country.

He claims he is a christians, but I dont think he is that either. I think he worships only his own self. No god before Lord Obama

Party
Unity
My
Ass

It's a group of disenfranchised Hillery supporters who are so PO'd about the way she was treated that they're crossing Party lines and supporting McCain.

I like that group :)

I hope for all of them who just cant support McCain/Palin and there has to be many of them who just dont agree with republican or conservative ideas. I hope they write in Hillary Rodham Clinton. That would send such a big message to Obama.

If Obama loses this that will be the end of him, no re running like Edwards did. I am sure it would set up Hillary for 2012.

What he said certainly has a very nasty double entendre, at the very least. It's an old saying, and is simply meant as a colorful metaphor showing the fact that you can't dress something up and make it sweet and beautiful when it's ugly, dirty and stinky. Was SBHO having a Freudian slip? Perhaps. And to what degree? Who knows?

The Dems better learn quick that Sarah Palin is not Hilary Clinton. She is not from the old school of kicking dirt and mud on your opponent where Hilary will come out with her still impressive staff of attack dogs. Do that with Sarah, and she'll say "Oh yeah? Well there was this at first. Then these factors came in. Then info and these studies came in, and over the next ..... months do I've faced that my original decisions were based on incomplete and erroneous information which leave us in an unsupportable position in light of the new information. It would be irresponsible to for anyone in any level of leadership to not adjust their dicisions, goals, policies and public addresses when they've been made privy to improved data.

I'm working a few things that in my never be humble opion just might be pretty darn good. Going to my blog, and I'll post it here when they're up. I'd love to know what you think!

I cant wait to see what you are working on :)

Werbung:
I do not think he is musilm. He was regestered as one in school but that is because of his step dad and the culture in that country.

He claims he is a christians, but I dont think he is that either. I think he worships only his own self. No god before Lord Obama

It was a joke 'NO O', actually it was a TRIPLE entendre`. Please take note of the "smileys"

Back