What do libs do on July 4th?

You know it's just getting very tedious your... only Far Right Wing WACKOS love their country.

Do you not realize you do a disservice to your country as well as all the many Democrats & Independents laying dead in Arlington National Cemetery and everywhere else when you play your false patriot card?

To quote Mr. Welch in the Joe McCarthy hearings I'd say to you... You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

That's right top gun, unfortunately many of today's RW false patriots have no real sense of decency. I suspect many of them, much like McCarthy, will just fade away all the while babbling to themselves and drowning their sorrows in a bottle.

Werbung:

Now THAT'S funny. A liberal going after a conservative because he's homosexual.:eek:

I guess you never heard of Gerry Studds or Barney Franks huh? Trust me, the list of Lib fags is 10 times as long as from the other side of the isle, and the libs are FLAMERS.:eek: The biggest question though, is what does this have to do with the 4th of July? I mean, other than yet another lame attempt to hijack a thread and get it off topic?

Now THAT'S funny. A liberal going after a conservative because he's homosexual.:eek:

I guess you never heard of Gerry Studds or Barney Franks huh? Trust me, the list of Lib fags is 10 times as long as from the other side of the isle, and the libs are FLAMERS.:eek: The biggest question though, is what does this have to do with the 4th of July? I mean, other than yet another lame attempt to hijack a thread and get it off topic?

There's a big difference, Democrats like Barney Franks are up front and not ashamed of being gay. Plus the Democratic party supports gay rights.

On the other hand Republicans such as Larry Craig are pure hypocrites, hiding behind and professing anti gay "family values" while at the same time lurking in public bathrooms.

Democrats don't go after homosexual Republicans because they're gay, we go after them because they're hypocrites.

There's a big difference, Democrats like Barney Franks are up front and not ashamed of being gay. Plus the Democratic party supports gay rights.

On the other hand Republicans such as Larry Craig are pure hypocrites, hiding behind and professing anti gay "family values" while at the same time lurking in public bathrooms.

Democrats don't go after homosexual Republicans because they're gay, we go after them because they're hypocrites.

Hypocrit, shmipocrit, the only time anyone finds out if someone is "gay" or not is once they've been CAUGHT at it, which means that they're ALL hypocrites!:eek: Hell, even your boy Barney Franks was "in the closet" for the first 8 years he was in Congress, and only "came out" after he was "outed" by one of his "boyfriends", and he was even reprimanded for hanging out with a male prostituted, so don't EVEN try to play that silly little game.

The difference between libs and conservatives is that when one of ours gets busted for screwing underage pages, or anything else unethical for that matter, we throw their sorry asses out of Congress, you idiots PROMOTE THEM!

Oh, and this STILL has NOTHING to do with the 4th of July.

I wager far less than 99% of America disagrees with Libmasher. In fact, I wager less than half of America agrees with you.

That, of course, depends on what the issue might be. I'm not into lumping all issues into either "liberal" or "conservative", then labeling anyone who takes the opposite view on a given issue as one or the other.

I think more than 50% agree that the invasion of Iraq was a mistake, and that mistreating prisoners has been counterproductive. That doesn't make me right, of course, just a member of the majority.

I'd be willing to wager than more than half think the federal government spends too much money, and wastes a lot of it.

Which, again, only makes me a part of the majority.

Probably less than half agree that a quick move out of Iraq is likely to be another mistake. That doesn't make me wrong, just of a minority opinion.

I'm sure that only a small minority would be in favor of bringing back the Bear Flag Republic, which doesn't make it a bad idea, just unlikely to ever happen.

Hypocrit, shmipocrit, the only time anyone finds out if someone is "gay" or not is once they've been CAUGHT at it, which means that they're ALL hypocrites!:eek: Hell, even your boy Barney Franks was "in the closet" for the first 8 years he was in Congress, and only "came out" after he was "outed" by one of his "boyfriends", and he was even reprimanded for hanging out with a male prostituted, so don't EVEN try to play that silly little game.

The difference between libs and conservatives is that when one of ours gets busted for screwing underage pages, or anything else unethical for that matter, we throw their sorry asses out of Congress, you idiots PROMOTE THEM!

Oh yeah, you guys really throw them out of Congress all right. The Republican poster boy for pedophilia Mark Foley and his actions were initially covered up by Republican leadership.

At least 13 Republican Congressmen or congressional staffers have acknowledged that they knew of the five initial offending e-mails before they were made public, among them.. Majority Leader John Boehner, Rep.Rodney Alexander( who sponsored the page that Mr. family values Republican Foley had a crush on), John Shimkus (Chairman of the House Page Board), Dennis Hastert, and Rep. Tom Reynolds.

What did these fine upstanding Republicans do when they found out one of their own was a pedophile? Nothing, until it was reported in the media the GOP attempted to cover it up, caring more about possible political damage than the possible violation of an underage boy.

Heck, you can be sure most of Foley's Republican buddies knew of his sexual proclivities, it was an open secret on the Hill, yet choose to ignore them. I even wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Republican leadership had been feeding Foley young boys to quench his sick appetite. After all isn't that the way of "family values."?

Not because they are gay, but because they are Hypocrites.

was he against gay rights during that time? No, so whats your point?

I wager far less than 99% of America disagrees with Libmasher. In fact, I wager less than half of America agrees with you.

Probably a good bet. Since there are at least 3 or 4 opinions on everything, it's difficult to get 50% of Americans to agree on vitually anything.

Oh yeah, you guys really throw them out of Congress all right. The Republican poster boy for pedophilia Mark Foley and his actions were initially covered up by Republican leadership.
<SNIPING THE BS>

Would you care to substantiate that charge? Foley has not been charged with ANY crime, at all. There was no "cover up". When the original 5 e-mails were discovered, Foley was told to discontinue his contact with the former pages.

STILL NOT ABOUT THE 4th of July!!!

was he against gay rights during that time? No, so whats your point?

Because "gay rights" is a JOKE. There's no such thing. Everyone has the SAME Rights, regardless of their sexual orientation, but libs are bending over to give the fags special dispensations just like they're doing for women and blacks. What's the matter, isn't "Equal" enough?

STILL NOT ABOUT THE 4TH OF JULY.

Because "gay rights" is a JOKE. There's no such thing. Everyone has the SAME Rights, regardless of their sexual orientation, but libs are bending over to give the fags special dispensations just like they're doing for women and blacks. What's the matter, isn't "Equal" enough?

Evryone does not have the same rights, thanks to the Right Wing and yes some Dems. How do you think they are equal? They cant marry ( or civle union) meaning they cant file taxes the same, if one dies and hey had a kid, the other can have it taken way, unlike a "traditinal" family. They can't have there partner covered by health insurance, they can be banned from a hospital if they are only letting in Family....They are not treated as equal at all, becuse somehow in the US Gays are not treated like equals, some people dont agree.

Would you care to substantiate that charge? Foley has not been charged with ANY crime, at all. There was no "cover up". When the original 5 e-mails were discovered, Foley was told to discontinue his contact with the former pages.

From the NY Times 10-1-06

Top House Republicans knew for months about e-mail traffic between Representative Mark Foley and a former teenage page, but kept the matter secret and allowed Mr. Foley to remain head of a Congressional caucus on children’s issues, Republican lawmakers said Saturday.

Here's a timeline for the Republican coverup: Foley coverup timeline

There is no question that the GOP hierarchy covered up the Mark Foley scandal. In fact, Foley himself was a member of the Republican House leadership, serving as deputy whip and, in another sick Republican joke, was chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children

Make no mistake about it, all this contributed mightily to the Republican downfall in 2006. BTW, how does it feel supporting a party that in 2006 sported a pedophile among it's leaders?

If everyone has the same rights, how is it that you can use a term like "fags", but not one like "n***"? I can't even post the whole word on this forum. Every group has some kind of a pejoritive term that describes them, and we all know what they are. You've just disproven your own argument.

Werbung:
If everyone has the same rights, how is it that you can use a term like "fags", but not one like "n***"? I can't even post the whole word on this forum. Every group has some kind of a pejoritive term that describes them, and we all know what they are. You've just disproven your own argument.

Use one any of them, at least shows me equally how unintelligent someone is.

Back