Who's the Terrorist?

Sihouette

Before considering this topic, back up a bit and look at the facts as if you were playing a strategic game of chess and one side was named "McCain/Palin" and the other "Obama Biden". Just look at the facts and ignore your prejudice for the purposes of this discussion.

We have McCain and Palin, during a time of extreme US vulnerability...enemies cruising warships in the Gulf of Mexico, Iran drooling and waiting...China eerily silent like a panther in the jungle just behind the foliage; our economy in shambles and getting worse by the day.. McCain and Palin are currently and actively inciting deep civil unrest...presiding over rallies where calls of violence to the other candidate in a civil election are met not only with no admonishment, but instead de facto encouragement. They do the work for our enemies of further weakening the American people by creating a division of hatred and inciting violence between people who absolutely must stand united in this darkest of American times..

On the other side we have Obama having brushed elbows with a reformed disgruntled hippie who made some bad decisions forty years ago as an impetuous young man.

Who is the greater threat to the US in the present day and time?

Remember, back up and think of this as a strategic game. Who is the greater threat to the US, Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin?

I suggest that Congress first warn McCain and Palin about recent unsettling rallies and public statements they've made where they have had a hand in rebel-rousing and attempting to exacerbate civil unrest in time of war. If that warning fails, they should indict and then prosecute John McCain and Sarah Palin and any surrogates who participated in these illegal activities.

Give them fair warning...which is something Obama would not be given if he presided over rallies with a smile where clearly audible threats against McCain were being yelled. Obama would simply no longer have a shot at the presidency if this happened even once. The GOP would be all over that like flies on dookie. We should handle them with the same treatment for attempting to sabotage the stability of the American public.

Werbung:
YOU'RE back again?? Let's see what you got: :D

On the other side we have Obama having brushed elbows with a reformed disgruntled hippie who made some bad decisions forty years ago as an impetuous young man.

A person who attacked the pentagon and the US Capitol with bombs merely "made some bad decisions"??? :D

OK, lemmee try a sihouettism: :p

Timothy McVey was just a misunderstood guy with an anger management problem. :D

Before considering this topic, back up a bit and look at the facts as if you were playing a strategic game of chess and one side was named "McCain/Palin" and the other "Obama Biden". Just look at the facts and ignore your prejudice for the purposes of this discussion.

We have McCain and Palin, during a time of extreme US vulnerability...enemies cruising warships in the Gulf of Mexico, Iran drooling and waiting...China eerily silent like a panther in the jungle just behind the foliage; our economy in shambles and getting worse by the day.. McCain and Palin are currently and actively inciting deep civil unrest...presiding over rallies where calls of violence to the other candidate in a civil election are met not only with no admonishment, but instead de facto encouragement. They do the work for our enemies of further weakening the American people by creating a division of hatred and inciting violence between people who absolutely must stand united in this darkest of American times..

Remember, back up and think of this as a strategic game. Who is the greater threat to the US, Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin?

I suggest that Congress first warn McCain and Palin about recent unsettling rallies and public statements they've made where they have had a hand in rebel-rousing and attempting to exacerbate civil unrest in time of war. If that warning fails, they should indict and then prosecute John McCain and Sarah Palin and any surrogates who participated in these illegal activities.

Give them fair warning...which is something Obama would not be given if he presided over rallies with a smile where clearly audible threats against McCain were being yelled. Obama would simply no longer have a shot at the presidency if this happened even once. The GOP would be all over that like flies on dookie. We should handle them with the same treatment for attempting to sabotage the stability of the American public.

At what point did you decide you were so wrong about obama? Can you explain your transformation? I am very curious as to how you went from hating him and having nothing bout foul words to say about him to current status.

I really do wonder...did you find religion?

picture.php

We have McCain and Palin, during a time of extreme US vulnerability...enemies cruising warships in the Gulf of Mexico, Iran drooling and waiting...China eerily silent like a panther in the jungle just behind the foliage; our economy in shambles and getting worse by the day.. McCain and Palin are currently and actively inciting deep civil unrest...
......And, Homeland Security is covering everything-else!!

The people at both the McCain and Palin rallies have as of late been demonstrating both their hate and lack of education. As Sihouette pointed out, there have been actual threats upon Obama's life yelled at these rallies, cries of "terrorist" have been heard...when is enough enough?

Here's McCain at one of his own events yesterday defending Obama and actually having to grab the mic away from a woman who says she's scared of Obama because he's an "Arab"...

I'll give McCain credit in this instance but only grudgingly, because this is something that should have been done long ago before these rallies got out of hand.

I just watched these videos. I did not see any one threatening your messiah's life. I just saw one man who said he is afraid of an obama presidency. and a lady who thought he was an arab. I dont understand why she could mistake him for an arab, I think she meant muslim. but even that does not seem like a good reason to not like him. I have many muslim friends. Being a muslim does not make you a bad person. Not sure how people can come to that conclusion.

Either way at least in this video I did not see anything really bad. A man who says he is afraid and a woman who is missinformed about what country he comes from.

but what I really really wonder is how on earth can these obama bot drooling messiah followers truly believe that this guy can unite the world, when he cant unite his own party and she sure as hell has devided our country.

I just watched these videos. I did not see any one threatening your messiah's life. I just saw one man who said he is afraid of an obama presidency. and a lady who thought he was an arab. I dont understand why she could mistake him for an arab, I think she meant muslim. but even that does not seem like a good reason to not like him. I have many muslim friends. Being a muslim does not make you a bad person. Not sure how people can come to that conclusion.

Either way at least in this video I did not see anything really bad. A man who says he is afraid and a woman who is missinformed about what country he comes from.

but what I really really wonder is how on earth can these obama bot drooling messiah followers truly believe that this guy can unite the world, when he cant unite his own party and she sure as hell has devided our country.

You condone this kind of behavior as well?

Palin's routine attacks on the media have begun to spill into ugliness. In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric's questions for her "less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media." At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, "Sit down, boy."

The reception had been better in Clearwater, where Palin, speaking to a sea of "Palin Power" and "Sarahcuda" T-shirts, tried to link Obama to the 1960s Weather Underground. "One of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," she said. ("Boooo!" said the crowd.) "And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,' " she continued. ("Boooo!" the crowd repeated.)

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/06/AR2008100602935_pf.html

Not coincidentally this kind of behavior coincides with what is beginning to look like the inevitability of an Obama victory and the GOPs attempt to smear Obama's name.

You condone this kind of behavior as well?

I did not see anything wrong with the man saying he was afraid of an obama presdiency.

the lady thinking he is arab is sad but she wasnt calling to have him killed she just said she couldnt back him because he is an arab.

I guess there really are people who think that, its strange to me, but she wasnt calling for violence, neither were.

You think this is something horrible. people saying what they are afraid of

were you outraged when sandra bernheart (spelling) said she would get her black friends to rape Sarah Palin?

NOPE :)

I did not see anything wrong with the man saying he was afraid of an obama presdiency.

the lady thinking he is arab is sad but she wasnt calling to have him killed she just said she couldnt back him because he is an arab.

I guess there really are people who think that, its strange to me, but she wasnt calling for violence, neither were.

You think this is something horrible. people saying what they are afraid of

were you outraged when sandra bernheart (spelling) said she would get her black friends to rape Sarah Palin?

NOPE :)

Well said...

How many Obama supporters are afraid of McCain being Bush 3? Damn near all of them....

How many Obama supporters think McCain is a Warmonger? Damn near all of them...

Not only does Popeye encourage that kind of thinking, he actively promotes it.

So What I am wondering is this

by your title name WHO IS THE TERRORIST

are you saying McCain and Palin are actual terrorists?

people who dislike Obama are upset that he has ties with domestic terrorists, no one has actually accused him of being one that I know of, but that he does seem to have ties to others who actually are.

and your post from what I gather is saying that McCain Palin are actual terrorsts?

Did I miss something?

Let's get real here.

Obama is not a terrorist.
McCain is not a terrorist.

Some of McCain's followers are idiots, as demonstrated in the video. Some of Obama's followers are idiots, too, so they're even on that score.

Regardless of which one wins the presidency, nothing is likely to change very much or very fast.

There are no fiscal conservatives running, nor is anyone running who has a clue how to go about getting our economy back on track.

Neither candidate has a plan to end illegal immigration.

Neither candidate plans to balance the federal budget.

Neither candidate has an idea how best to end the war in Iraq, the one in Afganistan, or to get Bin Laden.

It's a good news/bad news scenario. The good news is that the presidential candidates are not terrorists, nor are they being supported by terrorists.

The bad news is that neither one is going to get this country out of the mess it's in currently.

The bad news is that there are some real numnutz out there, and at least some of them plan to vote. Of course, some will vote D and some R, so they will cancel each other's votes out anyway.

No... Sih... please say it ain't so! You were the last respectable left wing here!

Sigh... I suppose I should not have expected you to remain pure in the face of completely occultist mind warping.

Ok Sih... let us begin. What horrible evil was spoken at the McCain rally? Was it something like trying to blow up civilian targets from a domestic terrorist cell? Or perhaps a former terrorist whose girl friend was killed trying to make a nail bomb, while claiming to never have targeted people? What horrors were spoken at the republican rally?

Obama is not a terrorist.
McCain is not a terrorist.

I actually WANT to believe you on this. I am truly sorry, it's hard for me to give Obama a pass. He went on a joint mission to meet with a terrorist, with of all peoples, Lewis Farakan, and Rev. Wright. He has a close assosation with a former terrorist, who still supports and defends his actions, and even claims he should have done more murdering. Finely, he spent 20 years in a church of hate, with the 'g-d d-mn America' crowd.

Now, when I add just those three factors up... I have to admit, I don't know if Obama isn't a terrorist. That some pretty crappy stuff.

Neither candidate plans to balance the federal budget.

True, but one of them is openly supporting nearly a trillion in new spending, and at the same time, raising taxes during a slow economy.

Neither candidate has an idea how best to end the war in Iraq, the one in Afganistan, or to get Bin Laden.

I think the current plan, that McCain supports, is pretty darn good. We simply defeat the enemies, drive them back, and turn over provinces as the Iraqi government is able to take control. As that happens, we reduce our troop levels in relation to the area left to cover.

Even now, our troop levels are below that of prior to the surge. In other words, the current plan is working, and we'll be out of Iraq at the time the Iraqi government takes control of all provinces. Just as it should be.

This is why getting McCain instead of Obama is so important. If we pull out before the Iraqi government is able to cover all the provinces, Al Qaeda and Iran will quickly move into the areas the Iraqis are not yet able to handle, and gain a foot hold to start an offensive. Thousands will die, and it will be our fault for pulling out before they are ready.

It's a good news/bad news scenario. The good news is that the presidential candidates are not terrorists, nor are they being supported by terrorists.

Rev. Wright printed statements from Hamas in his magazine, and the Hamas advisor for the Gaza Strip, indicated he hoped Obama would win, and supported his views. And given his close relation to Aires, I wager that terrorist supports him too.

The bad news is that neither one is going to get this country out of the mess it's in currently.

Actually, there is some very simple ways that this can be fixed. The first is to revoke the changes in general accounting practices that caused every companies budget to look small. This will spring the profit line back to where it was, and drive stock prices back up to where they were.

Second is to simply stop messing with the economy, and allow the free market to work. By providing a bail out, it will actually drag out the market correction longer, by slowing the inevitable failure of companies that are doomed.

At what point did you decide you were so wrong about obama? Can you explain your transformation? I am very curious as to how you went from hating him and having nothing bout foul words to say about him to current status.

I really do wonder...did you find religion?~ NoObamanation

Suprisingly, that's a very easy question to answer. Of the two serious choices for president left to me, Barack Obama is not John McCain.

'nuff said.

Werbung:
Suprisingly, that's a very easy question to answer. Of the two serious choices for president left to me, Barack Obama is not John McCain.

'nuff said.

:)

I suppose I can relate to voting for someone for that reason, I first was voting for McCain because he was NOT Messiah Obama.

Now about the other question

Are you insinuating through this post that McCain is a terrorist?

Back